Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Race to the End (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

@Emerald<3 

I'm okay with the triangle thing, but I was leaning more towards one pony and the other. If Ursa picked Dynamo, then I was thinking of something from the RP we did before we got the group up and running. 

It's not that I was uncomfortable or anything. It was just that I thought the pairing was going to be Dynamo and Ursa or something like that. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Well, we've got a ship on the first day of the story.! You know, for a non-romance RP, that may be a record..

Sorry. It was supposed to be non-romance, but I got ahead of myself.

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight @Pr0m4NV14 @Emerald<3 @FanOfManyShows @MisterRe

Sorry about the late response. I fell asleep last night and I just woke up. I'm making my response, but I don't know what to write. There was a part that Ursa had said Dynamo was nowhere to be found, so where did he go? If anyone can help out, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

First we need to find out where Dynamo Pad came from, then we will figure out where he did go. Now, where did he come from, Cotton-Eyed Joe?

(You could just write that your character was taking a leak or something.)

Hey and that's completely understandable. Since you won't be on that much, should we keep going on the RP, or should we take a break until everyone is all on to participate, or something along those lines?