Saddle Arabia Final - Pharynx vs Flurry Heart

Jeric

Saddle Arabia World Cup Final  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Winner joins Bright Mac and Scootaloo

• Flurry Heart
    • Pharynx

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-06-29 at 04:00 AM

I'm putting my vote towards Flurry Heart as I see her as being underappreciated by the fandom on account of her being yet another alicorn. Sure, she can't say much due to being a baby and all, but I feel that she has untapped potential that's just waiting to be unleashed.

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm putting my vote towards Flurry Heart as I see her as being underappreciated by the fandom on account of her being yet another alicorn. Sure, she can't say much due to being a baby and all, but I feel that she has untapped potential that's just waiting to be unleashed.

Until Season 7 she was just kinda there for me and an opportunity to develop her parents. Season 7 actually make her character (and Shining and Cadance) more endearing so  ... mission accomplished. 

Similarly Pharynx was another stand out new character in Season 7, and the lesson surrounding his episode was rather sublime since he wasn't cast as a character who was wrong. 

Man I love S7 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

Until Season 7 she was just kinda there for me and an opportunity to develop her parents. Season 7 actually make her character (and Shining and Cadance) more endearing so  ... mission accomplished. 

Similarly Pharynx was another stand out new character in Season 7, and the lesson surrounding his episode was rather sublime since he wasn't cast as a character who was wrong. 

Man I love S7 

Season seven definitely served its purpose as far as character development goes.

• The topic was locked