Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Race to the Very End (OOC) 1 x 1

Dynamo Pad

@Emerald<3

I was just wondering something. Who will play as the Princesses and villain? Will it be the same plan as before, or should I play one of the Princesses? Just wondering before I submit my post. 

@Emerald<3

Okay. What is the golden orb and the ruby that we need to recover? Just wondering on the story of the item of which the two need to recover.

This way, I'll be able to know what I'll be able to say as Celestia. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3

Okay. What is the golden orb and the ruby that we need to recover? Just wondering on the story of the item of which the two need to recover.

This way, I'll be able to know what I'll be able to say as Celestia. 

The Ruby is IN the Golden Orb. So we really only need to get the one object, although the Ruby inside it is what Celestia is concerned about.

Also, do you think you can say something like "Dynamo Pad from Ponyville" to introduce each character and where they are from.

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

The Ruby is IN the Golden Orb. So we really only need to get the one object, although the Ruby inside it is what Celestia is concerned about.

Also, do you think you can say something like "Dynamo Pad from Ponyville" to introduce each character and where they are from.

Oh, okay and yeah I can do that. Maybe Celestia will call upon them and they introduce themselves.