Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Two Sisters Need Friends! (Furry/Anthro/Rom/SoL)

Sphinx-Ara

Story:

Two sisters, Georgie (A lovely fashionista Cabbit) and Charlie (Georgie's older half sister and a bunny who is really into cheerleading and soccer) have recently moved to Canterlot from their homeland. While Georgie is doing her internship at Rairty's Boutique and Charlie spends most of her time checking out the Soccer Games or at the bar, they are still very new and are having a little trouble settling in and making new friends.

This is where your OC (or chosen Canon Character) comes in to befriend them and help them to settle in and make more friends.

My Characters:

Charlie:

charlie_by_misswyldfyre-dcfgww4.png

This is my latest OC, Charlie.

She is a bunny that absolutely loves her sports, more so her Soccer. She is often seen in either her cheerleading uniform or her Soccer uniform, but when she's not in either, she usually wears a skater skirt, van sneakers and a tank top.

georgie_by_misswyldfyre-dcfh4j8.png

This is Georgie, my oc Charlie's younger half-sister.  She is a 20 ear old Cabbit fashionista. She is often seen in either a dress with heels, or a tshirt, long skirt and knee high boots.

Story:

Two sisters, Georgie (A lovely fashionista Cabbit) and Charlie (Georgie's older half sister and a bunny who is really into cheerleading and soccer) have recently moved to Canterlot from their homeland. While Georgie is doing her internship at Rairty's Boutique and Charlie spends most of her time checking out the Soccer Games or at the bar, they are still very new and are having a little trouble settling in and making new friends.

This is where your OC (or chosen Canon Character) comes in to befriend them and help them to settle in and make more friends.

My Characters:

Charlie:

[IMG] 
This is my latest OC, Charlie.
She is a bunny that absolutely loves her sports, more so her Soccer. She is often seen in either her cheerleading uniform or her Soccer uniform, but when she's not in either, she usually wears a skater skirt, van sneakers and a tank top.
[IMG] 
This is Georgie, my oc Charlie's younger half-sister.  She is a 20 ear old Cabbit fashionista. She is often seen in either a dress with heels, or a tshirt, long skirt and knee high boots.

Georgie:

Georgie:

• 4 weeks later...