Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Changeling Kingdom Semifinal - Spike vs Diamond Tiara

Jeric

Changeling Kingdom Semifinal A  

19 users have voted

1. 1. Who gets a chance to join Trixie and Starlight?

• Spike
    • Diamond Tiara

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-06-29 at 04:00 PM

Okay, the final to this one will be held last since I am anticipating it being a game changer. If you have all been paying attention to this group, by sheer random luck, several key characters will be moved to Draft Pool. As that draft pool is done based on a lottery, this could very well change a team from a easy Top 32 elimination, to a Top 16 contender. There is also the outside chance that a the Coaches in this team could eject one of the current winners to complete something of a Changeling squad depending on who wins this and the Captain pool. Can you imagine Starlight being left in the pool and getting picked up by one of the teams with one strong Mane Six character? Like I said ... this is one to watch folks. 

This one is a fun one, but should go Spikes way. 

• Brohoof 1

This is going to be a difficult choice for me to make. I like both characters--including their respective voice actresses--and they've proven themselves to be reliable when someone has need of them. But... In the end, I'm going with Spike on account that he has had more chances to shine.

• Brohoof 1

Spikey Wikey wins. This is a good year for him!

Well, outside of the fact he has to battle a close friend next 

• The topic was locked