Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Low End PC Gaming

Rainbow    Dash

Scouring the internet trying to find a good thread or website to recommend games for my build. So far i get threads saying 'you cant play any games' or incomplete lists of games. So at my wits end, i made this thread. Hopefully in this thread we can all give feedback of what games our systems can run. Im aware of sites such as can I run it. However, its shown that that website is usually 50/50. Case in point, the website told me i couldnt run GTA 4, yet here i am playing it on low settings with no hiccups.

To help others help you, one should download Speccy, which is a really good app for viewing your build as well as the temperatures. This will help others gauge what level of performance your PC is it. Many apologies if this is similar to a thread out there already.

DESKTOP-0BD5P2M.speccy

Have you checked out The Low Spec Gamer? he has an entire channel based on this concept.

5 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Scouring the internet trying to find a good thread or website to recommend games for my build. So far i get threads saying 'you cant play any games' or incomplete lists of games. So at my wits end, i made this thread. Hopefully in this thread we can all give feedback of what games our systems can run. Im aware of sites such as can I run it. However, its shown that that website is usually 50/50. Case in point, the website told me i couldnt run GTA 4, yet here i am playing it on low settings with no hiccups.

To help others help you, one should download Speccy, which is a really good app for viewing your build as well as the temperatures. This will help others gauge what level of performance your PC is it. Many apologies if this is similar to a thread out there already.

DESKTOP-0BD5P2M.speccy

I'm actually trying to get into PC gaming,

But currently my "gaming rig" is a 2 year old Celeron with 2GB of ram and Integrated Intel HD graphics (about as powerful as a Pentium 4 PC from about 2004-2006).

I can run PC Simulator...

not well but it does work with all the fancy settings turned down and in 1024X720 resolution.

Supposedly GTA V could run on it with low settings but I currently can't test it due to not being able to buy it for PC at the moment.

• 2 years later...