Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Edna Mode in Equestria?

ManaMinori

Ok, sooooo, since the Incredibles 2 is a hot topic around the internet right now, I want to talk about an incredible person who is rather overlooked, in my opinion. Edna Mode. She is the designer of a lot of the costumes the superheroes (and the fallen ones) wear and have worn in both films, and is close enough to the supers to be invited to their weddings alongside other supers. She quite frequently rattles off a few "Dah'lings' in her speech, and....well....I'm just wondering how long it will be until we see a cameo from this short-statured designer of superhero costumes in the world of MLP:FiM, perhaps having a create-off episode with none other than our own "darling" pony fashion stylist, Rarity!

No Capes! (of course)

If they were to make a reference to Edna Mode, it would likely be as a background character where if you blink, you would miss her entirely.

I don't believe Edna is overlooked. She is the central figure to the film's advertising plan. Hell they even had a commercial constantly running that had famous models IRL talking about her as if she was a real person. The car commercials are running to. 

Anyway, I would be fine with a character like her being added to the ever groing list of interesting Ponies connected to fashion. Man, I just realized that Rares probably helped introduce more new characters than almost any other character on the show. 

for some reason i can't really place,photo finish always kinda reminded me of her(i haven't watched incredibles 2 yet so i can't speak for how overlooked she is or not)

On 6/30/2018 at 12:52 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

If they were to make a reference to Edna Mode, it would likely be as a background character where if you blink, you would miss her entirely.

She could be Photo Finish's fashion designer sister or mom

2 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Why are we talking about Incredibles 2 references in mlp when we have ones such as Kratos,Slenderman,Men in Black,And so on?

Where can I find this "Slenderman reference"? :ooh:

18 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

She could be Photo Finish's fashion designer sister or mom

Or someone who looks up to Photo Finish or vice versa.

• 2 years later...
On 6/30/2018 at 6:51 AM, ManaMinori said:

No Capes! (of course)

Yea, that was a great character. But FIM already had a lot of those one liners, that kept repeating their sometimes :mellow: single word to us for 9 years!