Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Batman

Thorgir the Mighty

Hiya, B-man! 

Harley Quinn here!

I was just wonderin' how ya feel about me bein' on the right side've the law now helpin' you bring the baddies of Gotham City to justice? :okiedokieloki:

Sayonara, Bats! :D

How many times can The Joker, or any of the violent criminals, break out of prison, just to keep committing crimes, until someone does something about it permanently? Don't you think Joker should have an "accident"?

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Hey Bats! Where is your sidekick now a days? 

And why are you still single? 

He’s engaged to Catwoman now :nom:

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hiya, B-man! 

Harley Quinn here!

I was just wonderin' how ya feel about me bein' on the right side've the law now helpin' you bring the baddies of Gotham City to justice? :okiedokieloki:

Sayonara, Bats! :D

Quinn I’m going to take you to justice.

5 hours ago, Inarguably BronyNumber 2A said:

How many times can The Joker, or any of the violent criminals, break out of prison, just to keep committing crimes, until someone does something about it permanently? Don't you think Joker should have an "accident"?

Not a day goes by that I think about exposing that man to every torture known to man,but if I kill him I’ll kill another,than another,then I’ll go down a hole that I can’t get out of. As much as I hate the joker,he lives.

3 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Hey Bats! Where is your sidekick now a days? 

And why are you still single? 

Nightwing is doing well from what I’ve heard,Red Robin and Damian need to stop fighting each other. And I’m married to catwoman remember?

3 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

I thought we were buddies now, does video game canon not count or somethin'? :confused:

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought we were buddies now, does video game canon not count or somethin'? :confused:

No

27 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Do you think this guy can smash you?

50 HD Wallpapers of comic heroes and villains

Maybe,since Tony has multiple advantages in tech,all I would need is my wit and a EMP

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Not a day goes by that I think about exposing that man to every torture known to man,but if I kill him I’ll kill another,than another,then I’ll go down a hole that I can’t get out of. As much as I hate the joker,he lives.

Nightwing is doing well from what I’ve heard,Red Robin and Damian need to stop fighting each other. And I’m married to catwoman remember?

I totally forgot about that. Sorry

3 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

I'm sure nobody would complain.