Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A good way to start off?

Polar Breeze

Hello staff!,

I have been here for a little while... but something that has been bothering me is... Well... what is a good way to start around here?

I have already been in the welcoming plaza, and started in a few forums, but, I am just wondering if there are any fantastic places I should be going towards, to make myself known more around here since I am pretty shy and not the most social!

I know this is... not really any kind of question about how stuff on the site works... I was just hoping you could all lead me in the right direction and all, just so... well... I can maybe gain some more friends and all of that!

Thank you all, and, well, if I posed in the wrong place... feel free to delete this!,

Scotchy

• Brohoof 3

I'd check out the World Cup event and maybe join one of the Team Clubs. Forum Games is also a decent place to be social with little mental overhead. :)

• Brohoof 4

I think the best way may be looking around the Forum Lounge as stated above. You can also post status updates or even follow people and talk to them a bit. You are always welcome in the WPCC lounge, we have a bunch of people who just talk about random stuff in there.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as though Butterscotch was given some excellent direction and suggestions, I'll consider this one an answered question.