Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Merch

LucasB

Do you have any pony merch? What is your favorite?

I kinda want to get a Rainbow Dash one, but I just want it to be fairly small, have accurate shape and good hair and be under $10. After all if I get caught having a My Little Pony merch around I would be like Rainbow Dash in Ponyville Confidential XD

Well for me my favorite pieces of pony merch are the pony plushies, those are so soft and easy to snuggle into :wub:

I really like my RD plush, it's the kind made by 4DE, which is known for they're high quality plushies, I plan on buying the Twilight plush soon as well ^_^

Here's a pic of my plush if you wanna know what it looks like!-

Spoiler

15188042336241395675679.thumb.jpg.09fbdfb2e8021011f7a123cbc5315eb2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Well for me my favorite pieces of pony merch are the pony plushies, those are so soft and easy to snuggle into :wub:

I really like my RD plush, it's the kind made by 4DE, which is known for they're high quality plushies, I plan on buying the Twilight plush soon as well ^_^

Hide contents

Wow it indeed is high quality :o 

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay? :P 

As for me..

Plushies, figurines and way more... I definitely went too far with all of this. I'd rather ask what am I doing with my life. :adorkable:

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Wow it indeed is high quality :o 

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay? :P

Thanks! I really like it, RD is best pony! B)

I paid 33$ for it, it was 28$ just for the plush, and then shipping added a few extra dollars onto the price ;)  

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Thanks! I really like it, RD is best pony! B)

I paid 33$ for it, it was 28$ just for the plush, and then shipping added a few extra dollars onto the price ;)  

She is the first pony, who blew my mind, because I saw and liked her even before I saw MLP in general. Because of that, I seem to like her the most, even though I kinda dislike her personality, which is what I discovered after watching MLP. :P 

As for plushie, it's really lovable; totally would love that one. ~ And yeah, I knew it will be not as cheap as the ones I commonly see in shops, because yours has even mane and wings made out of that material, rather than cheaper solutions, such as fake hair thingie. :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a small amount of merchandise, though the plushies are probably among my favourite. 

Edited by Cash In

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Hide contents

Wow that is a really nice plush! Also love that DJ Pon-3 poster in the background xD I only see her tail and legs but I can tell it's a really good one.

I would decorate my room like yours but I can't have anyone knowing I'm a brony xD

• Brohoof 1

Hiya, folks!

Pardon me please, but this discussion would be far better off in the Merch section... which is where I'mma move it, 'kay?

Thankies!