Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Worst Disney movies.

CastletonSnob

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 3:55 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Look at most of their animated sequel movies. Most of them are garbage (Brother Bear 2, Cinderella 2 and 3, Aladdin 2, Bambi 2, etc.)

I haven't seen Cinderella 2 and 3 + Aladdin 2, but I actually really like both Brother Bear 2 and Bambi 2, and actually prefer Bambi 2 to Bambi. My favourite disney movie is actually a sequel (Lion King 2).

From what I've watched, the worst one is probably dumbo. I'm just not a fan.

Edited by Nightfall Thunder

Personally, i say Frozen (overrated and little to absolutely nothing in common with the source material, even by Disney adaptation standards) and all the live-action remakes. (If it ain't broke, don't fix it)

On 7/9/2018 at 12:07 PM, Jeric said:

Two things:

1. Why do you think Zootopia was almost a flop?

2. Why would box office performance be a determination on entertainment value for you personally?

Well, to be honest....

1. It was almost a flop, because there was lack of promotion like Roadside Romeo did in 2008

and

2. I bet a lot of people didn't like Zootopia as well too. And it was a complete Failure and it should have been reviewed by The Nostalgia Critic in the first place

2 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Well, to be honest....

1. It was almost a flop, because there was lack of promotion like Roadside Romeo did in 2008

and

2. I bet a lot of people didn't like Zootopia as well too. And it was a complete Failure and it should have been reviewed by The Nostalgia Critic in the first place

Quantitatively define failure and flop using numerical references. Define "a lot" in your head compared to the people who did like it. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Quantitatively define failure and flop using numerical references. Define "a lot" in your head compared to the people who did like it. 

Yeah, well, this is just like, you know, my opinion man. I'm NOT into Zootopia a lot actually.

26 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Well, to be honest....

and

Nostalgia Critic already reviewed a bad Disney Animated Movie:

2 hours ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

Nostalgia Critic already reviewed a bad Disney Animated Movie:

Although, Zootopia might still be a bad Disney movie though.....

• 2 weeks later...

My least favorite Disney Movie is Inspector Gadget. I admit I've only seen parts of it, but it was all Matt Broderick looking like a complete doofus. Thy rarely made anything accurate to the cartoon in the 1980's, especialy Dr Claw. In the cartoon, they make it so you never see Claw's face, EVER. But no, they completely flunked in making that accurate in the movie. You're NOT supposed to see his face, and the Mad logo is nowhere to be seen. You have the intellectual property rights, WHY DON'T YOU USE THEM?