Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you usually do on the forums?

MangoFoalix

For me, it's usually participating in the WPCC lounge the most and doing random forum games and talking in General discussion.

What do you guys do most of the time when you are on the forums? :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Starlight Nova said:

bring up odd topics that usually get the discussion page locked by admins, seems to be about my running options on decent topics

Hey, don't worry about that. Just search for the topic in the advanced search before you make a post and you shouldn't run into conflicts anymore. I've done that once and hope to never make that mistake again.

• Brohoof 1

sad part i'm still dealing with the toonkritic thing on so many different sites, sigh hard being the one using logic and documentation to prove a point. oh well i will try not to get too many toonkritic forums closed on here.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Starlight Nova said:

sad part i'm still dealing with the toonkritic thing on so many different sites, sigh hard being the one using logic and documentation to prove a point. oh well i will try not to get too many toonkritic forums closed on here.

If you think the discussions on him are bad, hoo boy i got some stories i want to tell ya.

on topic: Not really a whole lot on here since i usually make a status update and trot off to discord for the rest of the day, but imntrying to change that.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Libra said:

If you think the discussions on him are bad, hoo boy i got some stories i want to tell ya.

on topic: Not really a whole lot on here since i usually make a status update and trot off to discord for the rest of the day, but imntrying to change that.

would literally kill for a uncensored copy of those screenshots.

Check my status updates and replies, play some of the games, some of the general discussion topics, and hang out at the lounge.

1 hour ago, Starlight Nova said:

I heard about what happened with him before I joined here from some MLP reviewers on youtube. From what I heard, It left a bad taste in people's mouths over what happened before and after he was found out but I don't have all the details of what happened so I don't try to get into discussions about it.

• Brohoof 2

Forums game mostly.

Will comment in show discussion whenever a new episode airs.

I did some RPs here and do more one on one RPs in Discord chat.

• Brohoof 1

Just surfing over at the  discussions and the games forums.

I usually browse random threads and post on the ones which interest me, though I can often be found on some of the fanclubs.

• Brohoof 1