Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A wild G4 Megan appeared

Steve Piranha

Well, I suppose y'all watched the latest promo for horses and pastel humans

Well, at the point in the thumbnail, one of the girls is Megan in everything but the hair and skin color. Didn't believe at first due to her not wearing her more traditional orange shirt, but here's a comparison 

medium.png

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Red Cedar said:

No doubt about who that is. I'm surprised they didn't try to slip that in sooner.

Damn, can't believe how happy that makes me considering I didn't give two craps about ponies back then :D. Maybe because, despite that, it was part of 80s, where so much good shit I've enjoyed back in the day saw the light :adorkable: (despite being 100% 90s kid :mlp_icwudt:).

Anyways, G4 Megan is canon, now with the next matter at hand: what's about her life now that the horses she would have protected are not only older, but pretty much kick ass themselves. What about a horse name? I'd go for Magestic World, as a substitute nod, a shout put to Majesty, and same initials :orly:

12 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

@Steve Piranha

Moving to the EG section. :)

My bad. Thought that was an overall fandom interest, so I've opened it in SC 

Anyway, now I have in my headcanon that she's an 80s to 90s popular culture enthusiasts. She watches cartoons like the classic TMNT, Thundercats, Batman TAS, Super Mario Super Show, etc. She rather play retro games to the point of owning the original consoles and games. And of course, the classic horse toys :orly: (under a different name of course :dash:. Magical Pony Adventures? Or Pretty Pretty Pegasus?).

Can't believe how ecstatic I am for this, considering I didn't like any girls toy franchises :D

Chalk this one up as another reference/homage to generation one by bringing back an old character--even if Megan here is strictly a cameo by the looks of it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 8:59 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Damn, can't believe how happy that makes me considering I didn't give two craps about ponies 

I know right. :ticking:

I had no idea who Megan was untill I began researching groger and learned she helped defeat him. Never saw g1 but I'm already a Megan fan. 

Just now, Sunlight Glisten said:

I know right. :ticking:

I had no idea who Megan was untill I began researching groger and learned she helped defeat him. Never saw g1 but I'm already a Megan fan. 

For real, I can't believe how emotionally invested I was considering I didn't liked ponies back in the day :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1