Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if fluttershy accidentally killed an animal?

Unity

(edited)

I personally don't think that the show would explore something like death in that particular way - considering it's target audience.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

lets start by saying i'm glad it'll never happen in a kids show,now if it did happen she'd be crushed,depressed and probably stay away from other animals for a while(which will only worsen the pain),but i believe she'd overcome her depression when an animal is in need and she's the only one that can do smt about it.(maybe her friends even stage it)

• Brohoof 1

Seriously though.  First 10 seconds of Dragonshy.  She kills fish and worms in order to feed other animals.  That's nature though, so I'm sure she's perfectly fine with it in the end.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Time Shield said:

Seriously though.  First 10 seconds of Dragonshy.  She kills fish and worms in order to feed other animals.  That's nature though, so I'm sure she's perfectly fine with it in the end.

Well, at least we know her human self won't abuse carnivorous critters by forcing them into vegan :dash:

• Brohoof 1

On 7/2/2018 at 1:58 AM, Cash In said:

I personally don't think that the show would explore something like death, considering it's target audience.

If in the case scenario that the said event occured, I would imagine that Fluttershy would be absolutely devastated. She would definitely weep, but there's no doubt that she would be supported by the mane 6 as well as her animal friends.

Except that episode that explored the Apple families backstory, it sort of did confirm that applejacks, Big Macs and Appleblooms parents passed away, which was honestly my favorite episode of all time and got me watching the show again.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

She actually already has.

Nothing can survive a necksnap like this.

D3FD9BF5-9B1F-4805-A211-38B332BFB939.gif

Mudershy mode: on

It would devastate her for a long time. 

• Brohoof 2

On 7/3/2018 at 9:24 PM, Blivy said:

Except that episode that explored the Apple families backstory, it sort of did confirm that applejacks, Big Macs and Appleblooms parents passed away, which was honestly my favorite episode of all time and got me watching the show again.

Plus there was a funeral shown in a season 2 episode. 

As far as the OP's question goes, this plot kinda almost happened. Philomena. Fluttershy thought she did kill her. She reacted to it, so I guess we know what her initial reaction would be. Also, that same episode was originally intended to be a death of a pet episode, but it didn't happen since Hasbro hadn't approved it. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I think she might accidentally step on a bug but not purposely. I feel she is not the type of pony to kill another animal or pony in cold blood. If she killed an animal I don't think the show would explore such a thing especially her hobby being animals, it would shock the audience.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/2/2018 at 8:49 AM, Unity said:

Has this ever happened?

and if not what would you think if it happened.

even a bug.

No wonder you are banned. What question is this?

Everyone knows Fluttershy is mistake free!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

She would probably make a fuss. For someone who loves animals, she is really disconnected from the reality of nature. Fluttershy needs to grow a backbone. Or she really thinks that bear or hers is vegetarian? That's why her other animals keep disappearing. So naive.

• Brohoof 1