Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Starlight Glimmer fans here?

harmonymane6

(edited)

I find her really sweet and likeable. She's sensitive, a bit melancholy, but snarky. She adores Twilight and I love how much they care for each other. She's needy for affection and I just don't like seeing her be sad.

Edited by gingerninja666
  • Brohoof 2

there's actualy a fan-club section on the forums so maybe you'll find what you're looking for easier there,its a sub-thread to sugarcube corner
now for your question,i really like how she just uses magic in horrible ways to acomplice the simplest tasks without bearing any ill will,i also love time meddling anywhere i see it and she fits that bill perfectly aswel

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Starlight Glimmer is my favorite Secondary character I like her enough that I wish I could date her I wish I was Starlight Glimmer's boyfriend she would make an excellent Girlfriend In My Little Pony or Equestria Girls of coarse I prefer her as a pony

Starlight_Earth_pony_ID_S6E6 (1).png

As a villain, she was legitimately threatening even though the reason for her turn to evil was rather weak, and as a reformed character I really like her sarcastic side, the way she still tends to use powerful magic as soon as things get tough, and her direct way of saying things. She's really become one of my favorite characters after she was reformed.

Used to not care for her much, now I actually like her a lot. I used to think she would've been better off as a villain, but looking at her weak motive to turn evil in retrospect and seeing what she's done as a supporting character, I actually like her more as a 'good guy' now. She's like another side of Twilight we don't get to see. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 8:38 PM, NathanW200 said:

Starlight Glimmer is my favorite Secondary character I like her enough that I wish I could date her I wish I was Starlight Glimmer's boyfriend she would make an excellent Girlfriend In My Little Pony or Equestria Girls of coarse I prefer her as a pony

Starlight_Earth_pony_ID_S6E6 (1).png

I like starlight glimmer and her backstory, plus shes just a really interesting character and her magical abilities are awesome as well. By the way wheres her horn in this photo lol.

• Brohoof 1

Well FIRST of all she's just FREAKING adorable.

Second, I feel that she's one of the most unique and dynamic characters. Think about it. She was introduced as a villain, but not as some freakish monster that was wreaking havoc on all of ponykind to satisfy their hunger for power, but instead as a seemingly normal unicorn pony. 

She was a very strong and confident opponent to Twilight, always managing to stay one step ahead of her. 

After she was finally reformed, she struggled to find her place in this new life of hers. She had troubles gaining the full trust of the Mane Six, she struggled making new friends, and she struggled dealing with her past. Something that is very relatable to most of us here, I'm sure. 

Also she's very snarky, sarcastic, and giggly while also being somewhat shy and timid, especially around new people. 

• Brohoof 1

I consider her one of the more reformed villains. She has changed so much. One of the main reasons I admire her is for her magical ability. I get this fuzzy feeling whenever I hear anyone mention her being a powerful unicorn and stuff. One of her flaws is that she has trouble sharing and expressing her feelings. And it’s just because she doesn’t want to lose her friends and stuff. (I am REALLY bad at this.) Most importantly, she uses what she has learned and shares it with other people (ponies) as in Tales of Canterlot High, Mirror Magic and in the Season 6 finale, which Chrysalis rejected but ok.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...