Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler School Raze's plot

heavens-champion

Spoiler

With Twilight and her friends in Tartarus, and the CMC and Student Six dealing with Cozy Glow, we have two plot points for the finale.

Do you think the writers will be able to handle it, especially after The Crystalling, which also had two plot points?

Considering how "Shadow Play" was handled with the Mane 6, Pillars, Spike, Sunburst, and Starlight all feeling important & used well; I'm fairly confident the team can handle "School Raze." I have a feeling some lessons have been learned since "The Crystalling."

• Brohoof 3

It seems like alot!

It's nice for the CMCs to finally have a finale, even though it's probably just gonna be a talkie finale and doesn't really involve saving Equestria itself, but I really got the feeling Cozy is a spy for the EEA which is why the CMCs and the Student Six are teaming up to save the school. Now on the Tartarus side of things... Iunno how that'll play along with the plot to take over the school, and we know Tirek's gonna be in it. I got the feeling Tirek's part is just gonna lead to season 9, and for what kind of roles the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight might play after their adventure in "Hell"!

On 7/2/2018 at 9:19 AM, MAIKUN said:

Q: Will it end with a cliffhanger this time?

Likely the same way Regular Show's season 7 finale led straight into Regular Show in Space, the fully serialized final season.

The audience will be treated to the most disappointing underworld ever that will make the 1959 Journey to the Center of the Earth seem like an Avengers movie. The school will be in fun-sized trouble that will be played straight even though it will be stupid as heck. There will be not one but two friendship speeches, plus one more friendship speech that will sum it all up. The end.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

There is one personal theory I have when it comes to Cozy Glow and Tirek, and I think I talked about this in a previous post of mine.

Spoiler

Judging by a leak we had back in December of Tirek giving Cozy Glow a piggy back ride, I have this funny feeling that Cozy Glow is Tirek's surrogate daughter.  

Edited by SaburoDaimando

9 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

There is one personal theory I have when it comes to Cozy Glow and Tirek, and I think I talked about this in a previous post of mine.

Reveal hidden contents

Judging by a leak we had back in December of Tirek giving Cozy Glow a piggy back ride, I have this funny feeling that Cozy Glow is Tirek's surrogate daughter.  

But do you think it'll fair better than the Crystalling?

1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

But do you think it'll fair better than the Crystalling?

You're talking to someone who lists the Crystaling as his 2nd favorite Season Premier(Triumphed only by School Daze).

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Starlightglim said:

I think twilight and starlight will be the only ones who will play a big role in the finale that being said that’s doesn’t mean the mane 6 won’t play a Role either they’ll probably just helped twilight and starlight out trying to defeat cozy glow as far as spike goes I don’t think he’ll even be in the finale fathers knows best is right before the finale so they’ll probably have spike moves to the dragon lands with his dad I also believe that. This will be the last episode where he lives  with twilight. As far as cozy glow is concerned I don’t think she’s a spy I think chancellor neighsay brainwash m her to becoming evil. that being said it’s about time the cmcs got their own finale while I was hoping the cmcs finale would just be a cmcs finale not with the student 6 I guess this works to however I do want each cmcs to have more lines than the student 6 and I also want sweetie belle to have the most speaking lines and  for Applebloom to have the least I think sweetie belle would be a better leader than Scootaloo and applebloom since she show plenty of times bride that she’s knows how to be a leader scootaloo could be alright to but sweetie belle is good at public speaking applebloom is a terrible leader because she’s always hogs the spotlight thou so far this season I’m glad she’s in last place with screen time and speaking lines so far sweetie belle has 86 lines scootaloo has 74 and applebloom has 73 and looking at the synopsis for the rest of the season it Dosent look applebloom will catch up anytime soon since there’s no apple family episode or applebloom episode for the rest of this season so we know for sure that applebloom won’t get the most lines this season finally I’ve been waiting for this moment it’s time for sweeti and scoots to overshadow applebloom to make up for season 5 and all the other seasons and it looks like I’ll finally get what I wanted hey I don’t care as long as applebloom dosent get the most line I’m cool last season I thought for sure that scootaloo would get the most lines but then applebloom ended up with 181 and scootaloo with 174 sweetie with 154 scoots was so close to beating applebloom only 8 more lines and applebloom would have been best for the first time with spoken lines let scoots and sweetie shine  this time and applebloom gets less lines than scootaloo  and sweetiebelle  and the scootaloo and sweetie belle treatment in season 5 and other seasons will all be forgiven.

Why do you keep replying to me the same stuff you already tell me nonstop? You don't have to keep telling /me/ these, brah. These show up on my notifications, yunno!

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

Finale guessing
"Beeep, you have reached the office of Celestia, we are conveniently written out of the plot, if you leave a message will get back to you!"

Also, how is taking over ONE building really an evil plan? it's not like there a magic migufffin hiddne inside or anything

• 1 month later...

So... Guessing Discord's going to be rendered useless this time again.

Cozy glow reformation yeah yeah.

Unless Mind Control is going to be involved i'm not sure if it'll be too interesting, i have to say that i wanted a sombra/chrysi finale, but i suppose tirek will do.

If nicole dubuc is the writer... i'm not going to be too excited, i pretty much hated shadow play and School Daze felt a bit boring, matter of principal felt like it portrayed discord in a wrongful way and had a terrible moral, marks for effort had humor going for it, but fell flat in other ways.

Spoiler

Hopefully the finale introduces the plot of season 9. Maybe we will even see Grogar as cliffhanger. :ph3ar:

14 hours ago, twichlove said:

So... Guessing Discord's going to be rendered useless this time again. Cozy glow reformation yeah yeah.

Unless Mind Control is going to be involved i'm not sure if it'll be too interesting, i have to say that i wanted a sombra/chrysi finale, but i suppose tirek will do.

If nicole dubuc is the writer... i'm not going to be too excited, i pretty much hated shadow play and School Daze felt a bit boring, matter of principal felt like it portrayed discord in a wrongful way and had a terrible moral, marks for effort had humor going for it, but fell flat in other ways.

Maybe, if we will see Tirek, we'll also see Discord. We just have to wait and hope for the best. :dash:

12 hours ago, Hierok said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully the finale introduces the plot of season 9. Maybe we will even see Grogar as cliffhanger. :ph3ar:

Maybe, if we will see Tirek, we'll also see Discord. We just have to wait and hope for the best. :dash:

Yeah i suppose so ^_^

Just now, titanhades70 said:

After the way Discord acted last time, he deserves to be kept out of the season finale.

Of maybe that would be his chance to make it up to Starlight.