Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, ChB said:

Hi Donald Duck! :) 

Good luck on your new adventure, tomorrow!! :D 

Wish you and Goofy all the best!

 

Thanks, Pal! :-D

Hopefully, this'll be the best adventure yet! :squee:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hi Donald Duck!

I don’t know if you are back home or still on an adventure with Goofy, but I hope you are doing well and staying safe.

Cheers!

ChB

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChB said:

Hi Donald Duck!

I don’t know if you are back home or still on an adventure with Goofy, but I hope you are doing well and staying safe.

Cheers!

ChB

 

I am home, safe & far, *far* away from Goofy. :P

 

1 hour ago, Stormfurry said:

Is Louie Duck yer fave?

PrestigiousArcticGrub-size_restricted.gi

 

 I detest them all equally. :okiedokieloki:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I am home, safe & far, *far* away from Goofy. :P

Good to see you again, Donald Duck! :D

How was your adventure? :) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Good to see you again, Donald Duck! :D

How was your adventure? :) 

 

It's good to see you, too, BFFFF! :mlp_yeehaa:

*Something, something "NO SPOILERS!" something, something* :sealed:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

It's good to see you, too, BFFFF! :mlp_yeehaa:

*Something, something "NO SPOILERS!" something, something* :sealed:

Pssst!

Spoiler

Let's talk in here. ;) 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB Is that a question? :ooh:

 

Yes.

Spoiler

Mind if you tell me a bit about your adventure, here, under spoiler tags? :) 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Donald Duck!

What do you think of the fact that Disneyland is going to have a "Star Wars Land"?

 

It's going to be *really* crowded. :wacko:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Donald Duck! 

Can you please welcome the Simpsons family to their new home, for me? :) 

 

Sure thing! :-D 

Hey, stop eating all of my doughnuts! :glimmer:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Sure thing! :-D 

Hey, stop eating all of my doughnuts! :glimmer:

Hi Donald Duck!

How is Spring going? :) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Donald Duck!

How is Spring going? :) 

 

Spring is going *great* so far! :squee:

I've been cleaning out my boat to make room for new stuff. *Laughs* :ticking:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Spring is going *great* so far! :squee:

I've been cleaning out my boat to make room for new stuff. *Laughs* :ticking:

That's great! :D 

Going on another expedition, soon? :) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ChB said:

That's great! :D 

Going on another expedition, soon? :) 

 

Yup! I'm gonna be going on an expedition to the kitchen to make myself a snack. :-P

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Yup! I'm gonna be going on an expedition to the kitchen to make myself a snack. :-P

^_^ Funny!

What's your favorite snack?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I *love* to make waffles! :pinkie:

Has anyone ever tried to steal your waffles? If so, what did you do?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
On 3/28/2019 at 7:17 PM, ChB said:

Smart move! :D 

 

Thanks. Trouble is, now I owe some pony named Twilight Sparkle pancakes. :mlp_huh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Thanks. Trouble is, now I owe some pony named Twilight Sparkle pancakes. :mlp_huh:

Hi Donald Duck!

Did Twilight like your pancakes? :) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Ask Donald Duck & Family

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...