Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Hey everypony! I guess we've all seen the 'Finding Your Special Somepony Thread.' I thought to myself, "I'm not interested in a relationship right now, but I'd still like to meet people with the same interests as me."

So, I made this thread. You can follow this template if you want...

Name: 

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Other Info:

Here's mine:

Name: Swick/Austin

State: Indiana

Dislikes: 95% of the population of the Internet, people that talK lA1K d15... Oh, wait. Those are the same things.

Hobbies: Animating, programming, writing, drawing, composing music, being creative, etc.

Other Info: I like bread and muffins.

So everybody go find your new best friend! img-1923028-1-biggrin.png

• Brohoof 31

Name: Scootalove/Alex

State: New York

Likes: Ponies, computers, art, music, having friends, etc.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, politicians, etc.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, etc.

Other Info: I enjoy a lot of animated shows, and making my friends smile is my duty.

If you ever want to talk or add me as a friend, feel free to.

Edited by ~Harmonic Scoots~
  • Brohoof 11

Name: Kaitlyn

State: Ohio

Likes: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Cry (youtuber), Two Best Friends Play (youtuber), organization, technology, Rarity, Octavia, Princess Celestia, Music, Alternative Rock, Dubstep, Instrumental Music, Video Game OSTs, Portal, Grand Theft Auto V, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Silent Hill, Video Games, Microsoft, Valve, Anime, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, WataMote, Death Note, Soul Eater, Wreck It Ralph, Megamind, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Tim Burton, LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Questioning, Ally), Youtube, Atheism, the City, Winter, Twilicorn, Equestria Girls, and many, many more. 

Dislikes: Religion, Homophobic People, the Country, Fox News, and other things.

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Video Games, and other things.

Other Info: I'm vegetarian but won't talk down to you for eating meat... the vegetarians/vegans that do that are assholes. I'm an atheist, a democrat, and I'm currently on a diet. 

I'm probably missing a lot, but I got most of it down. If anyone wants to be my best friend, just add me as a friend or PM me.

• Brohoof 8

Name: Grand_Finale

Country*: CANADA BICH

Likes:Musicals, pones, acting, video games,food, cats, Emma Stone

Dislikes: Rude people, spiders, liver

Hobbies: acting, reading, gaming, living on the internet

Other Info: I dunno man, ask me. IM PRETTY OPEN

• Brohoof 3

Name: Dan

State: North Carolina

Likes: Military History (19th Century/20th century), Gaming (Total War series, Men of war series, mostly strategy games, SCP Containment Breach, Slender etc.), and last but not least, those of the LGBT community.

Dislikes: Spiders, close-minded people, bigots, geometry

Hobbies: Being fancy, watching history documentaries for fun, gaming, goofing off, shooting old guns

Other Info:

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Colin

State: (Canada Nova scotia)

Likes: Being around others,hugs,video games,sports,Muffins

Dislikes:Left alone,being hurt or insulted,being weak

Hobbies: Drawing,Video Games,playing sports

Other Info: I am *sigh* autistic

• Brohoof 1

Name: Derek

State: Kansas

Likes: Music, Video Games (RPG's and Platformers, mostly. My favorite game is Earthbound), the show Community, and MLP of course.

Dislikes: Negativity

Hobbies: I honestly spend my time writing music (which I hope to turn into a career by composing for video games/movies) and just being on the internet.

Other Info: One random fact about me is that I really hate Styrofoam, specifically looking at it and touching it. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

Edited by AyoMistadurrk
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Hyper, or Cooper

State: Alabama

Dislikes: Hypocrites and bigots, kids who make immature noises in class, Lawyers, Hospitals

Hobbies: Skateboarding, Wakeboarding, Paintball, Hunting, Fishing, Football, being around my friends, video games, listening to Trap or any other kind of EDM, and playing pranks on my friends (preferably in school)

Other Info: I'm new to Skateboarding, so I guess you could say I ain't 'bout that life. Applejack is best pony, and I'm very friendly, so just PM me. 

Might as well, ya know.

Name: Kurt Cobain ( I rarely will disclose my real name online. )

Age: Is just a number, amirite? ( I've disclosed it once, and never again. )

State: Anywhere other than where I want to be, that's for sure.

Dislikes: Ignorancy, hypocracy, unjustified hostility, inecessant attempts in disencouraging people.

Hobbies: The guitar, digital artistry and doodling, and studying up on coding, medicine science, law, and such, and procrastination.

Other Info: I'm single and ready to flamingle.

article-1301397212192-0b3b69c800000578-4

• Brohoof 7

Name: Dsanders(Not gonna reveal my name that easily. img-1923282-1-tongue.png )

State: California

Likes: MLP:FIM, Doctor Who, poetry, classic cartoons, philosophy, astronomy, friends, love and tolerance, peace, some alone time, music, etc.

Dislikes: Hate, ignorance, hypocrisy, lack of ponies, negativity, math, government, our nation's current economic issues, war, etc.

Hobbies: Writing, talking with friends, poetry, some programming, some sketching, reading, walking

Other Info: I love to write, I love to chat, and I love to help out those who are in need of any help. smile.png Lately, I've also been told I'm pretty good at handling any problems and issues involving relationships. So if you need a "love doctor" then I'll be more than happy to help out. tongue.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 5

Name: Scootalove/Alex

State: New York

Likes: Ponies, computers, art, music, having friends, etc.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, politicians, etc.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, etc.

Other Info: I enjoy a lot of animated shows, and making my friends smile is my duty.

If you ever want to talk or add me as a friend, feel free to.

Name: Kaitlyn

State: Ohio

Likes: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Cry (youtuber), Two Best Friends Play (youtuber), organization, technology, Rarity, Octavia, Princess Celestia, Music, Alternative Rock, Dubstep, Instrumental Music, Video Game OSTs, Portal, Grand Theft Auto V, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Silent Hill, Video Games, Microsoft, Valve, Anime, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, WataMote, Death Note, Soul Eater, Wreck It Ralph, Megamind, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Tim Burton, LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Questioning, Ally), Youtube, Atheism, the City, Winter, Twilicorn, Equestria Girls, and many, many more.

Dislikes: Religion, Homophobic People, the Country, Fox News, and other things.

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Video Games, and other things.

Other Info: I'm vegetarian but won't talk down to you for eating meat... the vegetarians/vegans that do that are assholes. I'm an atheist, a democrat, and I'm currently on a diet.

I'm probably missing a lot, but I got most of it down. If anyone wants to be my best friend, just add me as a friend or PM me.

post-16315-0-96516600-1381637164_thumb.png

You guys are my friends now. We're gonna have soft tacos later!

Name: Christian (Although I identify as agnostic. Irony at its finest.)

State: Itty bitty Rhode Island

Likes: MLP, Pokémon, almost every type of EDM, the cold, Winter, and people who have similar likes and dislikes as me and other things

Dislikes: Douchebags, ignorant asses, heat, Summer, and too much other things.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 6

attachicon.gifCatbug_by_sircinnamon-d5riz9k.png

You guys are my friends now. We're gonna have soft tacos later!

Name: Christian (Although I identify as no religion. Irony at its finest.)

State: Itty bitty Rhode Island

Likes: MLP, Pokémon, almost every type of EDM (although I hate house music), the cold, Winter, and people who have similar likes and dislikes as me and other thins

Dislikes: Douchebags, ignorant asses, heat, Summer, and too much other things.

Pokémon + EDM + mutual hate of winter = please be my friend? I didn't think this was going to work, but I guess it did after all. Who would've guessed.

Pokémon + EDM + mutual hate of winter = please be my friend? I didn't think this was going to work, but I guess it did after all. Who would've guessed.

Yea sure :)

Although I said that I enjoyed winter, and hated Summer. Not sure if you read it wrong or typed it wrong :huh:

Doesn't really matter either way though.

Yea sure smile.png

Although I said that I enjoyed winter, and hated Summer. Not sure if you read it wrong or typed it wrong huh.png

Doesn't really matter either way though.

Whoops. I guess I read wrong. I thought you said you disliked Winter. It doesn't really matter, It's not really a big deal id you don't like Summer.

Sorta read though this... Might as well send out a post.

Name:  Pinkie D Pie/ Aarod Brachuin/ BlogBlogLast/ "The Great and Powerful" Aaron(Forums name, fake name, online name, real name... almost real name I should say.)

State: South Boredom... (South Carolina of the United States)

Likes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, POKEMON!, Mass Effect, Video Games in General, Naruto to some extent, Soul Eater, Bacon, Good Grammar, Non-Annoying People, POKEMON!, COD Zombies, TGAP Trixie!, Youtube gaming videos, POKEMON!, and Rplaying, and music...

Dislikes: Bad Grammar, annoying people, and well, little kids... (Little as in the 4 through 6 to 7ish range)

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Playing Video Games, and well, that's pretty much it... I guess watching Youtube videos counts....

Other Info: Don't know how many messages I'll get, but feel free to message me about anything... but Pokemon would be nice, I really like Pokemon.

• Brohoof 6

I'm a guy from Sweden born 96. I love to chat and I'm open to talk about anything, not just my interests. I love to discuss movies though and I enjoy pretty much all genres. I'm not into sports, I don't like to party and I hate south park. I love hugs and cute things but I'm also a big fan of horror. I don't watch many "normal" TV series but I love anime. Although I like both I'm the kind of guy who'd much rather eat pancakes with jam than luxurious beef tenderloin.

I can hold a serious and mature conversation if I want to but most of the time I'm being silly because it's fun! I listen to pretty much all genres of music except metal where they growl and stuff, that's way too aggressive for my tastes. I do like gaming but I don't play many games for the moment. You're not my kind of person if you're going to answer "not much" or "ok" every time I say something, I'd preferable talk to someone who actually likes to communicate. "Not doing much at the moment, I was  eating pizza earlier" would be nicer. I gotta say though that I'm not a big fan of voice chatting with people I don't know very well.

I'm an atheist in case you're interested to know and I do not want to talk about your beliefs, however I don't mind at all if you're religious.

Also feel free to contact me if you want to learn Swedish! I'd be happy to teach you!

Just some random facts, I'm not sure what else to say :P

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 7

First of all... This thread is genius!

Name: el Bojo/Kevin

Likes: Making friends, pie, pasta, hugs, cuddling, Daft Punk, Queen, Def Leppard, Rock, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, MLP:FiM, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, cartoons, Portal 2, GTA V, Halo, Battlefield, xbox, wii u, art, cinema, movies,

Dislikes: Closed minds, politics, people who I talk to and ignore me, homework....... homework

Hobbies: Chatting, talking, playing videogames, being creative, trying to lucid dream, watching movies and tv shows, listening to music, take walks, filming

Other Info: I'm curious as heck... oh, and I'll give you pie if you PM me :)

I'm not necesarily looking for a BEST friend or people with the same likes, if you just want to talk and/or get a new friend... send me a PM!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Lauren
Dislikes: selfies, hunting, kyojins
Hobbies: umm.... being on here? Playing pokemon? Yep this life is very productive!
Other Info: Im a Christian. I like leafeon a lot. I am bad at talking to people xD
(This would look different if i filled it out now...)

(every year this gets more and more cringeworthy. Hg6cUo8.png )

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 6

Name: Alex

Likes: MLP, music (lots of genres but mostly metal and alternative), Metal Gear, history, Breaking Bad, animals, platformers, other video games, food, YTPs, probably other things

Dislikes: General intolerance, social situations, TLC and its shows, the term "YOLO", flies, ants, ticks, other annoying bugs, and, again, probably some other stuff

Hobbies: Games, TV, reading, music, chatting with people, being on the forums :D

Other Info: Straight, agnostic, and not affiliated with a political party although I am fairly liberal. I respect the beliefs, views and orientations of others as long as they don't force them on me, and preferably respect mine in turn.

Anyone can feel free to PM me any time they want to talk.

Also, the name of this thread sounds like a slogan for a pet store :)

Edited by Shalashaska
  • Brohoof 6

This probably a waste of time :/

State: Iowa

1. Music: Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, U2, Sonic Youth, Radiohead, REM, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins, Live

2. Video Games: Basically anything not Sport or Racing

3. Movies: Adventure, War, Sci Fi, Documentaries

4. TV Shows: Sherlock, Adventure Time, MLP, Wilfred, DCAU, Regular Show

5. Books: Adventure, Sci Fi, Post Apocalyptic, Fantasy

6. The Great Outdoors

7. Nostalgia Critic

8. Ponies

9. Geology and Anthropology

10. Weapons

11. Arizona Southern Sweet Tea

Dislikes: Stuff

Hobbies: Listening to Music, watching TV shows and Movies, Thinking about things....., Archery, Staring at the Sky, Camping, Drawing..both traditional and vector, Video games 

Other Info: Confused Religious Beliefs, Heterosexual if that's important :/

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 6

Name: Fatal / Sam

State: California

Likes: Nice and friendly people, people who actually want to talk...that's all I can think of, sorry. ohmy.png

Dislikes: Mean and rude people, dumb and ignorant people...again that's all I can think of. blush.png

Hobbies: Video games, TV, music, internet, fanfiction, talking with friends, and I guess this forum counts as a hobby.

Other Info: You can learn pretty much all the basic information about me on my profile.

Name: Austin

Nickname: Rosie

Likes: Computers, movies, Doctor Who, Halo, Microsoft, Samsung, and ponies.

Dislikes: School, most people, any apple product (excluding the original ipod classic), the apple religious, and Call of Duty.

Hobbies: Programming, video games, and reading.

Other: Atheist, I enjoy having intelligent conversations, and I am very interested in science.

Edited by The 2nd Mass

Name: crazy/Hjalti (yes I am obviously a character in skyrim img-1923764-1-derpy_emoticon2.png )

Likes: trains, nice people, ponies (come one we all love ponies), kiwis (they are adorible), a big variation of music mostly: post-hardcore and dubstep. Movies like Modern Times, wrech it ralph, unglorious bastards and tons of more. Cartoons, games:Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Half life, the civilization series, Counter-Strike, battlefield 'n shit.....  friends *hugs* 

Dislikes: mean people, grammar nazis (not that bad it's just annoying), peope that push religion on others, racists.

Hobbies: parkour, video games, forums if it counts.

Other: not religious (NO, I AM NOT ANTI RELIGIOUS SSSSSTOP IT!). I am what you get if joker and and an emo had kids and add 20% more insanity. (nothing wrong with being awesome)

Feel free to PM or add me if you feel like it.

(I bet I am in half of peoples dislikes here)

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

Eh what the hay, I'll give it a try.

Name: Evert

State: (I live in Estonia tongue.png)

Dislikes: Ignorant and/or mean people

Hobbies: Programming, Coding websites, watching ponies.

Other Info: Forever alone

Edited by ~Luna Squee~

Ugh... You guys make me feel so old... 27 dammit.... *stamps hooves on the desk* why didn't this show exist earlier....

*Sigh*

Well, I'm a guy. I like walking with my dogs. I also like talking to people online. Used to be really hardcore on Gaming and Anime, but i was into them so much I would barely go out or even sleep. So cut back on that stuff.

I hate labels that people throw on others without having the decency to talk to them first.

I live in the UK. Less hassle but fewer chances to show my love for the show.

Edited by Nail Malinter
  • Brohoof 6