Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

I WANT FRANNDSS. pick me pick me!

Name: Whitey!

Likes: animals (esp. cats), nature, anything voodoo or magic-related, ponies, seth rogen & jonah hill, american horror story, breaking bad, all 90's cartoons, adventure time & regular show, fluttershy!, crime shows, it's always sunny in philly, animation in general, borderlands, fine wine, purity ring, witchhouse, post-hardcore, metalcore, oh gosh. i'm weird and enjoy other weird people. as long as they're nice.

Dislikes: close-minded people (esp. homophobics), country music, chick flicks, rain, peoplethatflipthecameraoffthinkingit'scool, people who try to be "bad" or show-offs.

Hobbies: art, driving, shopping, ponies.. stuff.

Other Info: did i mention i'm currently with child? lol  :muffins:

I WANT FRANNDSS. pick me pick me!

Name: Whitey!

Likes: animals (esp. cats), nature, anything voodoo or magic-related, ponies, seth rogen & jonah hill, american horror story, breaking bad, all 90's cartoons, adventure time & regular show, fluttershy!, crime shows, it's always sunny in philly, animation in general, borderlands, fine wine, purity ring, witchhouse, post-hardcore, metalcore, oh gosh. i'm weird and enjoy other weird people. as long as they're nice.

Dislikes: close-minded people (esp. homophobics), country music, chick flicks, rain, peoplethatflipthecameraoffthinkingit'scool, people who try to be "bad" or show-offs.

Hobbies: art, driving, shopping, ponies.. stuff.

Other Info: did i mention i'm currently with child? lol  :muffins:

You like animals and ponies as well? I would like to be your friend ^^ that IS at least something we share common liking :3

Name: you can call me Nova

Looking for: friends of course. Not too picky. As long as the friendship isn't all one sided. But yeah if you are close to my age and think we would get along, shoot me a PM :)

Interests: love animals. Especially my two cats and my puppy. Big Harry Potter fan. Love fantasy and fairy tales and adventure stories. Love reading, watching good tv and movies. I like cooking shows. I like to write but get in ruts a lot with my writing. Love mmorpgs, swtor and gw2 in particular. Also love sims 3 and Lego games. I wish they would make mmorpgs out of them and Harry Potter. Uhhh I also like scifi stuff. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Futurama are awesome. I like older shows that I grew up watching like Roseanne, 3rd rock from the sun, cheers, frasier etc.

About me: shy but not so much online. I have pretty severe OCD. I'm very kind. Ummm I guess that's it. Moop

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Foxx

Gender:Female(but according to my friends, I act like a dude)

Likes: Rainbow Dash, Friendship is Magic, horses and equestrian in general, eating, drawing

Dislikes: Rarity(Ghostie's gonna kill me, mark my words), dogs, modern pop

Hobbies: Collecting model horses, just about everything to do with horses, doing digital art.

Other: Nope, I got nothing

• Brohoof 1

Name: Foxx

Gender:Female(but according to my friends, I act like a dude)

Likes: Rainbow Dash, Friendship is Magic, horses and equestrian in general, eating, drawing

Dislikes: Rarity(Ghostie's gonna kill me, mark my words), dogs, modern pop

Hobbies: Collecting model horses, just about everything to do with horses, doing digital art.

Other: Nope, I got nothing

Oooh another Aussie, feel free to Pm me darling :)

• Brohoof 1

well I'm not exactly social and don't do good talking online at all (better in person though unless I'm in a big crowd then I get social anxiety but I don't have stage fright anymore thanks to my acting group but stage fright is not the same as social anxiety so yeah I'm just saying) BUT if you have good topics about FiM and Adventure Time I would love to discuss them with ya :D or in fact another fandom! \0,..,0/ I'm open to anything expect the Shrek fandom... I was willing to give it a chance... still am a bit but somethings of it really concern me well not concern me SCARE me o.o but that's just me and actually I don't EXACTLY hate Harry Potter but I don't love it either I just dislike it because I can't seem to relate to it that's all and I can't get through one movie without falling asleep I'm not even joking I tried giving it a chance MANY times because the fact they were wizards interested me I love things that have to do with magic but the plot I just didn't understand in fact I like Merlin's plot more and why do I compare it with Merlin? because they're alike and TWILIGHT is a completely different story than these two and I don't get why people even bother to make comparisons when they don't even have anything in common I love twilight people usually have the wrong misconception of the plot. Also I'm a big Fan of Rarity as you see I like the fact she's an interesting pony and the more the show progresses the more interesting she becomes she has a wonderful personality and even though I'm mostly a tomboy (can act super girly sometimes though) I relate to her a LOT because it's not about appearance it's about their 'persona' and about their intentions in fact as weird as it sounds RD is my least favorite I feel like people only favorite her because of her design or appearance (same reason as to why people hate Rarity) in fact in many episodes I've noticed RD being very selfish and even though she "learns her lesson" she still repeats similar mistakes unlike Rarity who makes different mistakes idk but when someone keeps repeating the same mistake over and over it shows they don't really desire to change idk but that's just my opinion of course I do know RD does care about her friends and all she's just too arrogant but I still actually like her I like all of them I CAN relate to all of them I just dislike when a character is judged by it's appearance rather than what they offer (lots of the things I just said I apply to Princess Bubblegum and Marceline in Adventure Time, a lot of people hate them they think they're "b*tchy" or that they're "mean" because of one single thing that happened which isn't the case Marceline and PB have great hearts they've shown to care about their peeps many times and EVEN Finn who I changed my mind over after a few episodes of him being a jerk I did give him a second chance and I still like him! he did learn from his mistake! and he's genuinely nice!)

• Brohoof 1

Name: KelGrym

Orientation: Bi, but I prefer my men androgynous.

Likes: I like a lot of stuff. Mostly simple things...and sleep. Weird shit too.

Dislikes: Manipulative personalities, and ppl who just want to "One-up" you all the time.

Hobbies: I suppose writing, though I've neglected my fan-fiction for a while...I do freestyle nunchaku and sometimes sigil magick when the mood strikes me.

Other: I work fast food, been trying to get a job at a distribution center, been pretty close to homeless, have a cat, and have recently registered online to be an ordained minister...no religious preferences...

I don't think that there are any brony's where I live at, or at least they're good at hiding it...not many friends outside of work. Live with my Aunt and cousin. I help out around the house, go to work, etc. etc, but don't have much of a life.

Which I'm ok with, cause where I'm at is a hell of a lot better than where I was. Sheesh.

Oh!

I'm on probation.

Edited by KelGrym

Jarod

Xbox and music

To young for bronycon

Stuff to do-draw make pictures of made up ponies I made up

Feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty introverted and find it hard to start new conversations - but I would love to meet some people on here!

Name: Tristan 

Age: 35 (old for a Brony maybe, I'm not sure - but I don't mind what age you are so long as we get on!)

Gender: I'm a transman, but not currently transitioning (hope to change that one day).

Likes: Nature, music, interesting discussions, tea, being in the rain, spirituality. MLP, obviously!

Dislikes: Prejudice and bigotry, shallowness.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, dabbling in arts and crafts sometimes, cooking, digital art (just getting started with digital painting thanks to MLP!)

Other Info: I live a pretty quiet life and I'm not very technically minded lol - I don't have a smartphone or even a TV, for example! I'm pretty laid back and caring towards people, but I'm opinionated with it and I won't stay quiet about things like bigotry, even if doing so would keep the peace. I'm an open minded person - I believe in a lot of things such as spirits and otherworlds myself, and I'm quite Pagan in my leanings. So long as you can accept my quirkiness, I can accept and respect you too. I'm introverted and suffer with anxiety, but I'm really talkative once I get to know somepony, so feel free to message me!

Name: McTurkeyBurger/ Mitchell

Likes: listening to music, games (any), weaponry (mainly bladed objects)

Dislikes: things

Hobbies: Drawing, playing the trumpet, playing basketball, singing

Other Info: Atheist (but I don't care what your religious beliefs are as long as you are nice)

Name: Call me Cam

Dislikes: People telling me how to do my work, those who think they're better then everyone, make-up, dressing up

Hobbies: Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Archery, Learning about birds and trees, being outdoors in general

Other Info: I'm pretty open so you can talk to me about almost anything, I don't bite

Name: Mantza

• K-Pop,
  • Singing,
  • Dancing,
  • Food,
  • PS3 Games,
  • Movies,
  • MLP,
  • Candy,
  • Make-up,
  • Music,
  • Baking,