Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Phoenix/Lyeco

State: I am not from the US. I am in Manila, Philipines

Likes: Video Games, Tech, My little pony, Spongebob, Sonic...etc (Long list)

Dislikes: LGBT, Devils, Bieber, 1D, Swag,...etc (Long List also)

Hobbies: Playing games, trying new stuff

Other Info: I am not really a social person

Dislikes: LGBT

I was not really expecting for here to be someone who actually dislikes the homosexual or bisexual, on here, because of the fact that there are a large amount of both, and even pansexuals. Although, by you disliking the LGBT community, you have lost any chance of me becoming a companion of yours.

• Brohoof 8

Name: Sajtan92. I don't want to reveal my real name in public, sorry.

I'm not from USA, so country: Poland

Likes: music (especially rock/metal, but I'm open to anything new), guitar playing, My Little Pony, Star Wars, video games, helping other people ^^ hugs ^^ and talking about random, ridiculous at times stuff.

Dislikes: Lying, being mean to anyone, disrespectful behavior.

Hobbies: Guitar playing, computer games, recording guitar covers on YouTube ^_^

Other info: Don't pay too much attention to my likes, dislikes etc, I am open to discuss new things with people. Just PM me and that's all ^^ Or write on skype (my skype name is availible on my profile page). I can be a bit weird at times, but so far people don't complain about it :D

• Brohoof 2

Name: Ivan

State: São Paulo (Brazil)

Likes: Ponies, Doctor Who, Terraria, Minecraft, Dubstep, Classical Music, Rock, Food, Computers, Guitars, Drums, Youtube, Playing Games, Coding

Dislikes: Ignorance, slowness, alienation, money, daylight, and some other stuff.

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, coding, doing nothing.

Other Info: I have no idea what to put here...

• Brohoof 1

You guys are my friends now. We're gonna have soft tacos later!

I don't even know you but I love you.

Marry me.

Now.

~~~

I'm 17, and I like ice cream ._.

I like gym and I wrestle (1st year tho) and I play guitar and yay 100 charactes~ 

-snip-

Please change state to country please, it would be better for everyone I think. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Name: People IRL call me Boomer (No relation to Left4Dead... I swear. KUbAnTY.png I've been called that since childhood. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because someone mentioned it to me and made fun of it.)

State: OHIO

Dislikes: (Look on my profile if you really want to know.)

Hobbies: Drawing, Painting, Roleplaying

Other Info: No, I'm boring. :D

• Brohoof 5

Name: SnapShot/? (Don't wanna give too much details away)

State: Not American, I'm from Great Britain.

• Doritos (Tangy Cheese)
  • The Avatar series (TLA and LOK, not the blue guys running around)
  • Pokemon
  • Harry Potter
  • Doritos
  • Pewdiepie
  • Cryaotic
  • Rain
  • Snow
  • Storms
  • Wind
  • Cats
  • Pugs
  • Doritos
  • More stuff that I can't be bothered listing

Dislikes:

• The gentleman in my neighborhood who coughs up stuff really loudly and does it at this exact point everyday.
  • Hashtags
  • Yoloswag
  • People in general

Hobbies:

• (Amateur) woodcarving
  • Archery
  • Sewing
  • Sleeping

Other Info:

Ask me stuff if you want. Also, I'm Batman.

Name: Luke/Star Streak

Likes: MLP, Television, gaming, animating, music, tech, people, hanging out, having fun, cars, guns, Youtube, RoosterTeeth, Markiplier.

Dislikes: Judgemental people

Hobbies: Playing piano, drums, singing, creating tracks on FL Studio, randomly sketching, gaming on Xbox and PC, animating, watching TV, talking to people, sleeping, guns, cars, youtube.

Other Info: If you ever need someone to vent to or to talk to, I'm always ears!

Edited by Star Streak
  • Brohoof 1

Hey! Some other people that live in the same state as me! biggrin.png

Name: Spencer

Likes: MLP, LOTR, ASOIAF, anime, Arrested Development, Imagine Dragons, The Black Keys, Disturbed, PBG, Caddicarus, youtube in general , Portal, Planetside, cold weather, having fun.

Dislikes: Judgmental people

Hobbies: Running, reading, soccer, hanging out with friends.

Other: Not the most social person.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Hey! Some other people that live in the same state as me! img-1924916-1-biggrin.png

Name: Spencer

Likes: MLP, LOTR, ASOIAF, anime, Arrested Development, Imagine Dragons, The Black Keys, Disturbed, PBG, Caddicarus, youtube in general , Portal, Planetside, cold weather, having fun.

Dislikes: Judgmental people

Hobbies: Running, reading, soccer, hanging out with friends.

Other: Not the most social person.

That's so weird! I have a Spencer who just moved here from North Carolina. Okay, it's really not all that weird, but it is a coincidence.

• Brohoof 1

Name:  Hazel

Likes: Music (Deftones, Trivium, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Avenged Sevenfold, The Prodigy, Rammstein)

Games (Elder Scrolls, fallout, metal Gear Solid, Mirror's Edge, <ass Effect, Tomb Raider, Jak and Daxter, ratchet and Clank, hitman)

Reading (Feist, Pratchett, Michael Scott, Frank Herbert)

Alcohol

chicken burgers :3

Dislikes: People lacking in morals or conscience, trolls who go too far, modern pop music, almost all rap and hip hop, politics, spiders, cocky assholes :3

Hobbies: Music, games, reading.

Other Info: I don't have any other info :3 I love meeting new people! TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEE!

Edited by Haze23
  • Brohoof 2

Why not lol.

Name: I posted it once on the forums, if you find it, I give you a cookie. :3

State: Quebec, Canada

Likes: Muscle cars, rally cars, prog rock, knowledge, history (I'm a fact and knowledge sponge lol), intelligent people, logic stuff. I love to think and imagine. (And MLP)

Dislikes: Conventionnal stuff (algebra, repetitive stuff), popular music and stuff, plain and boring things, Favoritism, people who seek power, "thick as a brick" people (stubborn, slow, stupid people), unlogical people, society and people in general. Also technology. I also dislike most of the japanese stuff and culture for good reason (!!!). Don't bother asking tho, really complex. (But I like Subaru, some Mitsubishi and Datsun) Technology!!!1! 

Hobbies: Procrastination, forums, documentaries and wikipedia, guitar, and procrastination.

Other info: My childhood was incredibly harsh, I have erniated discs, and I tend to have different opinions and get bandwagonned by "Thick as a Brick" people, like these morons who think nothing else is worth existing beside JDM... and are too stubborn to even hear what I have to say. I am unbiased also, since I dislike favoritism so much. And when forging my opinions, I put all my experiences and preferences aside, so no favoritism here, only facts.

Another info: I usually don't post what others want to read.

Edited by GhostPony750

Name: Lizandra

Likes: Chocolate, Video Games, MY LITTLE PONY Yay!, and make friends

Dislikes: My brother vsTALhM.png

Hobbies: Drawing, Listen to music (Dubstep my favourite) and play Second Life

Other Info: I'm very shy, and sometimes i don't know what to say, But sometimes i'm very crazy derpy_emoticon2.png 

So that's it, don't know what I said img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Raven

Likes: Food, MLP, Applejack, pretty things, happy things, bright colors, staying up late, hockey, scary movies and stories, animals, burping - yeah i like to burp, people how can hold a conversation, positive and optimistic people, xbox, n64. 

Dislikes: rude people, people who assume the worst, closed mindedness, know it alls.

Hobbies: xbox occasionally, movies, exercising, eating, hm...not much. i spend plenty of time on the internet.

Music: Hoodie Allen and Down with Webster. smile.png Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Brand New, Britney Spears (tbh), Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper.

TV: MLP. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Adventure Time, mainly cartoons :/

Games: Animal Crossing, Elder Scrolls, Borderlands, Banjo Kazooie, are my favorites. :3

I'm open to talk to anyone. Just be respectful. haha.

Edited by MissCodeRed

Name: Paul

Likes: Music, Biology, Football (Soccer), Planes, Museums, Christianity, Frank Sinatra

Dislikes: Manchester United FC, US Politics

Hobbies: Piano, Violin, Flight Simulator, Football (Soccer), 19th century history, 

Other Info: (What do I place here? :P)

• Brohoof 3

scary movies and stories, burping - yeah i like to burp

Rav I didn't know you were into horror movies? :o That's pretty cool

Anyways, I just wanted to say that this about burping gave me a good laugh :P

..my sister does that too xD

Rav I didn't know you were into horror movies? ohmy.png That's pretty cool

Anyways, I just wanted to say that this about burping gave me a good laugh tongue.png

..my sister does that too xD

i burp louder than mostly anyone i know xD i'm not the most feminine of girls... haha yeah i love scary things :D but i usually regret it after. totally worth it though.

Name: Kaz or Ella (Prefer Ella)

Likes: Ellie Goulding, Talking to people, Listening to people, Watching films with people

Dislikes: Being single (XD), People who are hurtful

Hobbies: Singing, Playing piano, drum kit, ocarina and ukulele. Gaming on my PC and lying in bed watching films!

Other Info: Feel free to PM me for a chat. I'm Scottish, I just live in England and I talk with a northern English accent with a Highland twinge although I do speak properly and articulated sometimes (:

• Brohoof 2

Eh, I've posted in the Special Somepony thread, may as well throw something up here too. I love making new friends.

Name: Aaron/Sera (Yes, people call me Sera. I like it as a nickname.)

Likes: I like computers, and I love fixing them. I'm fascinated with just about every piece of tech I can get my hands on, and in my opinion, if I own it, I'm modifying it in one way or another. I'm a gamer, I love FPSes and RPGs, though I've got a slight addiction to the MMO MapleStory. I like reptiles, though I've never actually owned one as a pet. Really would like to, though. I like to draw in my spare time, with a bit of writing mixed in. My favorite color is azure blue, aaaaaaaaaand my favorite anime franchise is Mobile Suit Gundam. I also listen to quite a wide variety of musical genres in my spare time, ranging from Metal to Punk Rock to a touch of Dubstep and DnB.

Dislikes: People who just want to annoy others and ruin their fun, people who act like they know what they're talking about when they really don't, etc. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean in that regard. I also have a mild hatred of politics. Can't stand it. I also hate seeing people being picked on in my general vicinity and make every effort I can to put a stop to it.

Hobbies: Gaming, playing MapleStory and open world RPGs, browsing forums, building models, fixing computers, modifying game consoles, helping others with their computer problems (to a point).

Other Info: Nothing I can think of off the top of my head, though you'll see me more often on Skype than anything else. Be aware that I spastically change my username and signature to reflect any anime series or game series that I'm currently watching/playing.

Edited by Reiji Moritsugu

Eh why not :) sounds like fun

Name: Josh.....but if you call me Joshua we're gonna have a problem ^^

Ponies (duh)

Video games,

Horror movies,

cooking (I think I'm pretty good :3)

Spicy food feel the mother bucking burn.

Animals especially foxes

Just ask for more XD I hate stating likes and dislikes

Dislikes:

Horror movies :P yeah weird to be in likes and dislikes but 90% of horror movies are all gore and no atmosphere so it's a love hate thing

Forceful religious people >< I respect your right to believe what you like please give me the same respect

Hobbies:

I love playing video games, I collect bladed weapons and am super proud of my collection, I sing badly to myself but who cares I enjoy it :3 when I start working again I plan to get back into kendo and guitar.

Other Info: No idea what to put here :ppshrug: I'm on here more often than not so hit me up with a PM ^^

• Brohoof 6

I was not really expecting for here to be someone who actually dislikes the homosexual or bisexual, on here, because of the fact that there are a large amount of both, and even pansexuals. Although, by you disliking the LGBT community, you have lost any chance of me becoming a companion of yours.

What is a "pansexual"? Doesn't bisexual cover that? You either like boys, girls, both, or neither. What am I missing? Or is this just one of those rebranding things that people like to do every few years? Like crippled becoming handicapped, which became "physically challenged." So now people want to be trendy and call themselves pansexual? Seriously, what does that mean?

What is a "pansexual"? Doesn't bisexual cover that? You either like boys, girls, both, or neither. What am I missing? Or is this just one of those rebranding things that people like to do every few years? Like crippled becoming handicapped, which became "physically challenged." So now people want to be trendy and call themselves pansexual? Seriously, what does that mean?

Where you love someone, regardless of their genitalia. In my opinion, it's the purest form of love, where you love someone, because they love you, not because of their junk, but because of their emotions.

• Brohoof 2

Where you love someone, regardless of their genitalia. In my opinion, it's the purest form of love, where you love someone, because they love you, not because of their junk, but because of their emotions.

How is that different from bisexual? Why are we parsing it that finely? Are we to have 100 different labels for every possible taste? It's unnecessary. For example, if a man says he is heterosexual, it does not mean he likes every and all women. It is assumed that he has further restrictions. Therefore, saying bisexual means you like men or women, but with assumed further restrictions. I don't see how pansexual is any different. Your definition doesn't mention sex, just love. Then it shouldn't be pansexual, but panamourous. (Actually, as I write this I recall seeing that term.)

But this assumes you can separate sex and love, which is very very rare. In fact, I would say that pure love can't exist between two humans. The purest love is between a person and a fictional character. I call it animasexual.

• Brohoof 1

How is that different from bisexual? Why are we parsing it that finely? Are we to have 100 different labels for every possible taste? It's unnecessary. For example, if a man says he is heterosexual, it does not mean he likes every and all women. It is assumed that he has further restrictions. Therefore, saying bisexual means you like men or women, but with assumed further restrictions. I don't see how pansexual is any different. Your definition doesn't mention sex, just love. Then it shouldn't be pansexual, but panamourous. (Actually, as I write this I recall seeing that term.)

But this assumes you can separate sex and love, which is very very rare. In fact, I would say that pure love can't exist between two humans. The purest love is between a person and a fictional character. I call it animasexual.

Pansexual:

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of all gender identities and biological sexes.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may consider pansexuality a sexual orientation,[3] and refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford Dictionary of English defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity".[5]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[3] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[3][6]

Name: Gary

Likes: Ponies, League of Legends, Halo, Reading, cats, reddit, TF2, minecraft, music, drawing, writing, pointless five second youtube videos, anime - SO MUCH ANIME.

Dislikes: Politicians, People who refuse to see their own flaws, too much improper grammar, sports, physical activity

Hobbies: Drawing, Gaming, sleeping.

Other Info: I'm lazy! Either I'm working, or I'm playing videogames, that's really all I do, but I do enjoy talking with random people on the internet with skype.

Edited by Dddrgn
  • Brohoof 1