Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Are you kidding? It's a mix of heaven! D: Chocolatey and sticky fruity little rainbow candies together. D:

but when you go to bite into what you think to be an m&m and you nearly chip a tooth! lol. 

I know you can tell the difference if you are paying attention, but if you just grab a handful and pop it in your mouth that is just going to be a fruity chocolately mess lol. 

• Brohoof 2

Name: Jaysen

Likes: Reading, watching bad horror movies, reading bad creepy pastas, cute things, challenging video games, music, history

Dislikes: Grand majority of creepy pasta, grand majority of horror movies, bad people, etc

Hobbies: I like playing rhythm games.

If you're interested in talking to me for whatever reason I guess just add me or something like that. 

• Brohoof 2

Might aswell join in with this Doxbin :P

Name: Connor

Likes: Music Production, Electronic Music, Partying, Chatting for hours on end, and other stuff I cbf listing

Dislikes: Pop Music, People who think they're top shit/eliteism, Debating/arguements, Dickheads, School

Hobbies: Music Production, Procratination, Photoshop/stenciling

Other Info: I don't take life too seriously, but if you have anything serious to discuss I'm all ears.

I'm a pretty active replyer.

Not to sound egotistical, but I've been told I'm a pretty amazing friend by a few people, but I'll let you decide that for yourself ;)

I'm agnostic and I love hearing about other peoples religions, seeing other peoples views in life has always interested me.

Oh, also I'm a dog person for those who are interested

Thats all I can think of at the moment, I ain't too good at talking about myself :P

If you feel like I fit the catagory of a good mate feel free to chuck us a PM or something or if you're to lazy or shy to do that just brohoof this and I'll get back to you :)

• Brohoof 4

I'm going to do this again, as the last person that communicated with me has gone inactive for over two months.

Name: Ink Scape (or you can call me Ink, Pines, Snowy, Frost, or whatever you want to call me)

Gender: That's a rather complicated topic, maybe we can discuss it over a nice cup of tea?

Likes: Food, video games, MLP: FiM, MandoPony, EDM music (specifically Monstercat), European foods, intelligent conversations (not a fan of people who don't spell the whole word or who do simple one sentence replies, but there are exceptions), sleeping, rain (helps me think), contemplating the meaning of life, the outdoors (mainly forests, as I like to sit in trees and think as well), writing, drawing, singing, and rapping

Dislikes: Large crowds of people (can't stand them), unintelligent conversations, one-sided conversations, camping little sh**s on CoD (or any game for a matter of fact), glitches (but will do them if it means winning), and black beans (I don't know)

Other: I'm basically an open book, there's not much left that I would want to say, but we can discuss other topics over a nice, warm cup of tea.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Charles

Likes: Skateboarding, SCUBA diving, chilling in a hot tub, women, firearms, being outside, going to the bar with friends, pony meetups, pony conventions, ponies overall, working with tools, weight lifting, off-roading, and whiskey!

Dislikes: Hipsters (bad experience in dive school), Red Hook beer, Boyle's Law, Murphy's Law, some hippies, talking about politics/news, Desco pots!

Hobbies: SCUBA diving, skateboarding, boating, fishing, being a potato.

Other Info: Works as a commercial diver, in the middle of starting my own commercial diving business, skateboarder of 11 years, Christian, and Apprentice of the legendary Swan Dive.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Homsar3/JustAnotherPerson/Jacy

Likes: Somewhat intelligent Five Nights at Freddy's discussions, MLP:FiM, Super Smash Bros, Homestar Runner, Valve games, Nintendo, Video Game OSTs, Acting, Nerf, Paintball, Laser Tag

Dislikes: /b/ raiders, people in my local area, spiders, incredibly overused mobile-only social media, the fact that people honestly think that mobile games might take over the industry

Hobbies: Art, Youtube video making, cosplaying, acting

Other Info: Very angry, this creature seems to lose it's mind over the simplest of things. For instance, should one call him fat (however true it may be) he will take great offense to that, and may very well go into a three-hour long incredibly violent speech about god-knows-what. No, the fat part wasn't a joke unfortunately. I'm the voice of the announcer in the Shovel Knight and Banjo-Kazooie Smashified episodes. I'm asexual. I write fanfictions to vent, although they're never published.

That was longer than anticipated 0_0

Hehe, we all like somewhat intelligent FNAF discussions. XD

Well, since I'm quoting a post, I might as well post my own info here! :D

(NOTE: Please quote my post to reply to it, I'm not going to follow the thread XD)

Name: yayayayayala :3 (no real name yet lol)

Likes: Drawing, DRAWING!!!!, reading, writing, animating *though I'm just a beginner right now and don't have much time to work on building my skills atm*, music, ponies, FNAF, FNAF music, Minecraft [i have like 44 different worlds o-o], furry stuff (SFW only), Markiplier, DanTDM, Mandopony, aaaand...oh, and dapper-deoxys on tumblr! They're my biggest art inspiration :3

Dislikes: Most modern music that doesn't have a strong melody behind it, incorrect grammar (unless it's done on purpose XD Doge grammar is best Internet grammar)...I can't think of anything else right now. :P

Hobbies: Well firstly, being on this forum. :D

Drawing, writing, playing the MLP Gameloft game (just broke 600k bits recently :D) and Minecraft, and browsing Tumblr when I need to relax. :3

Other info: I'm Mormon! :D

• Brohoof 2

Name: Homsar3/JustAnotherPerson/Jacy

Likes: Somewhat intelligent Five Nights at Freddy's discussions, MLP:FiM, Super Smash Bros, Homestar Runner, Valve games, Nintendo, Video Game OSTs, Acting, Nerf, Paintball, Laser Tag

Dislikes: /b/ raiders, people in my local area, spiders, incredibly overused mobile-only social media, the fact that people honestly think that mobile games might take over the industry

Hobbies: Art, Youtube video making, cosplaying, acting

Other Info: Very angry, this creature seems to lose it's mind over the simplest of things. For instance, should one call him fat (however true it may be) he will take great offense to that, and may very well go into a three-hour long incredibly violent speech about god-knows-what. No, the fat part wasn't a joke unfortunately. I'm the voice of the announcer in the Shovel Knight and Banjo-Kazooie Smashified episodes. I'm asexual. I write fanfictions to vent, although they're never published.

That was longer than anticipated 0_0

Asexual, likes somewhat intellgient FNAF discussions, OSTs, mobile-only social media, cosplayjng, and acting...

YOU! You are awesome in my book. :o

Hehe, we all like somewhat intelligent FNAF discussions. XD

Well, since I'm quoting a post, I might as well post my own info here! :D

(NOTE: Please quote my post to reply to it, I'm not going to follow the thread XD)

Name: yayayayayala :3 (no real name yet lol)

Likes: Drawing, DRAWING!!!!, reading, writing, animating *though I'm just a beginner right now and don't have much time to work on building my skills atm*, music, ponies, FNAF, FNAF music, Minecraft [i have like 44 different worlds o-o], furry stuff (SFW only), Markiplier, DanTDM, Mandopony, aaaand...oh, and dapper-deoxys on tumblr! They're my biggest art inspiration :3

Dislikes: Most modern music that doesn't have a strong melody behind it, incorrect grammar (unless it's done on purpose XD Doge grammar is best Internet grammar)...I can't think of anything else right now. :P

Hobbies: Well firstly, being on this forum. :D

Drawing, writing, playing the MLP Gameloft game (just broke 600k bits recently :D) and Minecraft, and browsing Tumblr when I need to relax. :3

Other info: I'm Mormon! :D

Minecraft, FNAF, FNAF music, and likes Markiplier, DanTDM, and Mandopony…

YOU! You are also awesome in my book. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Figured I would post this again, it's been a while. :) New ppl have joined! :) 

Name: Riley

-CRAFTS

--crochet

--sewing

-Reading

-Writing

-Astrology

-Mythology

-PONIES

-Sci-fi

-History

-THOR

-Avengers

-Superman

-X-men

-Comics

-Harry Potter

-Star Wars

-Star Trek

-Games

-WoW

-Zelda

-Mario 

-Pokemon

-There are so much likes! lol

Dislikes: Drama

-people who think they are better than you.

-rudeness

Hobbies: DRAWING so much drawing, I love to do lots of crafty stuff. I try to cook different and new things to find out what I like. I like to spend time outside, camping, hiking, hunting (not for sport), fishing. I play games when I have time. Spending time with my family, and doing silly/crazy stuff. 

Other: I'm rather shy, but once we get to know each other I come out of my shell. I'm religious and I'm not afraid to show it! I have my minor in Psychology and I am almost done with my major in Human Resource Management.   :)

• Brohoof 1

Minecraft, FNAF, FNAF music, and likes Markiplier, DanTDM, and Mandopony…

YOU! You are also awesome in my book. :derp:

Yay! :D

Fun fact: Every one of those things has completely taken over my life at times, hehe. X3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Zach (call me redshell)

County: Canada

Provence: Ontario

Likes: My little pony, art, hand to hand combat, anime, fallout, assassin's creed

Hobbies: drawing, singing, fighting, gaming

Edited by redshell
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Amanda/Fizzy Filly

Likes: My Little Pony, Pinkie Pie, sweets! Disney, horror/Halloween, Adventure Time, cartoons in general. 

Dislikes: people who brake randomly for no reason and also who dont use turn signals, people who make fun of me for liking My Little Pony  >_> waking up early, OLIVES, black licorice and candy corn ugh they are so gross, just WHHHHYYYYY.

Hobbies:toy collecting, making pony-themed bath bombs, watching movies/cartoons, going shopping, arts/crafts, coloring, I'm basically a 6 year old  :lol: 

Other Info: Feel free to add me and talk to me. I love getting to know everypony!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

Name: Hasna

Likes: YouTube, games like the walking dead, shooting games, movies, series like the walking dead, the vampire diaries, teen wolf,

Dislikes: I don't know

Hobbies: Photoshop, taking pictures, watching YouTube, movies and series, gaming,

Other Info: just send me a message if you wanna talk :D

• Brohoof 3

Name: BadluckJoker

Dislikes: humans

Hobbies: none

Other Info: I started out as a fetus.

Edited by BadluckJoker
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Sebastian (I really dislike my own name, and I actually encourage others to call me North now)

Likes: MLP, LinusTechTips, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Spotify, ukuleles, sleep, and chocolate.

Dislikes: the sound of Velcro and being sick

Hobbies: collecting 1:400 scale model aircraft, flying planes for my virtual airline (RealFSX), and playing the ukulele.

Other Info: Just because I am at the minimum age to join the forums does not mean that I am not approachable. I'm a kind and loving person who accepts everybody for who they are.

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to post mine again, because why not?

Name: RattPitt. I prefer to use an alias rather than my real name. If you had my name, you'd want to use an alias, too.

Location: Idaho, USA (yes, it does exist and people live there)

Likes: Music of pretty much every genre (I'm always on the lookout for new music to listen to), video games, writing, reading, cartoons, movies (live action or animated), the Internet

Dislikes: Too much repetition in general, poorly written fanfics and stories, people that are really nosy, being constantly talked to

Other: I'm quiet, but that doesn't mean I don't like to talk. Feel free to message me.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Cameron. Or Forth, if you prefer.

Likes: Big fan of the British film industry. James bond films up to the Craig era (I don't care, they're bad, and he's a mopey git who should never have got the role), Zulu, The Italian Job, Monty Python, etc. Also enjoy films like Robocop, The Big Lebowski, and the Indiana Jones series (excluding... THAT, obviously). Jokes about the french. More or less all music excluding those in the dislikes, but especially traditional stuff and classic rock. I also like history, specifically British history.

Dislikes: The French. Horror films. Can't stand the buggers. Rap music and metal. Gives rock a bad press.

Hobbies: Lots of outdoor stuff. Camping, hiking, that sort of thing. Watch a lot of films too. occasional video game if I have nothing to do.

Other Info: Don't contact me if you're french. Anyone is welcome to message me. Preferably on the forums but my steam is available.

Edited by ForthEorl
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Princess Book Horse/Brandon

Likes: MLP, Pokemon, video games, a lot of people and things

Dislikes: not that much

Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, etc...

Other: Message me anytime, I like talking to people.

• Brohoof 2

Name: NiGeL

Dislikes: Narrow minded people, Insomnia

Hobbies: Free running, Coaching League related stuff

Other Info: My skype is btoffensivesecurity, feel free to add me

Edited by NiGeL
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Simon

Um.. xD

Dislikes: Disrespect, people who can easily be consumed with anger

Hobbies: Talking to my friends, exercising, watching anime.

Other Info: I'm cute! xD Jk jk, I love having friends. People who I can rely on and be there for me every time <3. I always talk on Skype so, add me up if you want to xD

Edited by Simon the Unforgiven
  • Brohoof 1

I'll give this a try so I might as well

UserName: Sunrise Surprise (Sunny for short) 

Likes: video gaming, browsing artworks, Equestria Girls, Pokemon

Dislikes: roleplaying, procrastinators, fake friends

Hobbies: good at gaming and learning quick

Other Info: I'm a shy but yet odd person. It always seems like I'm losing friends more than I gain. I'm here to see if I can find a BEST friend that's similar to me in things

• Brohoof 2