Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: FullMetalParagon, aka Paragon Pencil, AKA Brian

Likes: Drawing, cooking, videogames, MLP FiM, Nerf Guns, The Elder Scrolls (The maps are on my wall), writing, etc (I have a four page list. I'm not posting the entire thing here.)

Dislikes: F**KING SPIDERS, tight shirts, the sun, excessive heat in a room, Domo (He stares at me when I draw and it freaks me out.), losing my keys/phone.

Hobbies: DRAWDRAWDRAWDRAW! Not kidding. I draw a LOT. Clay model making, writing

Other Info: I'm a family-oriented person, in regards to my relationship with my family and younger brother (I don't associate with my older brother and younger sister anymore. Older brother is an idiot who married a woman that doesn't love him, and is blind to it, and younger sister hates me.)

I'm single, and have been my entire life. Also singled out for pain, but that's besides the point.

Edited by FullMetalParagon
  • Brohoof 1

Reposting

Name: Call me Wolf

Hobbies

• Playing video games
  • Making MLP wallpaper via Phototshop
  • bowling
  • Researching
  • Reading
  • Writing

Gaming:
PC video games or to be more speific Indie games
Halo(up to 4)
Any good AAA games from the seventh generation or earlier. I also do like any game made from Bethesda
Misc:

• Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Supernatural
  • X-files(Up to the first movie and the comics by IDW)
  • Gravity Falls
  • 90s cartoons
  • Anime
  • Comics(Any that isn't Marvel or DC)
  • Books: space, sc-fi, and history
  • Fan-Art
  • Music: Orchestra, video game soundtracks, classic rock, Irish punk rock, metal; brony music with geners I metioned before
  • Bands:Nickleback, Metallica, Godsmack,Green Day,Megadeath, AC/DC, Offspring, and Skillet
  • Favorite movies: Any from the MCU

Dislikes

Gaming

• Military FPSs ( for ex: CoD and Battlefield)
  • MMOs
  • EA games (Yeah I didnt play the Star Wars Battlefront beta, sue me)
  • Pokémon and from the research I got I am what Pokémon fans call a “Gen Oner”.  I stopped following Pokémon when I was about 10 and I have no intention of refollowing it
  • TCGs (Trading Card Games) never played one, never will

Other

• I really dislike American Football, but I am tolerable to other sports.
  • Adventure Time because of the story
  • Super Religious people
  • DC, with the expectation of Batman
  • Marvel and DC comics(not their movie, their comics)
  • Military because I dislike the use of guns to solve problems
  • Sonic, with expectation of the music and the first and second sonic games
  • I also dont like Rap, hip-hop, country and most dub step

Other Info:I have Asperger’s and I am a bit anti-social

Edited by COBLoneWolf

Name: Just call me Bloom

Likes: My Little Pony, animals [especially cats], Warrior cats, art, Tamagotchi, JewelPet, and cute stuff. I also kinda like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

Dislikes: Roleplaying, perverted/sexual stuff, lies, too much talking or being asked very invasive questions

Hobbies: Drawing, daydreaming, writing, watching cartoons

Other Info:

- I am quite introverted and can't hold conversations very well, but I am very supportive and can be there for you when you need me

- I am accepting of other opinions and I don't mind if you hate something I like or like something I hate

- I am part of Christianity but I don't talk about it to people who aren't interested

- I am a pushover most of the time, I hate being manipulated and used ;A;

- I am not a gamer nor do I listen to much music, and I am not interested in many movies

You can message me and maybe I'll give you my Skype sometime but I don't do voice or video chats and if you make any sexual attempts towards me like some people have done before I shall report you. ;P

Edited by Pineapple Bloom
  • Brohoof 4

Eh what the hay, I'll give it a try.

Name: Evert

State: (I live in Estonia sig-4173209.img-1923771-1-tongue.png)

Dislikes: Ignorant and/or mean people

Hobbies: Programming, Coding websites, watching ponies.

Other Info: Forever alone

Can we be Friends? :kindness:

Name: Sebastian (I really dislike my own name, and I actually encourage others to call me North now)

Likes: MLP, LinusTechTips, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Spotify, ukuleles, sleep, and chocolate.

Dislikes: the sound of Velcro and being sick

Hobbies: collecting 1:400 scale model aircraft, flying planes for my virtual airline (RealFSX), and playing the ukulele.

Other Info: Just because I am at the minimum age to join the forums does not mean that I am not approachable. I'm a kind and loving person who accepts everybody for who they are.

I'm the minimum age too! And I'm nice, approachable and friendly! Could we be friends? :kindness: 

Name: Georgia

Dislikes: Anti-bronies, Fox News, my brother and generally mean people

Hobbies: Watching ponies, horse riding, badminton, swimming, drawing and writing

Other info: I have sleeping problems (this has nothing to do with ponies)

Edited by Emerald7
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Ayvid_Reader/Addie

State: Utah (but Texas in a week)

Likes: MLP (duh right?), Reading, Coloring, Animals, Learning, Food, games, Pokemon, TV

Dislikes: Scary Movies (I have a heart condition), Ignorant people, and other stuff that won't come to me right now lol

Hobbies: Reading, video games, coloring, geocaching

Other Info: Bisexual (taken), Engaged, I make awesome dad jokes

• Brohoof 2

Name: Echo/Kivil/Kyla

Likes: Ponies, Mortal Kombat, Cookie Clicker, Most of the people on the Forums, my plush and figurine collection, being an Atheist, being a smartass, proving people wrong, being intelligent, telling people off with the power of science (and a textbook across their face), Other things

Dislikes: OVERLY religious people, reading out of the textbook, school, people at school, real life, cucumbers and stupid people who think they are smarter than me but aren't really

Hobbies: Drawing, eat, eat, eat, eat, and eat.

Other Info: I'm Bi, an Atheist and I love strawberries. Fear my rawr!

Edited by PROJECT: Echo
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Dapper Charmer

Likes: Ponies, Video Games, Reading (especially the book series Skulduggery Pleasant), Monkeys, Llamas, Lego, Superheroes, Comics, Deadpool, Pokémon, Anime, Being Christian.

Dislikes: Vegetables, Justin Bieber, School, Most Sports,

Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, Playing Video Games, Watching MLP (duh)

Other: I am a Christian, I am not allergic to anything (as far as I know)

• Brohoof 2

Posting again, I need some more pony friends :P

Name: Ben

Likes: I like to think, a lot, too much. Ponies, CS, Martial Arts. and I really love to talk

Dislikes: Negativity, as in.. hate.Other than that, I really can't think of anything. OR egotistical people.

Hobbies: As of now, mostly Taekwondo. I teach and practice it every day. Whenever I come home I tend to play some CS :P So that as well.

Other Info: I'm not religious, nor hate religion. I 'm very open. I really just want to make some more friends here. Someone I might be able to open up to eventually. 

• Brohoof 2

Well, I suppose I'll do this once more. Of course, only a year has passed; nevertheless, a lot can happen in a year.

---

Name: Daniel (I much prefer my online name though)

Gender: Male, tough I've always felt a bit more on the feminine side for some reason (Don't question it)

• Gaming
  • Writing
  • Drawing
  • Reading
  • Eating
  • Listening to Music
  • Sleeping
  • Being Alone
  • Fallout (the game series)
  • Pokemon (It's an obsession of mine now. I'm the electric/fire type kind of trainer)

Dislikes:

• Campers
  • Anti-Bronies
  • Cottage Cheese (weird, I know)
  • Trains

Hobbies:

• Hiking
  • Camping
  • Standing in the Rain (I don't know why, I just do)

Other Info: I'm not religious. I don't mind people who are, but I'd much rather not get into religious debates or stuff like that. I also speak German. Not much else to know about me.

Edited by Ink Scape
  • Brohoof 2

Let's post this, I hope I'll make some friends! If you want to be my friend, add me on Skype!

Name: Whitewolf

Likes: - MLP (But that's obvious xD), Animals (My favorite animal is the wolf) Drawing, Reading ( My favorite book serie is Warrior cats), Writing, Nature ( I like trek), Food (Like burgers or tacos *o*), video games like the sims 3 or minecraft, surfing the net, chatting...          

Dislikes: Sports, insects.

Hobbies: Playing video games, drawing, reading, writing, watching MLP...

Other Info:  I am french so my english is not perfect.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, here we gooooo! :lol:

Name: Taryn

Likes: Well of course MLP, anime, video games (mostly RPGs), being outside and exploring nature, hanging out with my friends (I'm lucky if I even see them once a month), sharing kindness with the world, swimming, reading and learning new things.

Dislikes:  Ignorance, rudeness, selfishness, spiders, driving, cold weather, and small dogs.  

Hobbies: video games, geocaching and exploring, going to anime conventions

Other Info:  I am a very shy and introverted person by nature which is probably why I have such a hard time making friends.  I usually just don't know what to say to get a conversation started because I'm not into typical things that other girls my age are into.  I definitely feel like I am only 19 or 20, not 27.  Apparently I look and can act like I'm younger too.  Everypony usually guesses my age around 21.   :lol:  I really do want to make some friends on here and age doesn't matter to me!  If we have anything in common or you just want to know more then please feel free to send me a message.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Likes: Football, skateboarding, youtubing and gaming- addicted to the internet and mlp forums!

Dislikes: Rude people and having fights with siblings. Insults.

Hobbies: Football and Skateboarding. Gaming.

Other Info: I love the royal guard. I am a fan of mlp

Edited by Officer Strike
  • Brohoof 4

My faithful subjects,

Name: Princess Nidra

Dislikes: non awesomeness

Hobbies: Singing, art, star gazing, daydreaming, being awesome

Other Info:  I'm awesome

your princess of slumber,

Princess Nidra

Edited by Princess Nidra
  • Brohoof 1

Name: SugarfootWillie

Likes: Knowledge, Music, Art, Religions, Science, Philosophy, Nature, Space, laughing, shoes

Dislikes: clinging onto pain of the past, misinformation, 

Hobbies: Compose Music, Visual Art, Martial Arts, Skateboarding, Video Gaming, Learning, Camping, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Guitar Tech

Other Info: I play games with my cooking. I also enjoy getting lost in the woods and finding my way out (last time I did it at night and that was less fun).

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 2

It's been over a month since I've last replied to this and I've had minimal results. Guess I'll do it again.

Name: RattPitt. I'm using an alias since I hate my real name. If you had the same name as me, you'd also use an alias.

-Music. I like just about everything. Feel free to PM me music.

-Video games. I like the Assassin's Creed and Fallout series the best.

-Writing. I have a FiMFiction account with a few stories already out. My best story, according to readers, is Fly on the Wall. My personal favorite is its sequel, In Sheep's Clothing.

-Movies. I don't know what my favorite movie is, but I think Quentin Tarentino is my favorite director.

Dislikes:

-Repetition

-Anything poorly written

-Extremely nosy people. That doesn't mean I don't like being talked to.

Other:

I still don't have any brony friends. If anybody's willing to change that, go ahead.

I'm also an aspiring voice actor. I don't consider myself one because I haven't been in any projects and I can't at the moment. I don't have anything to record my voice with. I have heard a lot of positive comments about my voice, even from Lee Tockar, who voiced Steven Magnet and Snips.

Okay, to start off.. Hello!

Name: TheUnseenK or Unseen

Hobbies/Likes: Painting, Pastels, Reading, Video games, drinking smoothies, movie watching, animated stuff, and of course ponies.

Dislikes: Rain, Mushrooms, Being ignored/neglected, and I know theres a few more but I can't think right now..

Anyway you can add me on skype or talk to me on here. It doesn't matter and I'm usually online. Hope to talk with you soon! ^^

• Brohoof 2

I am going to repost. 

Name: Dynamo Pad

Likes: Video games, anime, reading, spending time with friends, music, sweets

Dislikes: Bullies, spiders, anything sour, being used by others, feeling forgotten or ignored

Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading manga and/or fanfiction, listening to music, singing from time to time, 

Other Info: I'm usually shy when first getting to know someone, and I'm not really good at holding a conversation at times. After getting to know someone and talking about what we have in common, and I'll open up right away.  

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Name: Nigel Plissken

Games: League of Legends, CSGO, TF2, Trove etc.

Cartoons: Kim Possible, Invader Zim, Legend of Korra, Last airbender, Aventure Time, MLP FiM (not the movie) etc.

Anime: Spice&Wolf, Code Geass, Future Diary, Fullmetal Alchamiest, Rurouni Kenshin, Devil May Cry etc.

TV Shows: House MD, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, American Horror Story, Scrubs, Zoey 101, Smallville, Arrow, Chuck, etc

Music: Everything (Im a music junkie)

Dislikes: I cant think of anything at the moment what I dont like

Hobbies: playing games, watching all of the above, doing parkour, listening to music, reding books

Other Info: Im just looking for a BFF

Yo.

Name: MiniKirby, or any variant of the sort.

Likes: I'M A FRICKING WEEB. Also, ponies and a wide variety of cartoons. Games are great too. UNDERTALE YYAAAGGGGHH

Dislikes: Yo just don't cramp my style

Hobbies: Serial doodler, and I faff about on piano a lot. Sometimes playing proper pieces, other times just to have some musical fun.

• Brohoof 2