Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Paul Wernicke aka Spark Prickle.

Likes: Music, lots of it!, video games, tv shows, movies, internet, YouTube, memes, cold weather, looking handsome.

Dislikes: Pop music, commercial music, snakes, scumbags, people who judge far too harshly, cynical people, looking ugly, waking up early in the morning, traffic jams, ugly old buildings and houses, sin, being neglected, hot weather, homesickness.

Hobbies: I listen to music almost all the time, I can't stop doing it.

Other: I have a YouTube channel and a DeviantArt account that basically nobody cares about.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAdJKn3Vj2FViDfBvqWudw

DeviantArt: http://dieselfan99.deviantart.com/

Favorite Music Genres:

Drum And Bass

Rock
Punk
Dubstep
Electronica
Hip-Hop/Rap
Metal
Country
Alternative
Soundtracks

Name: Kaitlyn

State: Ohio

Likes: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Cry (youtuber), Two Best Friends Play (youtuber), organization, technology, Rarity, Octavia, Princess Celestia, Music, Alternative Rock, Dubstep, Instrumental Music, Video Game OSTs, Portal, Grand Theft Auto V, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Silent Hill, Video Games, Microsoft, Valve, Anime, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, WataMote, Death Note, Soul Eater, Wreck It Ralph, Megamind, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Tim Burton, LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Questioning, Ally), Youtube, Atheism, the City, Winter, Twilicorn, Equestria Girls, and many, many more. 

Dislikes: Religion, Homophobic People, the Country, Fox News, and other things.

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Video Games, and other things.

Other Info: I'm vegetarian but won't talk down to you for eating meat... the vegetarians/vegans that do that are assholes. I'm an atheist, a democrat, and I'm currently on a diet. 

I'm probably missing a lot, but I got most of it down. If anyone wants to be my best friend, just add me as a friend or PM me.

OMGOMG!! I'm Vegan! And I don't talk people down for eating meat and dairy, that's not right.

Swick, do you mind giving the link to the finding your special somepony thread please? 

Name: Star Struck (Clark in real-life)

Likes: Music (Monstercat, Hardwell, Knife Party, Steve Aoki, Ed Sheeran, and Calvin Harris), Writing, Minecraft, Cute Stuff (oddly), and Ponies.

Dislikes: Random things that I don't know.

Hobbies: Listening to Music and sometimes making music, writing poems or stories, walk outside, and taking care of pets.

Other Info: I'm a nice but very shy person, I have Asperger's Syndrome, and I like pie. Feel free to PM me or add me on Skype or whatever.

Name: dyziomon

Likes:Daily show,last week tonight , late show ,Spore,Cod,Minecraft,terraria,history,astronomy,Youtube ,Fallout, Teh elder scrols and many more

Dislikes:nothing i am open minded, maybe intolerant people

Hobbies:relaxing,meditating, ,watching,reading,sleeping,walking

Other Info:i am friendly person very tolerant and open  i suffer from depression and many phobias and i am  a bit afraid of people

im looking toward meeting somone nice here to talk to :)

Edited by dyziomon
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: You can call me flutersparkle for now/

Likes: Video games pc's, some anime, a bit of music and science.

Dislikes:Key lime pie.

Hobbies: Right now just tf2 and csgo.

Other Info: Mostly looking for some one around 20-27 years old to play some steam games with, but my laptop sucks so I will most likely only be playing csgo tf2 or brawlhala, don't starve and skull girls run too.  I would consider my self open minded i'm a atheist currently living with family not much going on. I don't wish to voice chat.

Okay. Let me try. 

Name: Minos

Likes: Ponies, games, good music, a lot of different science stuff. If you wanna discussion - I'm person you need.

Dislikes: dark stuff.

Hobbies: see "Likes"

I'd really like to make some friends. So you're welcome.

Name: 4april

Likes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Science, Maths, History, Economics, Politics

Dislikes: playing video games

Hobbies: Reading, Watching MLP, etc

Ideology: Friendship Is Magic

Other Info: I often PM with others about meaning and silly topics. I just posted here for fun! :kindness:

Edited by 4april

Just wanted to note how awesome this idea is! 

Name: Ben

Likes: Ponies, Computers, PC games, Pokemon, American TV, Design and illustration, Kind foak, A good BBQ, Minecraft

Dislikes: Honestly I think my only dislike is just mean people. I take quite the interest in most things  :lol:

Hobbies: Graphic design, Creating illustrations, PC gaming, Watching endless hours of Netflix

Other Info: I'm a friendly and welcoming person so feel free to PM me  :)  I'm quite regular with online communications so I'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible. 

• Brohoof 3

I looked through the first few pages of this thread and I was like wow, most of the people here are pretty young compared to me.

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go...

Name: Jose

Likes: Japanese anime, Star Wars, video games, Coheed & Cambria, The Walking Dead(video games and TV series), writing, reading, Gears of War, mixed martial arts, iced coffee

Dislike: Mean or rude people

Hobbies: gaming, writing(once in awhile)

Other info: I'm definitely an introvert and a homebody.

• Brohoof 3

It's been a while, so I guess I shall repost. ^^

Name: Quartz. Quartz Aegis.

Likes: Nutella, being outside, Spring (minus the allergies!), learning, tea, '80s music and dubstep

Dislikes: Watermelons, horror movies, little kids

Hobbies: Art, writing, reading, horseback riding

Other Info: Memes. I love memes.

• Brohoof 3

Name: Zach (real name)

Likes: Dubstep, Valve, Friends, jokes, code red mountain dew, McCain's pizza pocket's, domino's, Computers, mlp (duh), Doctor Who, World War 2 research, learning about Communism, politics, YouTube. Skyrim and Fallout, and of course I liek turtles. 

Dislikes: Modern pop and rap, screamo, rude people, enemies, lasagna, stir fry, occasionally myself, Minecraft, and of course Call of Duty.

Hobbies: researching history is a huge like for me, FL Studio, School (duh), listening to music, and of course going to the movies

Other Info: I am extremely loyal when it comes to friends, I treat my friends like they are family to me. I am a HUGE history, and music enthusiast, I honestly do not know what else to say I think my about me page would be the best place to check for this.

• Brohoof 4

Oh, i wanna try to! :squee:  

Name: I think names don't really matter. :)

Likes: Chemistry (and natural scence in general), cute things, almost all kinds of music, cartoons and spiders (Why does everyone hate them? They are so cute. :blush: )

Dislikes: Intolerant/ loud/ mean people, most society rules, gender roles, claiming that humans aren't animals, swear words....I guess that's it.

Hobbies: Drawing (mostly cute pony stuff :adorkable:) , collecting chemical elements, chemical experiments and chatting with people here.

Other Info: I'am actually kinda shy, so I rarely send Pm's by my own, but I like to talk to other people and try to be as kind as possible, but I also expect others to be nice. And if someone want to know, I'am vegetarian.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile for me as well..

Name: Tameless

Hobbies/Likes: Video games, reading, drawing in my free time, learning German, and t.v watching.

Dislikes: Mean people, people who stop talking to me, mushrooms, cough syrup, and new Nickelodeon shows.

You can talk to me. I'm approachable. PM me anytime. I'm free to talk and stuff .

Name: Fox

Likes: MLP, Games, Music, DJ'ing, Music Production, Martial arts.

Dislikes: Haters, Liars, dishonest people. 

Hobbies: Music production, DJ'ing, Video Games, Watching ponies, going to conventions.

Other Info: Hmmm, I'm always willing to be there for anyone if they need it. Or just talk when ever. :) 

Name: Velcorn (Most call me Vel and my nickname in real-life is Ted)

Dislikes: Being annoyed, being made fun of, overly emotional/sensitive and also ignorant people.

Hobbies: Basically going after or doing stuff related to my likes :P

Other Info: For further information, you can always check my profile for an in-depth description of my person or simply drop me a PM. Be aware that I'm a very shy, anxious guy who's also dealing with panic attacks and possibly a bit depressed. Thus, I'm pretty bad at conversation and rely on you leading it. You can ask me or talk about ANYTHING, I don't mind the most inappropriate stuff.

Edited by Velcorn

Name: Daniel

Likes: Ponies, Video Games, Music(Metal/Rock), Food, Travel (It mean moment when you're riding by bus/train/whatever), hugs

Dislikes:  Mean people, Liars, etc.

Hobbies: Video Games, Eating

Other Info: Eeeeeeeeeee... I'm not good in English... it mean I'm not good if you ask me about the complexity of universe or something like that... but to normal conversation my English isn't that bad, so feel free to PM me :) 

• Brohoof 1

Name: Daniel

Likes: Ponies, Video Games, Music(Metal/Rock), Food, Travel (It mean moment when you're riding by bus/train/whatever), hugs

Dislikes:  Mean people, Liars, etc.

Hobbies: Video Games, Eating

Other Info: Eeeeeeeeeee... I'm not good in English... it mean I'm not good if you ask me about the complexity of universe or something like that... but to normal conversation my English isn't that bad, so feel free to PM me :)

Oh my god, we have the same name. Well, that's all I had to say about that.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Sven

Gender Male: 

Likes: MLP, video games, sailing, nostalgia critic, fantasy, sci fi, history and metal

Dislikes: trolls and the word troll

Hobbies: playing video games, recording, making storry's

Other Info: I respect your believe as long as you respect that I will never believe myself.

Name: Lukas

Likes: Scambaiting, Music, Steak and Eggs, Working Out, Reading Stories, TV Shows

Dislikes: Egotism, Cynicism, Pretentiousness  

Hobbies: None, If ir doesn't make you money BURN IT!

Other Info: I can get along with pretty much anybody no matter your sexuality, race, gender, or whatever.