Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Snake!

Age: 18! (Though, my mental age ranges from around 6 to 40)

Likes: MLP, Animals, Pokemon, Virtual Pets, Coloring, Anime, Cutesy stuff, Video Games, Disney, Foreign Languages, Mythical Creatures, Culture, and Geography!

Dislikes: Adult responsibilities, homophobes, being alone, being the center of attention

Hobbies: Taking care of my animals, anything and everything related to MLP, drawing/coloring, napping, eating, storing food for winter, hibernating, playing with my tamagotchis/neopets, 

Other Info: Feel free to message me, no need to hesitate! I love making friends! Just try and keep the conversation going, I don't wanna do ALL the work, ya know!
If you'd like to know my personality, imagine if Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy had a baby. Twishy Pie. That is me! nice to meet you!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Jevgeniy

Likes: Since I consider myself as someone really open, I tend to like and enjoy lots and lots of different things. Though I'd recommend you to check out my profile, there's a lot written there

Dislikes: Hypocrisy, Hatred, Racism, and also a lot of other things xD 

Hobbies: Music is my main hobby, I write, compose, do everything with it. I literally speak through my music when sometimes I'm too afraid to say things out loud, though I mostly write songs about those kinda topics because I have nobody to talk to. Yeah that's kinda sad xD

Other Info: uhm check my profile that'll be worth it,  for you future best friend xD.

• Brohoof 1

Imma try this again.

Name: Anthony (Though call me Twisted Cyclone please)

Likes: Cars, trucks, sports, music (mainly country and rock), weather, video games, sweet tea, BBQ foods, Mountain Dew, fried chicken, warm weather, MLP (that is a given), Rainbow Dash (BEST PONY!!), singing (even though I suck) and drawing

Dislikes: Coffee, racism, idiots, stereotypes, bigotry, energy drinks, rude people, cities (but not people from the city), politicians, government, snow, cold weather, most rap/hip-hop (except a selected 20 or so)

Hobbies: Collecting license plates, drawing, movie collecting

Well, I hope to meet new friends. 

• Brohoof 1

Name: Phillip.

Likes: Video games, Fine Art, literally every type of music from old school rap to Chopin, Christianity, Marceline, Coffee, Burgers, buffalo sauce, some anime, The Walking Dead, Charlie Chaplin films, and things.

Dislikes: Cynicism, Idealism, "pie in the sky" attitudes, militant atheism, feminism, SJW's, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, elitists of any sort, Call of Duty,

Hobbies: Video games and breathing.

Well, I have been wanting to make friends on here because I have been a loner... So why not? 

Name: Alyssa

Likes: Books, cats, Frankenstein, Victor Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde, musicals, The Count of Monte Cristo, Penny Dreadful, Hetalia, science fiction, H.G. Wells, 1800s science fiction, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Supernatural, music, and many other things. 

Dislikes: otherkin please do not hate mespiders, umm a lot. 

Hobbies: Reading, drawing and many other things. 

Other Info: I like to help people in any way I can. I try to be the nicest person on the internet. I am really nice but I hold a grudge if you get on my bad side. I have a social anxiety with speaking to new people so if I come off rude or anything, I mean no harm. :) 

• Brohoof 3

I think I have reached a new low point when it comes to my boredom. Oh well, now that we are at it, I might as well make this post a thing, and who knows? Maybe I meet one or two new people here.

Name: Joel, although I don't like being refered as my real name that often, so I will go with Light

• World literature: I love literature as a whole, I love immersing myself into the world of the books, no matter their gender or age, although I have a soft spot for 19th/20th century books. Romantic and mystery genders are the ones that I control the most, but I can get myself into pretty much any gender.
  • Nature: i basically grew up in the middle of the mountains, which translates into a liking for nature as a whole, although I have a bit of phobia towards dogs (due to bad experiences that I don't really want to talk about)
  • Strategy games: it's a bit of an specific taste, but I love strategy games as a whole, seeing how they can work as a challenge to myself and my capacities, along with the joy that fills my soul when I manage to defeat my oponents.
  • Pokémon: not really following the series that much, but I have a very soft spot for pokemon, as it was one of my first gaming experiences during my youth, and I still play it from while to while when boredom strikes.
  • Variated TV shows: this englobes multiple shows that air on TV, but to mention a few, Steven Universe, MLP....
  • Debating: although I don't show it in public very often, I love formal debates. Through them I can learn new things, from different points of view to entire new things about topics that I thought that I knew about.
  • ¿¿??: maybe I have more to offer, or maybe not. How will you know? I like leaving a bit of mystery just for fun, and to see if you are curious enought to uncover it.
Dislikes: 
  • Backstabs: i am a person that tries to do its best to be friendly, but what I cannot stand is when someone that I put my trust on suddenly betrays me in some way. It's one of the few times where I truly hold a grudge against a person, and my grudges, although rare, last for very long
  • Warm weather: this is not something I necessarily "dislike", but it is something that I like to keep away as much as possible. I don't like the warm weather, as when it hits, it hits me hard, leaving me sweating and dying of heat even when the temperatures aren't that high. On the opposite side, I love cold weather, and it actually has the effect of letting me be more calm and relaxed.
  • Informal debates: just as much as I love a formal debate between me and another person, there is an opposite side of the spectrum. There are times where people present themselves with a "I want to win mentality", and they push aside the essence of respect on behalf of making their opinion as loud and heard as possible.
  • ¿¿??: unlike in my "Likes" section, I just leave this like this because the rest of things aren't really worth mentioning. They are mostly small pet peeves that can bother more people than it seems, so I don't think that mentioning them here will do any change, for the better nor the worst.

Hobbies: 
  • Browsing MLPForums
  • Reading books
  • Playing games (mainly strategy)
  • Spending time with my friends when my time allows me to
  • Learning new languages
  • (trying to) Draw
  • Shipping

Other Info:
  • Sometimes I delay myself a bit when talking. This is due how I have an habit of leaving personal messages without answering until my time allows me to do so properly. It rarely is an obstacle though, as it is normally a delay of 5 minutes, but it's something that it's worth mentioning
  • I tend to be nice and open, and I don't have a problem with listening people if they have a problem or two, but if that's the only way we will talk, you and me will have a long talk.
  • It can take me a tiny bit to be more open to you at first, as this is how my own nature goes, but before you notice it, you and me will try to have the best of times.

Beyond that, I have lurked a bit this thread, and there are some people that actually catched my eye and I would like to talk to, so if you receive a PM from me in a short bit, it may be because of this thread. Nice day to you all c:

• Brohoof 1

Name: Dave

likes: video games, currently D3, Splatoon. Movies, comic books mlp or mavel. Hockey.

dislikes: crapy people, dishonesty, brony analysts, the military, my home town, girls, cold weather, drugs.

A chance to make some great friends?  All right then, here goes...

Name: Keeping it private  ;)

State: Ohio, US

Likes: Music, math, science, nature and the outdoors (not that I am able to be surrounded by nature often), soccer, friendship, and talking with people

Dislikes: Rude and unpleasant people

Hobbies: Playing the piano, swimming, watching MLP, and having a good time with friends

Other Info: I am a bit shy at first, but once I get to know you, I will open up.  I also don't judge people based on their religion, political views, or anything like that.  For more info, you can go to my profile page, though it isn't complete yet.  Hope to hear from you soon!  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

It's about time for a updated repost!

Name: Outlaw

Religion: LDS

Political Views: Tea Party Patriot

TV Shows: MLP: FIM, Doctor Who, Most of the Marvel Comics cartoons, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,Transformers Animated, Transformers Prime, Pokemon, Quantum Leap, Knight Rider (Both the classic and new one), Cedar Cove, Signed, Sealed , Delivered, Good Witch, Team Knight Rider, Macgyver, Frasier, Reba, Hogan's Heroes ,The Mentalist  NCIS, Criminal Minds, Star Trek,

Movies: Equestria Girls 1 and 2, Most Marvel Comics Movies, Night at the Museum 1,2 and 3, Cars, How to train your Dragon 1 and 2, Big Hero Six, Hallmark Channel Movies, KiKi's Delivery Service, Star Wars, The Lego Movie, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future 1,2 and 3, Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2, Jurassic Park 1,2 and 3 and Jurassic World.

Games: Minecraft, Pokemon, World of Tanks, Marvel Heroes, War Thunder, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, Audiosurf, Forza 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Disney Infinity, RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 and 2, Zoo Tycoon,

Books: Westerns, Marvel Comics, Sherlock Holmes, Debbie Macomber books, Warrior Cats, 

Music: Country, Fandom Music,

Miscellaneous Interests: Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles, Aircraft, Weaponry, Steampunk, 

Dislikes: Cursing, Crude Humor, Liberals

Hobbies: Writing, Baking/Cooking, Photography/Videography, Collecting Marvel Comics (and the MLP ones too)

Other Info: I am an animal lover, I also have Asperger's Syndrome and I am also Heterosexual (for those who may want to know ;) ) ,

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Kronos/Xavier

Likes: Video games, Fallout, MLP, Kronos (My OC), Fallout: Equestria, Littlepip, Homage, Xenith, you can see where this is going

Dislikes: Harsh one-sided judgement, my parents' punishments

Hobbies: Video games, this forum, writing fanfics

Other Info: I'm a lonely wierdo in my opinion and I've been raised with the idea that no one cares about what I have to say

I'll try reposting. My previous post has been lost to the thread.

Name: Soprano.

Likes: Learning Japanese, cryptography, David Bowie, Linux computing.

Dislikes: Right-wingers, bigots.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Okay... Guess I need to open myself out somewhat. ^w^

Name: Alex ^^

Gender: Sorry, but I only tell my closest friends here. Even still, I'm not comfy giving this out. I think this option would be a dating tool. :blush:

General Area: West Central Illinois, USA

Likes: Making friends, Cooking, Music, Sports, MLP, Creativity, and Chocolate. :yay:

Dislikes: Cyberbullying, Suicidal Threats, and Vulgarity.

Hobbies: Foruming, Stargazing, and Drawing.

Other: I still like to con my new friends into thinking I'm either gender. So don't trust me at first if I tell you. Maybe if we become close enough friends, then I'll tell you. To myself though, I don't concern with gender. I'm also very excitable, and I try my best to keep a PM fun. ^_^

Even though if you don't like my submission, could you check my OC? It's in the signature. :)

• Brohoof 3

Name:  Phoenix

Dislikes:  Downers, Negativity, People who can't take a joke.

Hobbies:  Comic reading/Collecting, Retro Gaming, Sciences.

Other Info:  None that I can think of.

...Well, ah... yeah?

-

Name: You can call me Roy. ;)

Gender: I'm male. (Honestly I don't know why this is such a make-or-break point for some people...)

Likes: Old video games, old music, old technology, old school, algebra, chemistry, ponies, fanfictions, good animations, hugs

Dislikes: Being ignored. I can't stand being ignored.

Hobbies: Writing fanfiction, drawing ponies, playing video games, playing chess, computer programming, video editing

Other Info: I have massive mood swings.

• Brohoof 3

Name: Chezana (Not my real name, obviously, but I prefer Chezana/Cheza/Chez over that anyway >_>')

Likes: Furries, metal music (mostly folk/viking/pagan/pirate/whateverelsetheydecidetocallit metal), video games, cooking (and tasty food in general), animals, nature.

Dislikes: Fish (but only as food. Living fishies are beautiful creatures. Most of the time.. Except for when they're not... >_>' The zebrafish is my favorite fish btw.)

Hobbies: Playing video games (I love all kinds of games, like Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Binding of Isaac, Legend of Zelda, Elder scrolls, Okami and a bunch of old SNES-classics like the Donkey Kong Country games and Yoshi's Island), cooking (or at the very least trying to xP Recently learned the magical art of lasagna, so I'm happy =^-^= ) and random furry stuff like commissioning art and fursuiting.

Other Info: Would love to meet someone to play ESO with (on the EU server). Or some other game, maybe? I also play RuneScape, Terraria and MineCraft. I'm not really interested in FPS-games.

Oh, and yes, I'm more of a furry than a brony. I enjoy watching the show, but I might not always be 100% up to date with what's going on in it ^^'

And, while I'd love to play games with people right away, I'm currently in the process of getting a new computer.

Currently stuck with a failing laptop that can't handle anything too demanding without overheating (Or well, it's possible for a while, but it's no fun for anyone involved if I'm just going to randomly poof away at any random moment), but it should still be possible to chat and stuff ^^

• Brohoof 3

Name: Apple

Likes: tea, winter, animals, anime, games, films, pj's, drawing, horse riding

Dislikes: summer, milk, bullying, loud noises, bugs, horrible smells, being ill

Hobbies: horse riding, drawing, making things, baking, dog/equine training, roleplaying

Other Info: i like ponies... o u o

Hobbies: horse riding, drawing, making things, baking, dog/equine training, roleplaying

Other Info: i like ponies... o u o

Hey, another horse and art person! :D /)

• Brohoof 1

Name: Windskyed / Damien

Likes: Determinated people, loyalty. The people who are not afraid to show their emotions / feelings. The people who assume themselves. The opened spirits.

Dislikes: Cowards, hypocrisy, the peoples who think knowing all things about the life and try to learn you what is the "life". 

Hobbies: Very intensive sports, song making, drawing, singing, dubbing, write some stories, video acting, photo modeling. And when I could, horse riding.

Other Info: I have no "words" to define what I am precisely.

Name: deathpioupiou/Enzo

State: France

Likes: League of legends,Smite,Heroes of the storm, MOBA  in general,Fallout Equestria and most of fanfictions,Ponies, maths, art (SFW or not), musics,cards games,a lot of  cartoons, Smile HD, winter, rain, pony clicker, google translate (my BFF  :wub: ), pokemon, Kid Icarus Uprising

Dislikes: football,the fact that I can't buy Fallout Equestria or Past Sins in book anymore, sun, travelling, football,death timers in video games, one direction, people who think their religion is the best  and don't stop speaking about it, football, rap, FOOTBALL.

Hobbies: drawing, playing video games, writing, translate fanfiction for french community, watch video

Other Info: I am sick today

otherwise I'd love to meet any of you but I can't travel this year so if someone is interested to meet me or just to speak with me on skype or just with this platform, just pm me, I'm always up to it. Also my brother is a brony too so you can meet him too

Edited by deathpioupiou

Name: Brandon

State: Pennsylvania (USA)

Likes: Animated Shows, (Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, MLP, and etc) Anime, Music, Reading, Personality Tests, Drawing, Being alone, Gaming, and probably more. Oh yea HOMESTUCK. (and other webcomics like Always Raining Here)

Dislikes: Crowds, School, Some People, etc.

Hobbies: Doing nothing productive with my life ;-;

Other Info: I am not good at socializing, I don't talk much and feel bad about it sometimes, Lacking Ambition and goals to further my future. Uh... etc.

YAY! Your art is lovely! 

Do you have any horses or go horse riding? I love horses, I have three, well technically two ponies and a horse ; v ;

Hey, another horse and art person! :D /)

YAY! Your art is lovely! 

Do you have any horses or go horse riding? I love horses, I have three, well technically two ponies and a horse ; v ;

Thanks, I like your art as well! ^^

That's cool you own a horse and ponies! I ride, though I don't own a horse. I hope to have my own sometime though. :)

Nice to meet someone who is interested in horse riding like myself, it's all I really do now, well that and care for my horses.

Thanks, I like your art as well! ^^

That's cool you own a horse and ponies! I ride, though I don't own a horse. I hope to have my own sometime though. :)