Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Its been a while, and things have changed, so why not give this another go:

Name: Axion (some word in physics idk)

Likes: Monstercat, EDM, Writing, Music, Astronomy, and dank MLG videos.

Dislikes: Uhm... sour foods.

Hobbies: Music (sort of), History, Pet Caring, and running for a countless amount of time.

Other Info: I'm pretty much a random but comedic person. 

Oh, and I'm a person... 

Alright this sounds entertaining si why not?

Name: Anthony

Likings: animation, drawing, writting chat, ask questions

Dislikes: screamers, hipocrites and reggae

Hobbies: watch videos, read creepypastas, see creepy stuff, listen to music, cook, and talk.

Okay leaving that basic info aside...

I am a noble person that loves to make everyone happy, i like to share my best wishes and thoughts, i love to heard and read carefully whatever you would like me to share, am the most open mind person on this site and no matter what you like to do, i always gonna listen and share my honest thougths, but i am more than just a pair of ears, whatever i can do to suport you you can count on me.

you want to cry? i am gonna suport you, you feel bored? no problem i can cheer you up and talk about anything you want to amuse you and bring you a smile, i am not a perfect person but i try to give you all i can. I consider myself respectful, loyal, honest, generous and understanding. Is easy to talk to me, you can PM me and start talking, feel free to venting any problem you have, explain your situation or share any secret and ill be there anytime you PM and start a conversation. I am also a serious person so if you have any issue and need someone who take it seriously and give you true advise go ahead and give me a chance. 

have you ever feel like you have a thought on your head, anything and want to spit it out to someone? well that's me someone who send his best wishes to you. anyways it's your choice to have a true friend like me

Hobbies: Drawing,making remixes sometimes,creepypasta,and watching youtube videos >.>

:D :D :D i also have kinda same hobbies

I might as well do this again, because as far as I'm concerned the last description I made of myself sucked. I don't need to read it, I just know it did, and this one will probably suck in the future, if not now  :lol::blink:  

Name: Call me Fawkes, Phoenix, anyway. I have a real name, so if you wanna know it just say so.

Likes: Learning new things, reading books (though I don't do that as much as I wish), philosophy, chocolate, rain, chocolate rain, traveling, talking to people, open-mindedness, languages and cultures in general.

Dislikes: Kids, sports, judgmental people.

Hobbies: I usually just do random stuff on the internet, I also daydream and debate with myself. I also like to walk around a lot... dammit I hate this question  :blink:

More info: I'm INFP and 5w4, if anyone is into that. I don't know what else to say so.. feel free to add me, and not as free to ignore me, but feel free anyway  ^_^

Name: Roberto

Likes: Steven universe, Minecraft, MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!, also mlp fanfictions?. I'd like MLP toys but i'm a coward on buying those.

Dislikes: I really don't know

Hobbies: Games, Chatting, Watching the show, 

Other Info: I'm really friendly on internet.. On real life i don't have really much friends... I feel a bit lonely and my little pony helps me to feel better :P

• Brohoof 1

I might as well do this again, because as far as I'm concerned the last description I made of myself sucked. I don't need to read it, I just know it did, and this one will probably suck in the future, if not now  :lol::blink:  

Name: Call me Fawkes, Phoenix, anyway. I have a real name, so if you wanna know it just say so.

Likes: Learning new things, reading books (though I don't do that as much as I wish), philosophy, chocolate, rain, chocolate rain, traveling, talking to people, open-mindedness, languages and cultures in general.

Dislikes: Kids, sports, judgmental people.

Hobbies: I usually just do random stuff on the internet, I also daydream and debate with myself. I also like to walk around a lot... dammit I hate this question  :blink:

More info: I'm INFP and 5w4, if anyone is into that. I don't know what else to say so.. feel free to add me, and not as free to ignore me, but feel free anyway  ^_^

un hispanohablante! pense que era el unico

• Brohoof 1

I have a best friend that is very dear to me but I enjoy making new friends none the less. So I'm going to try this out, for the sake of it.

Name: You ain't getting that so quickly.

Country: Land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Likes: Many things, cars, trucks, anime, cartoons, mlp, music a lot of it, hikes, outdoors, youtube and what not.

Dislikes: Not doing what I want to do.

Hobbies: Really the same as in likes, cars, animation and etc.

More info: I'm libertarian, freedom loving dude. So yeah hit me up if you feel like it, I don't bite.. hard.

• Brohoof 1

hmm there's gonna be a problem since most people here are awfully shy, most people including myself post their profile here and truly waiting that someone bothers to PMs them. I begin to think that most people here just leave their profiles like a curriculum waiting for a call, because they feel lonely but how bout if you look someone you like and PM, if you really need a friend why not search it by yourself? 

• Brohoof 2

I have a best friend IRL who is really close to me, but I like making internet friends too.

Name: Sparkle Zap (Not revealing my name right now ;) )

Likes: MLP, Drawing, goofing off with said BFF, Dan and Phil, Markiplier, Animal Jam, Toontown Rewritten, Youtube

Dislikes: Politics, Rude people, yelling, and lots of other small things irritate me.

Hobbies: Drawing ponies, Youtube, Forums, Internet, Instagram, Twitter

Other Info: I'm pretty shy once you meet me, but once you get to know me I'm a crazy pony-lovin' girl

• Brohoof 4

Name: Chris( But people just call me the Chosen One )

Gander: Male

Dislikes: Women people who are too touchy...

Hobbies: Computer Engineering, Mathematics(I like to think that I'm genius), Cryptography, Drawing, and watching anime.

Other Info: I'm a lazy fuck

• Brohoof 1

Mine!

Name: Luna

Likes: Shipping Hetalia with myself, anime, drawing because why not, Arthur Kirkland ;_;

Dislikes: Homophobes, anti-Bronies (If you don't like it, fair enough, but don't you DARE try to attack somebody because they watch it)

Hobbies: Drawing, watching anime marathons, GARDENING <3

Other Info: I watch so much anime! I also love those Cadbury chocolate fingers <3

Edited by PrincessFluff
  • Brohoof 1

Name: cR Spitfire/Gordon

Country/State: Iowa, USA

Dislikes: Anti-Bronies, Politicians, Overall Jerks

Hobbies: Playing the Oboe, Gaming, Photoshopping, Drawing, Writing

Other Info: I'm a very kind person, I'm super social, and enjoy talking and hanging out with others! Feel free to add me!

• Brohoof 2

Name: Windseeker

Likes: Command and Conquer, Fallout Equestria, welding, programming, Warhammer, Marvel stuff, The Simpsons, Bruce Springsteen, Fallout in general, reading MLP fanfics, tinkering with computers (sometimes cars), and watching movies.

Dislikes: Furries, overly depressed people, mathematics, really this list isn't very substantial.

Hobbies: Online role playing (or writing), video games (even modding), web page design, computer repair, exercising, and I draw ponies every once and a while. This is crap I do when I'm NOT studying for something from my college classes.

Other Info: Yes, I dislike furries, I'm an evil terrible bastard. Anyways, it's no longer sheer malice rather than a strong discomfort. Also yes, I'm resorting to this just to find people to talk to.

Edited by Windseeker
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Shadow Dash (must be friends before i can give you my real name :P)

Likes: EDM music, djing, audiophile, ponys, FOE, pro audio and lighting, big band Jazz, guns, plushies ^^, video games (rpg), computer building, rp (when I have the time),cars

Dislikes: hmm... calculus, and.. cant think of any rn.

Hobbies: djing, pro audio and lighting, shooting, airsoft, woodworking, welding, metal working, youtube.

Other Info: studying at a university for mechanical engineering.

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Name: CreativeUnicorn, not my real name but it's what I'm comfortable using for now.

Likes: MLP,Adventure Time,We Bare Bears, Toontown Rewritten, Disney/Pixar, A lot of animated stuff in general, Parks&Rec,Red Pandas just cause,Cats, Dogs, A lot of genres of music,Pokemon,Undertale

Dislikes: Recreational Drugs, Social Injustices,Tomatoes haha

Hobbies: Drawing,Writing down story ideas, Reading web comics, Watching you-tubers,Re-blogging art stuff on Tumblr,Occasionally playing video games, Binge watching shows on Netflix & procrastinating lol

Other Info: I can be super productive one minute and very lazy the next, I like a few anime shows feel free to PM me if you're curious about which, oh and I have two adorable budgies(birds) as pets.

If you just want to talk at all you can feel free to message me I enjoy talking to anyone :)

Edited by creativeunicorn
  • Brohoof 4

Name: Alana

State: Rhode Island

Likes: Singing, Animal Crossing, Horror Roleplays (stalking roleplays and such xD idk, I love being scared and that scares me~) Drawing, Bride Of Discord, Sonic The Hedgehog

Dislikes: Chow Mein, Vegetables, people who don’t give Animal Crossing a chance before saying it isn't for them

Hobbies: Singing, Making Art On Deviantart

Other Info: I'm kinda lame and I tend to be awkward~ I think Discord should have a relapse for an episode or two, I roleplay as my MLP oc on ROBLOX a lot

Edited by Emerald Wave

Name: Kate

Country: USA (must be said in the voice from Street Fighter 2)

Likes: Coding, hiking, cooking, horror movies, old video games, speed metal

Dislikes: Harm, cruelty, animal products, angry people, greed

Hobbies: Moderating my IRC channels and chatting with nice ponies, hiking, coding, ponies

Other Info: Hmm, I dunno what to put here... If you want to chat with me, come visit the IRC Channels I moderate! Instructions/link is in my profile.

• Brohoof 2

Okay...make this, what, round 3? Heck, I don't know. Let's just say that I "love" making friends.

---

Name: Daniel/Dan/Danny (though Daniel or Night Visions is preferred)

Actual Age: Older than 14, but younger than 20 (that or check my file)

Mental Age: About 25

Likes: Energy Drinks, Monstercat, Hamburgers, Small Dogs, Star Wars, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Music, SPACE, Portal 2, Portal, Video Games in General, Eating, Sleeping, Pokemon, Fallout, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Coffee, Art, Being Semi-helpful, Talking to People, Watermelons, Making Terrible Puns, Fixing Things, Instruments, and Much Much More

Dislikes: Cold Fries, Rude People, People Against Gay Rights or the LGBTQA, Extreme Femenists (there's a fine line between femenism and EXTREME femenism), One-Sided Conversations, 95% of Popular Trends, Vines, Seeing People be Depressed, Mold, Being Underweight, Politics, and Much Much More

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Singing, Voice Acting, Going For Long Walks, Over-thinking Everything, Trying Different Accents.

Other: I have a really deep voice but can pull off a voice much like that of Rarity's with ease. To say the least, I have a flexible voice.

---

Interested in a friendship thing? Feel free to send me a friend request or a message! Chances are, I might not respond for a day or two, but I assure you, you'll get a response.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Captain

Age: 33. Feels like I'm surrounded by children... GIT OFFA MAH LAWN! lol

Likes: Pokemon, M:tG, D&D, History (why I got a degree in it, after all- Golden Age of Piracy and the World Wars are my focus), furry/anthro art, dogs, chinchillas, Steampunk, guns (antique are my favorite), metal

Dislikes: Any time one group of people start hemming and hawing about how they are the best and everybody needs to be like them. I get being passionate about stuff, but it should stop at your nose.

Hobbies: Research, reading, Netflix, my dog/cat/chinchilla/lizards

Other Info: When I say research, I mean about EVERYTHING. Wanna know how Gummi Bears ushered a renaissance in animation? Or how Disney was a misogynist anti semite racist? Or how professional sports are screwing over their fans? Or the chemical composition of chitosan? Or what chitosan is? Or Tardigrades? Or space? Or scientifically plausible ways the world could end? Or what Hertz Horns are? Or what happened on the day you were born three hundred years ago? Or what the difference is between a ruby and a sapphire? Or what Earth religion the Bajoran spiritual system is based on? Or which animal is the most successful at sniffing out land mines? Or how to prep and fire a civil war cannon?

Most of those don't have simple answers- though Ruby and Sapphire are the actually the same mineral, corundum, with different trace elements included in the crystalline structure, Chitosan is a blood stopping agent derived from shrimp shells (chitin), Tardigrades are tiny animals that can survive basically anything though they are NOT extremophiles because they live in ordinary moss, and the animal most successful at sniffing out landmines is actually honeybees. Seriously.

name: Cameron, or Forth, if you prefer.

Likes: Camping (or just general outdoorsy stuff), history, video games (More or less anything that's not horror), old movies, new movies, historical fiction, Runescape, writing, fanfiction, reading, Dungeons and Dragons, axes and knives, sampling fine cider getting drunk, reading The Independent, the list goes on and on and on. Be easier if I tell you what I don't like.

Dislikes: Rap music and death metal. Can't bloody stand either, but most everything else is ok. Horror films, all of this 'Privilege' nonsense that seems to have infected young people, and being stuck indoors all bloody day because of IBS. That's basically it.

Stuff I don't mind: Anime, furries, pop music, general ignorance, swearing.

Other info: figure I'll put a few more specific likes in here, just so you can get more of a feel for me.

Favorite Film- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Favorite Artist- Lady Elizabeth Thompson

Favorite TV show- Sharpe

Favorite book- Sharpe's Escape, Bernard Cornwell

Favorite Musical Artist- ACDC

Favorite Song- Big Log, Robert Plant

Favorite Video game- Tough, but I'd have to say Empire: Total War

Favorite MMO- Runescape, OS.

Favorite Drink- Sheppy's Vintage Somerset Cider

Favorite food- My local chippy does the best fish and chips you'll ever eat

Favorite Fanfic- Our voices carry through the hills, by Surry

I'll talk about more or less anything, from "how has your day been?" to "which ancient empire was more advanced, the Greeks or the Egyptians?". I also enjoy proofreading, so if anyone is looking for an honest critic, you've found one.

Edited by ForthEorl
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Phanact, or Phanny.

Likes: Driving, cars, motorcycles, family, ponies, cartoons, and video games

Dislikes: Anime

Hobbies: Video games, driving, sleeping

Other Info: I'm a chinese food delivery guy so I spend a lot of time driving. In my free time, I play video games with what few online friends that I do have. I'm also an avid napper.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Soyoung Gi

Likes:Video games, anime, art, 80/90s aesthetics, fashion, computers, programming, cuddles, memes. I like very social people. Im very shy so it helps to have a talkative person to keep the convo going. (My profile has more details! I am a retro to a modern gamer. I love so many games and well informed!)

I also love TCG games. Especially Magic the Gathering!!! Wooo (≧▽≦)

Dislikes:I'm not really a hater. I guess just basic obnoxious/rude people.

Hobbies:I am studying computer IT, art is my passion, I love to cosplay characters from my favorite animes and such.

Other Info:I am a very shy yet sweet person. I tend to be shy early so please don't let that put you off. I'm very open minded and loving :D. I don't have many frienfd at all cause I struggle with depression and anxiety. One of my main reasons i came to the forum was to meet fellow bronies/furries that I can be friends with who may be able to relate to me or understand how to deal with it.

Id love to roleplay, skype, play games, and do cute art. Also open to pen pal mailing hand written latters and drawings!

Please don't eb nervous and shy!!

(Little random thing. I am a furry btw so it would be awesome to meet a fellow fur and brony!)

Edited by Pretty Fiji

(edited)

Name

Deez Nuts Zach

Male

Country

Canada, eh?

Dank Memes

- Metal and Soundtracks

- Rize Kamishiro (My Waifu)

- Anime

- Video Games

- Complimenting people over getting complimented.

- Papa Franku (FilthyFrank)

- Politics 

- History

Dislikes

- MLP (Lost interest a while ago) 

- Cancer on the Internet (People who act like idiots and do nothing but dumb stuff to piss or gross others off)

- Outdated memes

- People liking me in a relationship way. 

- Sour foods

Other Info

As much as you go "Oh Zach, no you are not" I am an idiot and proud of being an idiot. It's hard to find me not screwing off and doing dumb stuff like spamming pictures of or mentioning Hitler and gore on Skype. It only takes the most open minded or retarded people to like me as a personal friend. But despite those weird characteristics of me and you became my friend, you are like family to me, you need to cry over someones shoulder? I am here for you whenever. Need to let something out of your mind and not seek judgement? I won't judge you in my mind, or my mouth. 

Edited by Chara

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ! I'm Heather . I'm 21 from Ohio, like anime , music, books, reading, writing , and manga. I'm looking for a nerdy friend(s) as I'm taken by my lovely Swift. I like to talk online and get to know people from the Brony community that are into reading , writing , and anime. I want to share our experiences , hopes, dreams, and goals. I'm looking for good friends . Maybe we can even write letters. I am looking for someone I can talk to a lot, but I'll understand if you're busy at times. So am I with my life and reading. Twilight and star light glimmer are my favorite ponies. I also loooove neopets and want to know more about the furry community .

• Brohoof 1

Eh, what's the harm in possibly meeting some new people?

Name: Magic (not my real name, only close peeps get to know that)

Likes: Tech, relaxing, rice, progressive house, long showers

Dislikes: Mayonnaise, whiny people, not much else really...

Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, exploring, watching movies

Other Info: I use MagicRasin for everything, so if you want to add me on skype, steam, etc. then go right ahead.

Name: The Gear Spinner/Myles

Likes: Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Animals, Gummy Candy, Popcorn, Movies, TV, YouTube, Animation/Anime, Transformers, Superhero Movies, Critics, House Music, Glitch Hop, EDM in general, Alternative Rock, Muse, Comedy, Nature/Hiking, Satire, Politics, Video Games, Math, History, Daft Punk, Being Lazy, Cats, Dogs, Chicken, And Pinkie Pie.

Dislikes: Last-minute changes in plans/Being interrupted in general, Injustice, Social Prejudice, Politics, Critics, MOST popular music, Having to be in social situations, Dogs, Spiders, Bugs, Soda Fizz, Cramped Spaces, Not being able to move, Silence, Waiting, Deadlines, Mean-Spirited people, Being Lazy, The World.

Hobbies: PONIIIEEEESSSS, Toy-Collecting, Video-Gaming.

Other Info: I'm an Autistic, anxiety-ridden pessimist with a rather DARK sense of humor. If, for some reason, that sounds appealing to you, feel free to friend me! :P

EDIT: Also, this is what I look like:

post-37902-0-38667300-1461298573_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Gear Spinner555