Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Shooot, I don't even remember posting on here, it's been a while!!  Might as well post an updated version!!

Name: You can call me Thuja for now but my real name is Cedar!

Likes: Sewing, crafts in general, manga, video games, goth stuff, furries, music, star trek, etc...

Dislikes: Trump supporters, racism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, etc...

Hobbies: Video games, sewing, trying to get into cosplay, drawing, sometimes writing(when I can actually focus)

Other info:  I'd rather talk to people a little older, maybe over the age of 21?  If you wanted advice on anything, I'd be more than happy to help, even if you're under 21.  I'm not much of a talker so don't expect me to initiate every conversation since it feels like I'm bothering people if I initiate every conversation.  I'm not on as much as I used to be considering I'm doing more this year but I'll try my best to respond to you as soon as I can!!!

Edited by Thuja
changed age
  • Brohoof 1

Ah what the heck? I'm bored...

Name: TBD

Dislike: Crap

Hobbies:  drawing, deduction, and lab work.

Others: You sure you want to hear my life story?

• Brohoof 1

Name: Kristina

Likes: ponies, Disney, Harry Potter, The Princess Diaries, travelling, chaos, randomness

Dislikes: people who take advantage of you, accord :P , crowded places (parties included), too much social interaction, running (any sort of physical activity that isn't random jumping around, thanks), people who dislike (and especially abuse) animals

Hobbies: reading, watching anime/cartoons, drawing, playing with my cat, acting, listening to music, chatting with my friends, photography

Other Info: I'm vegan, definitely more childish than I should be for my age, I'm a teacher's pet usually, somewhat nerdy and mostly just odd xD

• Brohoof 3

Name: Just call me Stormie for now

Likes: Geekery in general; Anime, gaming, sci fi, fantasy, there's something I'm into in nearly all niches. But Star Wars is especially big with me. I also like intellectual-type stuff; I like watching science-y oriented stuff like Because! Science.

Dislikes: Stupidity, hypocrisy, dishonesty, immaturity.

Hobbies: Watching shows, gaming, watching youtubers (Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Game Grumps are 3 channels I watch every day without fail).

Other Info: I 'unno...talk to me and find out? :p

Other than that, I'd kind of prefer to talk to people who are on the older side of things, say like 25 (roughly) and up. I mean I will talk to just about anyone, but as far as what I'm specifically looking for...closer to my own age is preferred.

Edited by Barnstormer
  • Brohoof 1

Name: ....

Likes: Music, nature, food, art, animals, fandoms, psychology

Dislikes: Dubstep, polluted cities, BBQ, robots, toxicity, radicalism 

Hobbies: Crafting, Singing, traveling, conventions, cosplay 

Other Info: Despite being the most emotionally introverted pony you could ever meet, I love analyzing the behavior of living things. How our minds work is fascinating. I love talking about anything that gets the gears in our heads turning.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Leila

Interest: Music,dance,animals,drawing

Life goal: Elementary school Teacher or Veterinarian 

Favorite characters in the MLP show: Silverstream, Starlight, Luna, Twilight, and Flurry Heart

Other info: The only reason I don't like to have a lot of friends is because I am only loyal to the people who are there for me...It makes like a whole lot easier

• Brohoof 1

State: (USA)

Likes: Animals, Music, Dance, Colorguard, Coffee, The color blue, MLP, Pokemon, Waffles, Rain, and drawing

Dislikes: Telling other people about my life, Almost all vegetables, and freezing cold temperatures 

Other info: Having a few friends that you are close to is better than having many friends that your not

1 minute ago, LeilaSkies017 said:

State: (USA)

Likes: Animals, Music, Dance, Colorguard, Coffee, The color blue, MLP, Pokemon, Waffles, Rain, and drawing

Dislikes: Telling other people about my life, Almost all vegetables, and freezing cold temperatures 

Other info: Having a few friends that you are close to is better than having many friends that your not

I accidently replied twice on this page SORRY!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Name: Visal

My likes, dislikes and hobbies are honestly in a muddle right now

Other Info: Be warned. I can sound really boring at times, but that's cause I never know what to say so I end up talking about boring things

• Brohoof 2

This thread is all about non-dating, but providing typical dating information.

If you want to be my friend, just talk to me! We might have something in common! Even if we don't, it's not the end of the world! :Tempest:

(edited)

See interests :wacko: . It’s on my profile page.

(hint, airplanes, the trombone).

Dang it there’s a format? TL, bb

Also doesn’t this mean this could displace your current best friend then :mlp_wat: ?

Edited by WWolf

Mesa size is a dee, Metinks?

Anybody wanten tabe mesa secondary best palo?

Spoiler

Speaking Gungan is a great way of acquiring friendship :proud:

(edited)

Name: Flurry/Emily

Likes: animals, art, drawing, learning about the world and people (and much more), nature, playing games, making stuff, computer stuff and other things I forgot to mention or jus left out.

Dislikes: People who are mean, closed mindedness, people who want things done in one specific way and don't listen to others, people who are dishonest (so much ppl)

Other Info: I am very friendly o.o hahha that's creepy I bet. I like furry stuff a bit too ya. I'm happy to learn about any new stuffs. But i get bored easily too lol I dun drink and that.

Edited by flurry
  • Brohoof 1

That's a cute idea! I will write mine now and read the others later, when I find the time~

Name: Schattenherz (which means "shadow heart" in english) :Tempest:

Likes: My Little Pony, art, music, unique things, peace, friends, equality, individualism :proud:

Dislikes: Suffering, injustice, hate, wars, bullying, exclusion, borders, racism, superficiality :sunny:

Hobbies: Many things related to MLP, watching the show and collecting merchandise etc. Collecting good and unique art and music in general and enjoying them :squee:

Other Info: Yes :oneheckofahat:

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh! Time to fail at making friends! :blush:

Name: Savanna(Savy or Sav is fine)

Likes: MLP, FNaF, Art, Music, Video Games, Friends, Minecraft

Dislikes: Politics, hatred, Exclusion, Bullying, racism, Homophobia/Transphobia

Other: I'm shy as fuck please be patient

• 2 months later...

You are all so open in here.

I am a very shady person behind a monitor, possible a Brony (oh nos), anypony want to be my friend? :Pharynx:

Spoiler

Currently behind a smartphone, but still shady!

7 hours ago, Splashee® said:

You are all so open in here.

I am a very shady person behind a monitor, possible a Brony (oh nos), anypony want to be my friend? :Pharynx:

Hide contents

Currently behind a smartphone, but still shady!

Its still a monitor though.... And i guess i was too late... I already befriended you...tan tan taaaannnn!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Name: 

Splashee (obviously my real name?).

I'm born 1982, so if you know basic math, you can figure it out.

Spoiler

Take the current year, which is 2022, and subtract it with 1982, and you will get a nice positive number. Here is an example:

If I was born in 1999, and the year is 2015, I would do 2015 - 1999 = 16

So I am 16 years old.

Male

Sweden.

A lot of stuff that many don't, so I don't have many friends.

Dislikes:

Magic.

Hobbies:

Electricity, computer engineering, drawing, designing stuff, doing stuff all the time! I can't stop doing stuff!

Other Info:

I am a member of the MLP Forums staff.

• Brohoof 1