Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Would rather not say, call me muffin!

Likes: Gaming, Pokemon, Listening to music, Minecraft!!!1one!!1

Dislikes: Prejudices, One Direction, Justin Bieber, The British Stereotype (WE DONT ALL SPEAK LIKE THE QUEEN!)

Hobbies: Video Games, Being with animals, Watching MLP

Other Info: My Star sign is Aquarius 

• Brohoof 2

Name: Nick, short for Nicolai amongst my family and close friends.

Likes: Motocrossing, airsoft, gaming, art, cartoons, anime, honesty, drawing, anime, kindness.

Dislikes: Lil Wayne, ignorant people, blow-hards/try-hards, elitist people, cabbage, the current entertainment industry, hypocrits.

Hobbies: Playing video-games of all sorts, listening to music, exercising, sleeping, drawing, hanging out with friends.

Other Info: I have too much miscellaneous knowledge stuck in the back of my head. Oh well.. on to watching Batman Beyond!

(edited)

I'm finding it more than a little funny that people aren't even putting their first names because it's the internet- so to overcompensate

Name: Joseph Alexander Blount (I tend to go by Alex more than Joe though, just cos it's less boring.. though my own brother calles me Chaos, so just call me whatever you want XD)

• MLP
  • Video games (been gaming since the ripe old age of 3 XD)
  • Bass Guitar, i've played for 11 years
  • Loooads of music, seriously i'm very rarely not listening to anything. if anyone can suggest some good Progressive bands to me, i'll love you forever :3 i also listen to a lot of metal, classical, dubstep, electronic... basically, if you can tell it was made with passion, i'll enjoy listening to it ^^
  • I love having the occasional argument/discussion about things like games and music, if you're someone that likes their tastes challenged, just chat with me, and eventually a debate will ensue XD
  • i also love going down the pub with my mates, having a couple of beers and a good laugh.

There's a lot more that i like, just get chatting with me :3

Dislikes:

• Intolerant people
  • People who can't take a joke
  • The overly-religious (I won't berate your beliefs if you don't shove them down my throat)

Hobbies:

• Bass Guitar
  • Playing Video games

that's it really, i don't do much XD

Other information:

I'm currently studying for a degree in Psychology, after this i'm applying for a masters in Advanced Neuropsychology, aaand if that goes well i'm hoping to go for a PhD, but that's a good few years down the line yet :P

Drop a message if you think i sound interesting :D thanks for reading ^_^

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!! I'm Heather, known as Twilight24 around the forums. And it'd be nice to have someone to chat with.

I love anime, manga, mlp of course, writing, poetry, books, walks, spending time with others and just generally being myself.

I do not like rude or bigotrate people. Same for racists or just plain insensitive people. I am nice sweet goofy fuuny and kind. My skype is skynight_95. Hope to hear from somepony soon~~~

I'm 19 and from Ohio

• Brohoof 1

Name: I have lots of names. Evil Nightmares, Seventy-Seven (77), GraphicalBullet, Lazer 3-Piece Suit. Pick your poison.

Likes: MLP, Video Games, Drawing, Sharp Objects, Xbox 360, and Computers. I don't have a problem with PlayStation.

Dislikes: Rainbow Dash and anyone who acts the way she does on a regular basis, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. I'm not big on religion either, but it's whatever.

Hobbies: Playing Video Games on Xbox 360 and Steam, Drawing stuff, and messing with sharp objects.

Other: I feel i should note that i'm quiet unless i know you, and i tend to be a little bit sad at night.

I might as well post here again.

Name: Alex

Likes/Hobbies: Playing video games, watching TV shows and movies, browsing the internet, listening to music, reading, eating, cooking, being with pets, other lazy stuff

Dislikes: Judgmental people, "popular" kids, people who force their beliefs on others, the network "TLC", PC elitists, console elitists (though they seem less common), social situations, certain types of music, probably lots of other things

Other info: I'm agnostic/atheist, either is fine. The former more accurately describes my beliefs but it's easier to just call myself an atheist. I'm also heterosexual if that's important.

My Skype is decentusername2, and I can talk through PM.

Name: Mark, but I'd rather be called Tree ^^

Likes: Gaming, talking to people, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and more

Dislikes: I don't know.. I dislike internet viruses?... Yeah... that...  :unsure:

Hobbies: Uhhhh... gaming, writing fan fiction, drawing sometimes, watching movies... yeah..

Other Info: Hmmm if you want to know something specific PM me and I'll tell you... maybe... nah just kidding, I'll tell you... maybe  :unsure:

I consider myself an open minded person, it's how I got into this show after all  :lol:

Add me on Skype if you'd like, my username is ropecut

Anyway, hope to meet you, possible new friend :D! There is more info about me on my profile :)

Edited by Treecut

Name: Umm...been made fun of because of my name, so no.

Likes:MLP, Fitness, Anime (More of a Manga reader myself...), Zombie Related things (sorry not a fan of The Walking Dead, don't have cable. :( ), Video Games, Music thats Metal or has a screaming in it and thats all I can think to write  

Dislikes:Pop (ugh..no.), Stuff?

Hobbies:Working Out, Drawing and Writing if I every get to it.

Other Info:Um...I'm not religous, Pretty smart (If I say so myself.) Thats the only things that come to mind.

Name: Fatal

State: Connecticut

Likes: MLP (obvs), The Paranormal, Monster High, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Tattoos, Art, Music, Drawing, Shopping, Halloween, Animals, Collecting, Autumn, The moon,  Sleep and more things my brain can't think of right now

Dislikes: Seafood, Snow, Feeling ill, Liars, Fakes, Judgmental people, Lack of punctuation...I'll just stop here

Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Watching shows/movies, Chatting online, Collecting things, Shopping, Listening to music...that's basically it

Other Info: I had a dream about being on this site about 3 years ago and just now recognized it by reading one of the posts @A@

Ugh... You guys make me feel so old... 27 dammit.... *stamps hooves on the desk* why didn't this show exist earlier....

*Sigh*

Well, I'm a guy. I like walking with my dogs. I also like talking to people online. Used to be really hardcore on Gaming and Anime, but i was into them so much I would barely go out or even sleep. So cut back on that stuff.

I hate labels that people throw on others without having the decency to talk to them first.

I live in the UK. Less hassle but fewer chances to show my love for the show.

They make me feel old too ;a;

I keep scrolling down and it's like

14, 17, 13, 15, 17, 14, 16  :o

I'm finding it more than a little funny that people aren't even putting their first names because it's the internet- so to overcompensate

Name: Joseph Alexander Blount (I tend to go by Alex more than Joe though, just cos it's less boring.. though my own brother calles me Chaos, so just call me whatever you want XD)

• MLP
  • Video games (been gaming since the ripe old age of 3 XD)
  • Bass Guitar, i've played for 11 years
  • Loooads of music, seriously i'm very rarely not listening to anything. if anyone can suggest some good Progressive bands to me, i'll love you forever :3 i also listen to a lot of metal, classical, dubstep, electronic... basically, if you can tell it was made with passion, i'll enjoy listening to it ^^
  • I love having the occasional argument/discussion about things like games and music, if you're someone that likes their tastes challenged, just chat with me, and eventually a debate will ensue XD
  • i also love going down the pub with my mates, having a couple of beers and a good laugh.

There's a lot more that i like, just get chatting with me :3

Dislikes:

• Intolerant people
  • People who can't take a joke
  • The overly-religious (I won't berate your beliefs if you don't shove them down my throat)

Hobbies:

• Bass Guitar
  • Playing Video games

that's it really, i don't do much XD

Other information:

I'm currently studying for a degree in Psychology, after this i'm applying for a masters in Advanced Neuropsychology, aaand if that goes well i'm hoping to go for a PhD, but that's a good few years down the line yet :P

Drop a message if you think i sound interesting :D thanks for reading ^_^

Bass Guitar though  :D

Psychology is a very tough field

I only took the general class in High School and it was enough to make me not want to continue haha

Name: Ryan

Likes:Anime, video games, Music(all types), cartoons, movies(any in general)

Dislikes:Rude people, dicks, snobs, and condescending types of all sorts

Hobbies:Video games, writing, listening to music...stuff

I was wondering about the age thing too haha

thought I was the only one until I read another member was 27  :lol:

Anyways, I suppose we have a lot in common aside from being some of the older members

Name: BlueMoon, Zethma, Zuric

State: Tennesse

Likes: Anime, MLP, Cartoons, Sci-Fi Movies and shows, Fantasy Books, Urban Fantasy books, Art (in general), Music (all but RAP), Musicals, Plays, RPGs, boardgames, pokemon

Favorite foods: Cajuin, Seafood, Italian, Asain (traditional), southern cooking, some baking,

Dislikes: General rude people, judgmental, bigots, fake crab meat, cauliflower, screaming, bullies, Justin Beiber as a person not as a musician.

Hobbies: Drawing, Modeling, Miniwargaming, table top rpgs, boardgames, minecraft, pokemon

Other Info: I have a really cute red dachshund. 

• Brohoof 1

I am going to give this thread another go.

Name: Samurott77 (my real name is Lizzy).

Favorite pony: AppleJack

Likes: Pokemon, MLP FiM, watching TV, napping, animals, and being my crazy random self.

Dislikes: Snippy people, debby-downers, rude people, overly religious people, people who have waifus or tulpas, and people who are close-minded.

Hobbies: Playing Pokemon, collecting Pokemon plushies and MLP figures, riding my horse, shopping, and caring for the animals at my work.

Extras: I am a Pokemon addict, I have Chronic Depression and Panic Disorder, and I am on the forums... a lot.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS; SHOOT ME A MESSAGE :D

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, why the hell not. One can never have too many best friends!

Name: Raiden (Rai/Rye)

State: Queensland

Likes: Anime, reading (fantasy/thriller/horror), cartoons (classic TMNT, Gargoyles, Street Sharks, Biker Mice From Mars etc), MLP, really old and crazy songs (Witch Doctor, Does Your Bubblegum Lose it's Flavor, One Eyed Purple Eater, etc), music, art, animals, my boyfriend (duh), hanging with friends, roleplaying, romance, adventure/action, playing video games...

Favorite foods: Vegetarian, some meat, chips, soft drink, alcohol (which I cannot have anymore sadly), aniseed tea, coffee, lollies.

Dislikes: too much tension, conflict, drama, bullies, being lectured, disrespect, false accusations, judgmental people, liars, being used or abused, senseless violence, and unnecessary swearing.

Hobbies: Drawing, roleplaying, being on the forum, talking with my boyfriend

Other Info: My housemate has a really adorable and friendly Rottwielr

YAY FRIENDS!!!

Name: Aiden/Taylor

State: NC

Dislikes: bigots, snobs, douchebags

Hobbies: anything artistic

Other Info: I don't have any friends and need some. QwQ

Name: Kara

Likes: MLP: Fim, The Walking Dead, Anime & Manga, Robo Hamsters, Drawing & Art, Rock Music, My friends & family, Animals, Hey Arnold!, Top Gear(UK), Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Video Games, PS3, xbox360, Batman, Spiderman, Comics, Comic Art, Graphic Novels, Horror, Scifi &Fantasy Novels, Reading, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Avatar and much more. :D

DIslikes: Waking up early, feeling sick, being alone, spiders, rude people, not having a lot of friends, allergies,

Hobbies; Web Designing, Drawing, Reading, Taking care of animals(my hermit crabs and robo hamsters), playing video games, blogging

Other Info: Not much else to say here is that i really love making friends the more friends the better! :)

• Brohoof 2

Name: Nick Rojas, but you could call me Nick, :D

Dislikes: Laziness

Hobbies: Exercising, Voice-Over Acting, Outdoor Sports (various), Hanging Out

:( I doubt I'll find someone here.

• Brohoof 2

Hm... Lets give this a try...

Name: Ivan

Likes: Ponies, Music, Sleeping, Programming, Eating, Video-Games, Relaxing, Youtube (I watch Ethoslab, VintageBeef, Direwolf20, brony reaction videos and PMVs), Bikes, Pepsi, etc... That's all I could think of right now. :P

Dislikes: "Unchewable" parts in food, heat, Coke Zero, waking up with an alarm clock, people that are extremely slow, that block passages and/or do not know where they're going (basically people that are in my way when I'm walking), insects, when another person other than me uses my bathroom, people that barge in my room, noon, douchebags, etc...

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, programming, and sometimes I go biking. I don't have much free time to do my hobbies, though.

Other Info: I'm extremely conversation-awkward. When I'm talking, I usually go straight to the point, and I get impatient when people don't. But that's just something that bothers me a bit, and I know how to handle that, so don't be afraid of talking to me! :v See? I just did it. I made this whole part of my post really awkward by telling you straight off the bat that I go straight to the point. Meh, I'll never learn how not to be conversation-awkward...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Envy Noson

Likes: nighttime, rainy day, Aquaman, Super smash brothers, Mario Kart, chicken strips, Goths, free time, Kingdom Hearts, debate, Netflix, air conditioner, My Little Pony, New 52 comics, black clothing, grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ruby gloom.

Dislikes: daytime, religion, super manga ultra CaRZY religious people, loud noises, Closed minds, pain, being tortured, being kill, my mortality, not having free time, thinking about food I don't have.

Hobbies: locking myself in my dark room, boxing, eating chicken strips (it's a way of life) and reading comics.

Other Info: No

Edited by Envy Noson

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Shaw (not my real name but hey you get what you get!)

Likes: MLP (duh) Reading, Writing, photography, video games

Dislikes: eh you might find out lol.

Hobbies: Photography, crochet (just learning), video games

Other Info: I'm 30 I work full time, have a kid, and live alone! Yay!

• Brohoof 1

Don't hate on us youngsters lol

Name: diamondeye83, diamondeye, sir perfluous, Evan. Take your pick.

State: Florida(best state)

Likes: SCIENCE, mlp (lol duh), pokemon, assorted other video games, books, building stuff, cartoons, trying to draw, old rock music, country music

Dislikes: Irrational people, unnessicarily rude people, arrogance

Hobbies: reading, forum(ing?), building, playing games (board, card, and computer), learning, reading.

Other info: I have a doggeh(yellow lab), i am male, I like talking to new people, don;t be afraid to message me!

Name: Not Giving (sorry)

State: Not Giving (sorry)

Likes: My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Sherlock BBC, Any Diana Wynne Jones novels, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novels, Anything Sci-Fi, JonTron, Pewdiepie, TheLivingTombstone, MicTheMic, Dubstep, Tolkien's stories, LotR, Harry Potter (books only), Pokémon, Mario, Legend of Zelda, (anything Nintendo really), Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, etc. Rock Music(Queen, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, ACDC, etc.) and probably some other stuff...-_- meh

Dislike: Politics, "Your mom" jokes, stupidity, narrow-minded people, trolls who suck at trolling, bullying, etc.

Hobbies; Procrastinating...Yeah...and writing and drawing and being a sarcastic psychopath who hates social gatherings.

I'm currently writing an essay on the Brony Fandom too...

(edited)

Name: Swoony (sorry not comfortable using my real name on forums!)

Likes: MLP, Breaking Bad, Classic Rock, drawing, painting, writing, comedy, television, tumblr, nice and friendly people. :)

Dislikes: people who are self absorbed, ignorant people, spiders

Hobbies: Drawing and painting, listening to music, internet

Other Info: I'm really introverted and shy. I feel like people don't like to get to know me because i'm so awkward and silent most of the time. But i'm actually really friendly to people and it sucks that I have such a hard time interacting with people and making friends. I still haven't had a boyfriend or anything yet because of this. And I have a hard time making new freinds outside the few I have made over the years. It kinda sucks because when I get to know someone I come out of my shell and I swear i'm really awesome to be around! It just takes me a bit to open up to people.

Also: I adore animals! Love playing video games when I have the time to do so. :) Taking fine arts at university.

Edited by Swoony
  • Brohoof 2