Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Abbey

Likes: TV , MLP (obviously) ,Reading, sleeping, surfing the web, animals (especially dogs)

Dislikes: Bullying,Ignorant people, Narrow minded -ness

Hobbies: (pretty much exactly what I have down for likes), Watching tv, reading, surfing the web.

Other Info: Like Swoony , I'm introverted.  I can be shy. I'm not very chatty. I have a hard time carrying a conversation or starting one sometimes.

• Brohoof 3

Name: Ty

Dislikes: I dunno. Ginger(the food), Anyone who hates Pokemon, Overzealous Fanboys,

Hobbies: Video games, anime, manga, cartoons, used to do martial arts but stopped

Other Info: Japanese American, as far as religion goes I am neutral in the fact that I take no side but am not agnostic nor Atheist, 

attachicon.gifCatbug_by_sircinnamon-d5riz9k.png

You guys are my friends now. We're gonna have soft tacos later!

Name: Christian (Although I identify as no religion. Irony at its finest.)

State: Itty bitty Rhode Island

Likes: MLP, Pokémon, almost every type of EDM (although I hate house music), the cold, Winter, and people who have similar likes and dislikes as me and other thins

Dislikes: Douchebags, ignorant asses, heat, Summer, and too much other things.

Haha. I never experience winter... Is that a bad thing or a good thing? :P

Sorta read though this... Might as well send out a post.

Name:  Pinkie D Pie/ Aarod Brachuin/ BlogBlogLast/ "The Great and Powerful" Aaron(Forums name, fake name, online name, real name... almost real name I should say.)

State: South Boredom... (South Carolina of the United States)

Likes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, POKEMON!, Mass Effect, Video Games in General, Naruto to some extent, Soul Eater, Bacon, Good Grammar, Non-Annoying People, POKEMON!, COD Zombies, TGAP Trixie!, Youtube gaming videos, POKEMON!, and Rplaying, and music...

Dislikes: Bad Grammar, annoying people, and well, little kids... (Little as in the 4 through 6 to 7ish range)

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Playing Video Games, and well, that's pretty much it... I guess watching Youtube videos counts....

Other Info: Don't know how many messages I'll get, but feel free to message me about anything... but Pokemon would be nice, I really like Pokemon.

POKEMON! lol I love Pokemon. Its like that best game ever made (next to the best game ever made).

Name: Lauren
State: Mississippi
Dislikes: selfies, hunting, kyojins
Hobbies: umm.... being on here? Playing pokemon? Yep this life is very productive!
Other Info: Im a Christian. I like leafeon a lot. I am bad at talking to people xD

If you like Leafeon so much... Why is your profile pic an eevee... SUSPICIOUS! 

But seriously Pokemon is like the best thing ever. Although I probably don't like Leafeon as much as you do. (Its my 5th favorite Eeveelution)

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony! I guess we've all seen the 'Finding Your Special Somepony Thread.' I thought to myself, "I'm not interested in a relationship right now, but I'd still like to meet people with the same interests as me."

So, I made this thread. You can follow this template if you want...

Name: 

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Other Info:

Here's mine:

Name: Swick/Austin

State: Indiana

Dislikes: 95% of the population of the Internet, people that talK lA1K d15... Oh, wait. Those are the same things.

Hobbies: Animating, programming, writing, drawing, composing music, being creative, etc.

Other Info: I like bread and muffins.

So everybody go find your new best friend! img-1923028-1-biggrin.png

Name: Jesse

Sex: Male

State: Oregon

Likes: Computers, MLP DUH!, Board Games, Camping, Fishing, exploring new places.

Dislikes: Smoking, 90% of the worlds population, BASEBALL CARDS!!!!!!!! Oooooohhhh I hate them so MUCH ArrraaAAAGHH!!!

Name: y'all can call me Datte

Likes: sad ponies, classic rock, drawing, cartoons, making people laugh, Christopher Walken (I do a great impression of my main man over therer), Bro Team Pill, comic books, Batman, did I mention Bat man?, Batman, Mass Effect, working out

Dislikes: anthro, all modern music, people who describe themselves as "random", quirkiness in both people and media, cover songs, superhero movies, Flash Sentry

Favorite pony: Derpy and those lovely soulful eyes of hers.

I've been told I have a very dry sense of humor. I tend to censor my cuss words in forums, and I get warm fuzzies when I look at a candy-colored equine.

I like shooting things out of my art hole whenever I get the chance.

(edited)

Name: Jason Caternolo

Likes: MLP, love, compassion, friendship, honesty, tulpas, family, video games, lurking forums, reading fan fiction, watching Youtube videos, pretty much almost anything Japanese (especially Balalaika and Yaranaika

Dislikes: corrupt/dishonest people, "macho" people who are insecure in their sexuality, bullies, war, ignorance, sexism, racism, self righteous people, hypocrites, liars, weeaboos (note: I don't hate anime or anything, just people who think knowing a few japanese words makes them japanese), boredom, closed minded people

Hobbies: Nothing really, I'm about as boring as you can get. Although I am trying to make a Twilight Sparkle tulpa to help me gain knowledge, and of course to provide companionship. I also occasionally play video games.

Other Info: I'm autistic

Edited by Princess of the Sun
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Ashley 

Likes:My little pony,video games,movie, the internet, food (junk food mostly), sports 

Dislikes:the outside, gardening 

Hobbies:photography 

Name: Ashley 

Likes:My little pony,video games,movie, the internet, food (junk food mostly), sports 

Dislikes:the outside, gardening 

Hobbies:photography

HI FRIEND!

It's been so long since we last talked to each other! I feel like we've missed a lot of time.

• Brohoof 1

EWWW GO AWAY STALKER!!! We don't talk anymore for a reason :P

But I thought you LIKED my little pony collection. YOU JUST LIKED ME FOR MY VIDEO GAMES AND GOOD LOOKS.

(edited)

Name: StormBolt24

Likes:  watching TV shows and cartoons such as Dr Who and MLP-FiM, gaming, music, RPing, hugs, cuddles etc... Playing with others, mallards and ponies.

Dislikes: feeling of ignorance, negative feelings, continuing disturbing, continuing waiting, ((more than one week.)) anti-bronies and stupid people.

Hobbies: Soccer.

Other Info: I have ADHD and Asperger Syndrome, which I think to be worst think of my life.

I am willing to add anypony at Steam or Skype or both.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Ilse

Dislikes:homopobics,haters who show it too much

Other notes:Well,iam currently in military practice :P

Hobbies:

Other Info:

• Brohoof 2

Name: Taryn

Likes: MLP, Homestuck, Doctor Who,  Video games, Drawing, DEVO, Kraftwerk,  Electronic music, Psychology, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, being in the spotlight, pastel colours, the paranormal, strawberrys and kiwis

Dislikes: Camera Shy People, homophobia/transphobia/biphobia, abelism, rasism, SWJs, horror movie clichés, lasagne, yellow, The 'Great' and powerful Trixie,   

Hobbies: drawing, playing on my computer

Other Info: I have Aspergers. 

• Brohoof 1