Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

I love doing new friends!

Name: Beatrice, you can call me Trixie

Country: Living or born? now on Southern region of the south of south america, what it comes to be the limit of Argentina. Born in Burano, Italy

• PONIES
  • Languages
  • Express myself
  • Possitive people
  • PONIES INSTENSIFIED
  • Dolls
  • Funny things
  • Videogames
  • Roleplay (new to that anyway)

Dislikes:

• Rude people
  • Bad words

Hobbies:

• Playing videogames
  • Taking care of pets
  • Watching cartoons
  • This forum
  • Working on a new proyect i have
  • Watching videos on youtube
  • Cooking
  • Making new friends

Other Info: Im diabethic 1 (no, im not obesse im very skinny its heredated), i love foreign languages and cultures, i dont support racism but neither at all victimizationism, im starting a new proyect so maybe you can help me :3

I am looking for new friends. I am 33 male. Basically I need friends who share my interests as I feel that my old friends don't have anything in common with me.

I love cartoons. That is my obsession. American cartoons, not so much anime.

My other big hobbies are video games amd old Dungeons & Dragons. I have a big collection of video games. I like D&D but only 2nd edition and older.

I also love Star Trek. My big problem is that I don't follow pop culture. I don't watch movies or TV (except cartoons). So that means it is hard for me to find someone with so specific interests.

Name: Just call me Ivo, or Ivory

• Games: I have a Wii U and PS3.
  • Music: I appreciate most genres, but my favorites are: Rock, Orchestra, piano, and genre fusions.
  • Movies: I generally like action films, but I live for the story. Anything thing that DreamWorks make.
  • Comics: I read most of the X-men comics, Sonic comics, and WebComics.
  • Cartoons: Basically good cartoons; Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and DC shows.
  • Anime: I like anime because of the story variety. It seems more likely to experiment with new ideas more than western shows.
  • Science: I find it very cool how the universe works
  • Talking: "I like to talk" said the introvert. Although, there was one test said I am a ambivert. I prefer one on one conversations.
  • MLP: What? MLP? I must be joking. ;) Seriously I really like this show, and the fandom surrounding it.

Dislikes: Not knowing, people who don't seem to care, and brain dead media.

Hobbies: I play piano, gaming, surf the web, and watch shows.

Other Info: PM if want to know more.

Edited by IvoryDreamer

Name: Nicolai (Nick).

• Music, especially rap/hip-hop.
  • Lifting/hitting the gym.
  • Being an extrovert.
  • Partying.
  • Gaming.
  • Making people smile.
  • Baseball.
  • Basketball.
  • Fast cars.
  • Clothes.
  • Anything fun.

Dislikes:

• Elitists.
  • Try-hards.
  • Party-poopers.
  • Bad hygiene.
  • Cabbage.
  • Drama-enablers.
  • Weeaboos.

Hobbies: Lifting. xD (No, seriously - as an actual hobby, I hit the gym)

Other Info: I live in central Copenhagen (Denmark's capital), a very urbanized and multicultural area, which means I usually stay up late and go outside to feel the soul of the nightlife. I'm a very tolerable person, and I judge no one based on their creed, religious beliefs and heritage. That is how I was raised.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Munchma Quchi

Dislikes: Commies

Hobbies: Freeing people from oppression.

Other Info: I'm mexican.

eres de Mexico? creo que ya habia hablado contigo en todo caso es bueno encontrarme con gente de mi pais

Name: Balareth Nagatis

Likings: MLP, talk, make questions make jokes and entertain mostly

dislikes: insults

Hello! my name is Balareth and am here because i want to have a good friend and have fun and talk about a lot of things, am open to listen if you have a good time or a bad time, whoever you are if you wanna talk to me is a guarantee that i always gonna suport you and help you in every way i can ;)

• Brohoof 1

Name: Creative

State: illinois

Likes: MLP, hanging out with friends, sports, fishing, music, art

dislikes: Haters, ignorance, Negativity, and other stuff I just dislike it too much to list it  :okiedokielokie:

Hobbies: Video Games, Drawing, making music, Fishing, Hockey

Other info: straight, in college, religious

Edited by Creative

Name: Phillip

Dislikes: Sports

Hobbies: Gaming, youtube

Other Info: I lean Conservative. Not to be rude, but limiting my search to ages 18+. 

Edited by Squeak
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Jack/Jordan 

Likes: Yugioh,Yaoi,shipping,cartoons,anime,video games,fan art,MLP,Youtube,and plushies.

Dislikes: Haters,sports,pain,rude people,social interaction,Me,and religion. (While I don't necessarily hate religion. I dislike that it can cause wars. Reasons I don't participate.)

Hobbies: Drawing,playing games,browsing,watching videos,watching tv shows,and typing.

Other Info: I'm originally from New York.

• I'm fully American.
  • My Zodiac is Pisces.
  • I'm bisexual,but I'm attracted more to guys.
  • I really don't know what I want. 
  • I am like the only kid or teen in the world that feels like that I shouldn't be given things for free by my parents. 
  • I'm more of a follower,than a leader.
  • My severe social anxiety makes me a social mess.
  • I absolutely adore Yaoi shipping! 
  • I can not sleep without the tv being on.
  • I am a horrible writer and artist.
  • Sometimes,I wish that I could be perfect.
Edited by Mystery
  • Brohoof 2

What a curious thread, but I like it.  And considering I've moved 300 miles from all of my friends, this may be beneficial.

Name: Jimmy

Likes: MLP (duh), Star Trek, Star Wars, Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Harry Potter, Studio Ghibli, cooking, rock climbing, skiing, camping, kayaking, mud runs, adventure races, books by Charles Dickens and Fyodor Dostoevsky, the Dune series, Naruto, South Park, Metalocalypse, the Lord of the Rings, an eclectic variety of music artists such as System Of A Down, Jimmy Buffett, The Mills Brothers, Rammstein, VNV Nation, John Denver, Jethro Tull, Don McLean...

Dislikes: The news, cars, ham, moving hastily, showing up on time, yet waiting a long time for everyone else to arrive

Hobbies: Reading, running, cycling, orienteering, hiking, collecting vinyl records of artists I enjoy

Other info: I'm also a furry (raccoon), although I'm nowhere near as involved in that fandom

• Brohoof 1

In my experience, people that respond to me about being friends often quit talking to me eventually and don't message me again. Sometimes after only one day or conversation session, they will not contact me. They are rude and immature. If they don't want to be friends anymore then they should just say so and give a reason. Not just quit. There is no excuse not to so I won't accept any.

• Brohoof 1

eres de Mexico? creo que ya habia hablado contigo en todo caso es bueno encontrarme con gente de mi pais

Name: Balareth Nagatis

Likings: MLP, talk, make questions make jokes and entertain mostly

dislikes: insults

Hello! my name is Balareth and am here because i want to have a good friend and have fun and talk about a lot of things, am open to listen if you have a good time or a bad time, whoever you are if you wanna talk to me is a guarantee that i always gonna suport you and help you in every way i can ;)

i dont live in Mexico.

im just a Mexican who was born in America.

Name: Casey

State: Mostly solid, some liquid and a little gas.

But for realzies, Iowa

Music

Art

Science

Mathematics

Anime

Manga

Food

Gore

Doctor who

Adventure time

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Community

The beautiful sound that violins make, makes me melt:3

Hair care

People playing with my hair

Pants shopping

Video games

Jrpgs

Pokemon

Legend of Zelda games

Wearing pajama pants underneath my actual pants so people don't know how comfy I am

Sleeping

Cats

Dogs

Knives and other blades

Japan

The color black (I don't care what you say, it's a color dang it.)

Screamo

There are more things, but I don't have the time.

Dislikes:

Lying

Condiments

There's a lot of other things, but I'll get all flustered.

Hobbies:

Drawing

Napping

Singing

Dancing

Anime

Gaems

Watching movies

Probably some other stuff

Other Info:

I'm a little broken

• Brohoof 1

Name: Kitty, you can call me whatever you want but I prefer "Kitty"

Likes: Movies, anime, video games (casual and competitive), various world cultures, the dark/nighttime, nice people, etc...

Dislikes: Physical activity, mean or otherwise very negative people, united states government and politics, and some other things i'm too positive to think of right now.

Hobbies: Gaming, drawing, sleeping, eating, anything that keeps my brain goin'

Other Info: pm me if i'm really so interesting that you wanna know more about me

i love meeting new people!

• Brohoof 1

(Update of sorts)

Name: Call me Wolf

Gaming:

PC video games or to be more speific Indie games 

Halo(up to 4)

Any good AAA games  from the seventh generation or earlier

Music:

Misc:

• Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Supernatural
  • X-files(Up to the first movie)
  • Gravity Falls
  • 90s cartoons
  • Anime
  • Comics(Marvel, IDW,Titan's Doctor Who)
  • Books: space, sc-fi, and history 
  • Fan-Art 
  • Music: Orchestra, video game soundtracks, classic rock, Irish punk rock, metal; brony music with geners I metioned before
  • Bands:Nickleback, Metallica, Godsmack,Green Day,Megadeath, AC/DC, Offspring, and Skillet 

Dislikes

Gaming

• Consoles or to be specific  the PS4 and Xbox One
  • Military FPSs( for ex: CoD and Battlefield) 
  • MMOs
  • EA games
  • Pokémon and from the research I got I am what Pokémon fans call a “Gen Oner”.The only reason for that is because I stopped following Pokémon when I was about 10 and I don’t want follow it.
  • I also don’t TCGs because me they are boring and I only see those cards as pieces of paper.

Misc:

• I really dislike American Football, but I am tolerable for other sports. What I really dislike is hardcore sport fans
  • Adventure Time because of the characters.
  • Religions because of the fact they in PoV halt man’s progress and they start wars; kind of the same reason for politics.
  • DC comics, with the expectation of Batman, every hero is overpowered.
  • Military because I dislike the use of guns to solve problems  
  • Sonic, with expectation of the music and the first and second sonic games  
  • I also dont like Rap, hip-hop, country and most dub step 

Hobbies

• Playing video games
  • Making MLP wallpaper via Phototshop
  • bowling
  • Researching
  • Reading
  • Writing

Other Info:I have Asperger’s and I am a bit anti-social  

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Nicolai. (Nick)

Sex: Male.

- Baseball.

- Anime.

- MLP. (kinda obvious)  :P

- Basketball.

- Gaming.

- Lifting / hitting the gym.

- Being an extrovert, partying.

- Football.

- Clothing / fashion / design.

- Listening to music.

- Anything fun!

Dislikes: 

- I don't even bother, lol.

Picture:

Me and my beautiful bucket hat.  :lol:

img-3311919-1-87Ea11n.png

Edited by Guest

Name: No, not until you get to know me.

Likes:  Studio Ghibli (A lot a lot), Disney movies, MLP (duh), cartoons (yes kid shows..), and really animated movies.

Hobbies: Painting, gaming, ponying.

Dislikes: People that only talk to me for a day then don't ever message me back, spiders, soymilk, and doing the dishes.

PM me if you like.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Glitter Moon (not super keen on giving out my actual name unless I talk to you for a bit first. Sorry, I'm all weird and stuff) 

Likes: Disney, TMNT, fine and performing arts, daydreaming, being creative/imaginative, writing, being a dork, creepypastas, Vine, funny things, Tumblr, lip syncing to music like a oddball.. 

Dislikes: People who belittle others and say that they're "just kidding," people who get angry all the time, early mornings, politics, sports, closed minded people. 

Hobbies: Singing, writing, drawing, daydreaming, crafting, playing Minecraft, coming up with parodies in my head, etc. 

Other Info: I'm pretty shy at first. But I'm secretly a major dork. 

I'm pagan and love discussing pagan things. I also love "nerdy" things like Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, etc. Even if I'm not a superfan, I still like getting involved.  :)

I also like the idea of cosplaying. I've never done it though. 

I don't know what else to say... 

*waves hoof* 

Hi!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Name: Erik

State, Country: Pennsylvania, USA

Likes: MLP, sports, dogs, music, comedy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, having freedom, cats, video games

Dislikes: rude people, elitist individuals, stubborn people, know-it-alls, people who are bitter, intolerance, windy weather, government, when people do not think things through

Hobbies: sports, video games, South Park, Futurama, MLP, playing Yu-Gi-Oh!

Other Info: I'm really quiet irl and do not express myself a lot, thus I may seem like someone who doesn't care (it's not true); I'm heterosexual; I'm generally laid back, unless I'm busy working on something; I don't make a big deal out of differences, so I'm accepting of anyone

PM me if you want to talk, I'll respond as fast as I can. :)

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Colton

Likes: MLP, Video Games, Board Games, Tabletop Games, Pen & Paper Games, Books, Animation, People, Optimism.

Dislikes: Cynicism, Debating Politics. Not really anything else, I'm an open-minded kind of guy!

Hobbies: Project Management, MLP, Video Games, GMing Pen & Paper Games, Reading, Writing, Cooking and Eating lots of different kinds of food, Watching shows and movies with people, and lately: Being bored.

Misc.: I recently had a bit of a life crisis, where I lost a good number of my child-hood friends, after they decided they didn't want to be affiliated with a fan of MLP. It left me pretty emotionally destroyed for a while. Fortunately, I've managed to get back on my feet, but I still feel very alone. That's why I'm posting on this thread! I'd love to make some friends!

I'm always up for talking.

I like trying out new video games and such! So chances are, it wouldn't be hard to get me to try playing a game with you!

And I like to always try and be there for people. So if you ever need someone to talk to, I always try to be there for my friends.

My Skype name is: disk.jocky.eva (Screen Name is Colton). Feel free to add me at any time! Just please let me know that you're from the forums in your invite text!

I also have a Steam account that I frequently use, but please add me on Skype first!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Blake ( but if you wish to call me Virgil that's fine... just don't call me Shirley)

Dislikes: I'm rather bad at small talk, so I'm not big on conversations like "How about team so and so", if you get the general idea.

Music: Bach, Mozart (I mostly like Baroque era classical), Chopin, Gilbert & Sullivan, Alice Cooper, Bob Dylan, The Who, Queen, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix ( most 60-70s rock honestly), I do like some jazz in particular Dixieland and Bebop; I'm fond of older musicals ( only newer one I really like is Les Miserables); Folk music of a wide variety.

Books: ... I read just about anything under the sun it seems sometimes. As an example I might at one time go back and forth between a Theological work (normally quite old), Philosophy, some history, cultural studies, an old novel, or perhaps some shojo manga (I'm a sucker for light romantic comedies okay :P ).

Movies: well to give you a good idea of what I like in this area.... My top 5 favorite movies are: Whisper of the Heart, My Fair Lady, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Amazing Grace ( its a biopic on William Wilberforce ), Princess Mononoke.

Art: I generally prefer Renaissance Art, but I like some Romantic period stuff as well, Impressionism to some extent, and I like some surrealist artwork. My favorite Artist is Gustave Dore.

TV: I watch some Anime ( a show called Princess Tutu is likely my favorite) of different genres but mostly of the comedy/slice of life/ romance sort I suppose. I will watch darker stories but they have to have a very good story and some type of moral to justify any violence or what have you for me to watch them. I also will watch some sitcoms and the like ( my taste in anime genres generally carries over to 'regular tv' ), but I do like the occasional crime drama ( I like the 'who done it?' type stuff), travel shows, and some other educational programming (particularly of the historical variety).

Hobbies: I'm student of Kung-Fu ( although martial arts is more of a lifestyle than a hobby); I'm trying to run a RP on another site to help me get started with my writing, which I would like get into and hope to use the RP to refine my skills as a writer. I also, collect Vinyl records btw.

Other info: Reformed Baptist ( but don't worry, just cuz you're not Christian doesn't mean we can't be friends. I sometimes find myself preferring an honest Atheist/ Muslim/ Buddhist or what have you over many supposed Christians at times), I help teach 3rd-5th graders during Sunday School, and I'm currently working on a BA in Biblical Studies. I might be something of an Anglophile and a Japanophile ( odd combo I know  :lol:  ). Also, if there is probably a bunch of stuff I didn't list under 'likes', because I seem to pick up interests like a kid picks up seashells on the beach; so, feel free to start a conversation about something even if I didn't list it ;) .

• 4 months later...

Well, I suppose I might as well, just for fun...

Name: Alex (That's all you're getting... >:/)

Likes: Pizza, Doctor Who, TF2, Pokémon, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Game theory, PBG, Soda (Except Dr. Pepper...), Harry Potter, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Haven't been able to get one of the books yet. D:), Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash Presents, Ironic humor (Such as those dank memés.) and probably some other things I forgot.

Dislikes: Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, General Douchbaggery, Celery (I think of it more as an accessory, I'm sure Peter Davidson would agree.), Dr. Pepper, When people use really old memes such as "Troll face" or "doge", and also Probably more stuff I can't remember right now. 

Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, Playing tf2, Making puns, Generally being SUPER COOL AND HELLA RAD, Making references to things (mostly doctor who)

Other Info: I'm probably straight(?)

• Brohoof 1

Name:(I will tell you If we become good friends)

Likes:anime,videogames,youtube,science,computers,yugioh(would play other card games just too  cheap)

Dislikes:racisim sexism insensitivity 

Hobbies:gaming for right now

Other Info:right now I don't have any thing going on until I move to canada so I'm kinda boring atm If youre wondering why I don't have any hobbies its because I don't have to money or space to really do anything right now i,m really wanting to learn how to make tf2 maps but have not made any progress.

OTHER THINGS I'M TRYING TO LEARN: drawing on my computer (really need a drawing tablet) making music(been slacking off on that made no progress)

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Haven't been able to get one of the books yet. D:)

I started the series recently, just started "Restaurant at the End of the Universe."  Douglas Adams is my jam! 

• Brohoof 2