Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name:  Miles or Rhyme or chaos...or vince

Likes: Gaming, reading writing, drawing, helping people with problems...emotionally... physically not so much oh and ponies

Dislikes: people who think they know everything. Bugs spiders anything with more than 4 legs

Hobbies: Writing reading gamng drawing watching tv

Other Info: im a very shy person irl kinda short and im not all that fast or strong but I will make up by being one of the best friends you'll probably ever meet. If someone ever has a problem I try to give 200% to solve it and I try to be nice and cool to everyone I meet and I love people!

(edited)

Good luck to you all and I hope you all find your very best friends :fluttershy:

Thank you. Good luck to you too and I hope you find your very best friends as well.  ^_^

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

Name: Melon(Forums)/Xavier(irl)

Likes:MLP, Pokemon, Doctor Who, Philosiphy, Anime, Computer Programming

Dislikes:Arrogance, Trap/Rap Music, Idiotic/Narrow minded people

Hobbies:Rasberry Pi, Gaming, Music

Other Info:Bisexual, Have Anxiety

Another Brony who likes Doctor who, Pokemon, and video games, and hates Rap music and narrow minded people! Hooray!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Christian

Living in Hayburg, Germaneigh(XD)

Well, what is much to tell about me? I like MLP, MGS, video games and F1. I dislike smoking and alcohol but dont mind it when others do, there problem, not mine. I'm not much one of the kinds who goes outside, prefer inside more. I don't have a special somepony. I ca be boring and annoying from times, but usually I'm happy(Or at least try my best to be) and like to PM. Tough often I'm too shy to start one, so send me one ansytime^^

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Thought maybe I'd post again as I'm not sure what to do at the moment to occupy my time so I'm just wandering around the forums. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I met on this site and am still hoping to find a female (I will be friends with anyone, but I do miss having female friends) bestie someday (I had a best friend through high school but we've drifted apart as tends to happen in life). Anyways, here's a bit about me:

Name: I'll tell you in a pm

Hobbies: reading, writing, tv, movies, playing with my three pets, spending time with the boyfriend, video games (mainly mmorpgs, The Sims and Lego games), creative things, learning to cook a bit (enjoy cooking shows alot), puzzles, music

Likes: animals, cats, dogs, bunnies, foxes, the color pink, soft rock, rock, and pop music, star wars, Harry Potter, sparkly things, space stuff, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, fantasy, science fiction, italian food, food in general, jalapenos, Italy, New Zealand, England, tropical places, my 3 pets, my boyfriend, my family, puns, open mindedness, fluttershy, books, Jane Austen, fireflies, faeries

Dislikes: Seafood, fish (excluding Finding Nemo which I love), stuff that triggers my OCD, closed mindedness, people who abuse animals

About me: I can be shy but very talkative once you get to know me, quirky, nerdy, goofy. I like to think I am a good friend and I will do my best to be there for those I'm close to. I do get worried I am annoying people if they never contact me first, just an insecurity of mine. 

Looking for: anyone with similar interests that thinks we might get along :)

Hoping to hear from someone. Good luck to everyone :)

Edited by Iridescent Quill
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Yawn* Why not?

Name: Sigma... Seriously though, why didn't you just read the username above my profile picture?

Gender: Male, why on earth am I telling you this when you can just look at my profile page?

Dislikes: Arrogance and irrationality.

Hobbies: MLPforums, mathematics, tutoring people, long walks, and music.

Other Info: Not expecting much to come out of this post; just submitting this out of boredom.

I'm sorry; I had to do it.

Edited by Sigma

Um, okaaaaaaay... 

Name: Matt (or you can go by Randi, I don't care)

Dislikes: Hospitals, impatience, and insufferable asshats

Hobbies: XBOX 360, writing, storytelling, RPGs, being weird

Other Info: I have Asperger's Autism (but don't let that stop you), but besides that I'm just a normal, average, exquisitely imbalanced person - just like everyone else.  Sorta.

• Brohoof 3

Ah why the hell not? I'm in desperate need of a real best friend like I had before, someone I can talk to about anything and just really hit it off with. Preferably if you're a guy, I'd love to be your bestie :D It's just easier for me ^_^ So here goes nothing....

Name: Gabriela, only friends call me Gaby ;)

Likes: Movies (particularly horror, animated and action), romantic and classical music, good food (cheese and chocolate are baes), video games, tech, astronomy, and graphic design.

Dislikes: Annoying trolls, stereotypical basic bitches (lol seriously), leafy greens and salads, most vegetables, people who are too serious, overbearing individuals etc.

Hobbies: Working in Photoshop and Inkscape, playing computer games, browsing the forums, reading (used to be a HUGE hobby of mine but I sadly don't have any books anymore -_-), acting and singing.

Other Info: I'm just a nice person with an interest in chatting with interesting individuals I can have pleasant conversations with and share common interests :) If you believe you would make a good companion for me, feel free to hit me up through PM ;)

• Brohoof 1

Ah why the hell not? I'm in desperate need of a real best friend like I had before, someone I can talk to about anything and just really hit it off with. Preferably if you're a guy, I'd love to be your bestie :D It's just easier for me ^_^ So here goes nothing....

Name: Gabriela, only friends call me Gaby ;)

Likes: Movies (particularly horror, animated and action), romantic and classical music, good food (cheese and chocolate are baes), video games, tech, astronomy, and graphic design.

Dislikes: Annoying trolls, stereotypical basic bitches (lol seriously), leafy greens and salads, most vegetables, people who are too serious, overbearing individuals etc.

Hobbies: Working in Photoshop and Inkscape, playing computer games, browsing the forums, reading (used to be a HUGE hobby of mine but I sadly don't have any books anymore -_-), acting and singing.

Other Info: I'm just a nice person with an interest in chatting with interesting individuals I can have pleasant conversations with and share common interests :) If you believe you would make a good companion for me, feel free to hit me up through PM ;)

Well, we already have a PM going, but I would still love to try and be a better friend :)

• Brohoof 1

I remember this old thread *chuckles* looks at my old post...*chills run down my neck*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Amber

Likes: Ghost stuff, cartoons, stuffed animals, witchy stuff, dreaming about Ireland, making things, brussel sprouts, call of duty, minecraft, being unbearably awkward, ordering random things on Amazon, Apple juice.

Dislikes: Hot and humid, brainwashed people, too much pizza sauce, a specific bug, being woke up by butt heads, when the ice cram machine is broken.

Hobbies: Learning tarot cards, working, drinking with my mom because I'm cool, cacti, shopping, being cranky in the mornings, planning imaginary trips to pretty places, attempting to learn a second language, crochet, I have no idea.

Other Info: I'm a bit shy, awkward and boring lol. I'm actually bad at writing about myself because there's so much I could say, but I'm an intp gemini. Most of this is on my profile.

Be my friend?

:blush:

Edited by Tinkh_
  • Brohoof 5

Name: Soprano (I don't disclose my real name)

Nationality: Australian (Melbourne, Victoria)

• Cryptology (My favourite hobby)
  • Mathematics
  • MLP (Sort of implied, no?)
  • RP'ing MLP
  • Programming
  • Minecraft, Half Life.
  • Politics
  • Dark humour.
  • Japan / Japanese (studying Japanese at the moment)

Dislikes:

• America (Not Americans, just the country itself.)
  • Homophobes / Sexists / Ageists
  • Fashion
  • Exercise

Hobbies:

• Cryptology (I do this most of the day, every day.)
  • Minecraft
  • Programming
  • Roleplaying MLP (Mostly HiM)
  • Messing around

Other Info:

• My Skype is the same as my username. I prefer talking over Skype.
  • I am an asexual athiest.
  • I have Asperger's (a form of autism)
  • I get very antisocial. Be patient with me.

Oh my gosh, why didn't I see you sooner? You remind me so much of myself! :D

I played around with cryptography for a while my freshman year of high school. More specifically, I was trying to see if there was any quick way to factor semiprimes for the sake of performing cryptanalysis on RSA cryptosystems. Needless to say, I didn't get very far. I'd say the furthest I've gotten was independently rediscovering Fermat's factorization method. You can thank the Youtube channel Numberphile, and the simple to understand, yet hard to solve semiprime problem for my interest in general mathematics.

I enjoyed playing Minecraft until a launch bug occurred where it won't stop crashing upon startup. ( >_> )

I have a mild interest in politics, and I too once tried to learn Japanese with the hopes of one day moving to Japan. However, I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend any language besides English. :(

I'm also an atheist. How are you doing? :)

i believe this speaks for itself

Lol, that song could speak for anything.

I feel sorry for the cat who walked in the bathroom to see me leaned over with my ear in a sea salt bowl listening to this twice in a row.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Rogue ( I never use my name on the internet)

Nationality: Australian (Live in Los Angeles, California)
  • Sleeping (I do a lot of it)
  • Staying up past bedtime
  • MLP 
  • 80's Sci-fi/Cyberpunk movies
  • Listening to music (Outrun/EDM/Ambience)
  • Making music (Not as much as listening)
  • vidya geams
  • Classic cars
  • Spooky Stuff ( I don't like horror games)

Dislikes:

• Going to the gym
  • Mornings
  • People on Hollywood Blvd who give me their albums for 'free', but then state that they want a 'donation'
  • Goblins

Other Stuff:

• I'm semi Nocturnal (I go to bed at 4am and wake up at 2pm (Unless I have to go to school)
  • I'm heterosexual (Woo, Internet Minority!)
  • I'm taken (Sorry Ladies)
  • I still haven't watched Season 4 and 5
  • Religion? Politics? No thanks

I'm pretty awkward when it comes to conversation with new and random people I just met over the internet, so don't expect me to talk much if you skype me. I'm completely fine with messaging though. In fact, I would be glad to chat with any of you guys, as long as it isn't face to face.

(edited)

Oh, this looks like a good idea :). I could really use a good friend to talk to :)

Name: Swirly :P

Age: I don't feel comfortable giving my exact age, sorry.

Likes: I have a list of interests on my profile :P. Still, I actually prefer to talk about the interests of other people rather than my own; I think it's more interesting, and plus I can learn more :)

Dislikes: Being ignored :wacko:.

Hobbies: Again, see my profile :P. I doubt I'll be able to find anyone who shares my hobby of listening to non-English European music, but that's alright.

Other Info: I'm hopefully looking for someone who isn't afraid to start the conversation sometimes. All of my other friends on here make me start the conversation every time, so I'd really appreciate it if I could find someone who will message me first even just half the time :)

Edited by Microsoft Powerpoint
  • Brohoof 4

Hey everypony! I guess we've all seen the 'Finding Your Special Somepony Thread.' I thought to myself, "I'm not interested in a relationship right now, but I'd still like to meet people with the same interests as me."

So, I made this thread. You can follow this template if you want...

Name: 

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Other Info:

Here's mine:

Name: Swick/Austin

State: Indiana

Dislikes: 95% of the population of the Internet, people that talK lA1K d15... Oh, wait. Those are the same things.

Hobbies: Animating, programming, writing, drawing, composing music, being creative, etc.

Other Info: I like bread and muffins.

So everybody go find your new best friend! img-1923028-1-biggrin.png

Oo fun. I love filling out forms.

Name: Kyle Biddle

Likes: Ponies, anime, tv shows, cooking shows, coffee, everything computing.

Dislikes: Bossiness, know-it-alls, rude people, social justice warriors, feminists, negative attitudes, complainers

Hobbies: I love to stay inside all day and mess around on the computer, when i'm not playing league of legends, I'm chatting in irc, posting on forums, or watching youtube videos.

Other Info: I'm socially competent, and confident as well, i'm not the least bit shy about saying hello or making small talk (seriously, it's easy guys!), despite apparently having asperger's syndrome. I fear almost nothing. The key to happiness is making yourself comfortable, and not stressing yourself out over anything, to just 'go with the flow' as it were. I don't let anyponies' opinion of me get to me, bad or otherwise. 

Name: Travis

Likes: Cute Things, Ponies, Video Game, Fanfiction, Card Games, Music, Drawing, New Friends

Dislikes: Scary Things, Loud Things, Douchebags

Hobbies: Collecting Cards, Playing Games, Drawing, Reading.

Other Info: I love having someone to talk to so add me if you would like to talk to me

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Name: Outlaw

Religion: LDS

Political Views: Conservative

TV Shows: MLP: FIM, Doctor Who, Most of the Marvel Comics cartoons, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Pokemon, Quantum Leap, Knight Rider (Both the classic and new one), Team Knight Rider, Macgyver, Frasier, Reba, Star Trek,

Movies: Equestria Girls 1 & 2, Most Marvel Comics Movies, Night at the Museum 1,2 & 3, Cars, How to train your Dragon 1 & 2, Big Hero Six, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Furture 1,2 & 3,

Games: Minecraft, Pokemon, World of Tanks, War Thunder, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, Audiosurf, Forza 4, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Disney Infinity, RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 & 2, Zoo Tycoon,

Books: Westerns, Marvel Comics, Warrior Cats, 

Music: Country, Fandom Music,

Miscellaneous Intrests: Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles, Aircraft, Weaponry, Steampunk, 

Dislikes: Cursing, Crude Humor, Liberals

Hobbies: Writing, Baking/Cooking, Photography/Videography,

Other Info:  I am an animal lover, I am also Heterosexual (for those who may want to know  ;) ) ,  

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Julio

Likes: TV shows, videogames, music, reading, traveling, pizza, coffee and chocolate (aka the 3 loves of my life).

Dislikes: People bossing me around or vice versa, close minded and judgmental people.

Hobbies: Traveling, photography, learning languages.

Other Info: PM me to learn more. Don't worry, i don't bite  ;)

Name: Daiy/David (Basically the same thing :P)

Likes: Role playing, music, video games, drawing, reading, Tv, anything dairy X3, jelly beans, making friends =3, talking to friends, having fun and being silly around the people I am comfortable with.

Dislikes: Rude/Mean people...That's really it X3

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, reading, video games, ummm nothing really else =P

Other Info: I am a very shy person, forgetful and confused easy at times. Aaand well I guess that is all I will say for now I guess you can figure out more if you wanna talk just pm me. Not sure why you would though X3 and posting here basically from boredom =3 would love to meet you though =D!

• Brohoof 3