Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: RattPitt. I prefer to use an alias for a while.

Location: Idaho, USA (yes, it does exist and people live there)

Likes: Music of pretty much every genre, video games, writing, reading, cartoons, movies (live action or animated)

Dislikes: Too much repetition in general, poorly written fanfics and stories, people that are really nosy, being constantly talked to

I'll be starting my senior year of high school on the 3rd.

• Brohoof 2

Name: RattPitt. I prefer to use an alias for a while.

Location: Idaho, USA (yes, it does exist and people live there)

Likes: Music of pretty much every genre, video games, writing, reading, cartoons, movies (live action or animated)

Dislikes: Too much repetition in general, poorly written fanfics and stories, people that are really nosy, being constantly talked to

I'll be starting my senior year of high school on the 3rd.

LOL it is funny that you had to say that Idaho really exists. I know it does, I was born there!

That made me laugh!  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Name: Ben (Shimmerlicious)

Likes: MLP (obviously), Anime, Vidya games, Sarcasm, dry humor, Marijuana, Art, Music (Classical, showtunes, and some pop and rock), Kind people, People who take chances. Positivity, learning, animals, urban areas, forgiveness and second chances,  poking fun at politics.

Dislikes: Elitists, Intolerant people, Ignorant people, Judgemental people... noticing a trend here? ;)

Not a big fan of sports, dubstep, negativity, rural areas , Politics.

Hobbies: I love acting, singing, storytelling... generally being the center of attention. Giving people things to think about. Psychology and perceptions. Trying to make friends. Cooking (not baking). Creating things. Linguistics and culture. 

Other Info: I'm a shy, socially-awkward extrovert. (I get energy from being around people, but it's hard to approach people and make friends) I live in my head giving me an amazing imagination, but I miss out on subtle social cues and some body language.

Also, love Sunset Shimmer, Luna, Pinkie Pie, but mostly Sunset Shimmer.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Gaviera

Interests: Animation, drawing, graphic novels, manga, comics, film, adventure, and the novels of that genre, cinematography, furries, pones, I suppose. FoE is also pretty coolio, especially Project Horizons. Also, a whole bunch of music.

Dislikes: Distractions and wastes of time like videogames, and let's plays. Not a fan of conformity, Gotta keep busy. I dislike people that are dicks. You can tell when someone's a dick. Don't be a dick.

Info: I wanna be the verrry best, like no-one ever waaassssss (animation and sequential art.)

@@Kothen Drawing? yooooooooooo

Edited by Gaviera
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Spikefigara better known as Spikus Fyre but I prefer the latter (real names are for quitters!)

Gender: Male (...I don't really have a joke for this one...)

Location: Kentucky (ha ha yes I get it like KFC... get something original... amateurs)

Likes: MLP (no duh)fire, science, philosophy, psychology, video games, comedy, supernatural occurrences, dragons, going fast, spicy food, animals, music (rock, metal, rap, pony, things of that nature), night time, indoors, lightning, dessert, Pokemon, the word mahogany   (I didn't basically just copy-paste this from my profile because I was lazy...You can't prove anything!)

Dislikes: the cold, bright light, manipulative jerkwads that try to take over your thoughts but then shun you for 2 months when they can't, vegetables, the outdoors, elitists, same-ness (s5 premiere I'm looking at you), snipe hunts, long walks on the beach, when people joke about clear being a color, being surrounded by people, Pikachu, making sense, mornings, cults, strict rules (I'm allowed to make jokes outside of these too)

Other: I'm that impossible to offend autistic guy that can't spell to save his life and who's basically a living Pokedex... (don't really need a joke for this one...)

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 2

I know that feeling. I was born there.

The great thing is that I don't have an accent at all so when I talk to people they assume I'm from somewhere more northern and filled with much less rednecks that need to validate their masculinity with hunting and trucks.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Gavin

Likes: MLP, DeviantART, Avatar: The Legend Of Korra, Avatar: The Legend of Aang, SpongeBob, Mario, Sonic, Internet, Food, Bed, Sleeping, and Dragons.

Dislikes: Not much.

Hobbies: Internet.

Other Info: I like imaging fictional characters hugging me.

• Brohoof 3

Meh why not?

Name : Aneurin

Likes : My little Pony... Video Games in General (Although I prefer Strategy Games),RPG Games also (Fallout 3 and Oblivion),television, annoying my two dogs, Playing Music (More specifically Piano/Keyboard),Raditz,Raditz,and Raditz, History, Learning, Loving school, Hating School, Raditz and Finally Raditz. ALSO confusing people :)

Dislikes: The Majority of Maths, Cars Zooming past my house, Drunk people zooming past my house, Drunk people thinking they are cars zooming past my house. Untrustworthy people, loud people, Try-Hard-Wannabes and people that attack me.

Hobbies: Internet, Playing the Keyboard, playing games, trying to get to know new people.

Other Info:  Exactly

Edited by Vennax
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Carly

Likes: ponies, anime, art, music, board games, card games, reading, movies, and Harry Potter anything!

Dislikes: large crowds, arrogance, mean people

Hobbies: drawing, writing, reading, playing board/card games, hiking, spending time with my dogs because they're the best things in the whole world!

Other info: nice to meet you all!

• Brohoof 2

Name: Norman

Likes: Movies, Music, Video Games, Writing, Wrestling, Roleplaying, Snakes, Hypnosis, Reading, Psychology, History, funny and interesting people

Dislikes: People who are too cynical, Politicans, modern mainstream music, workaholics, people who demand too much, some other things i can't think off right now. :P

Hobbies: Watching movies, playing video games, listening to music, taking some walks outside, writing Fanfics and Roleplays (if i have an idea,) practicing hypnosis, reading history and psychology books, brony stuff (duh,).

Other Info: I am agnostic, my skype name is Hypno Sparkle, i am bisexual and i can be a very caring guy if the situation calls for it.

PM me if you are interested. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Eh what the hell. An online friend would be neat to have.

Name: Nick

Dislikes: Mayonnaise, hot summer days, 

Hobbies: Gaming, drawing, biking.

Other Info: I have both a steam and a skype account. They're both named the same as my screen name here.

Edited by Magic Rasin
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Quartz. Quartz Aegis.

Likes: Nutella, being outside, Spring (minus the allergies!), learning, tea, '80s music and dubstep

Dislikes: Watermelons, horror movies, little kids

Hobbies: Art, writing, reading, horseback riding

Other Info: Memes. I love memes.

• Brohoof 5

Name: Erlend

Likes: People, cartoons, chicken, summer, fitness, ponies, travelling, Snapple (ice tea in general)  :wub:

Dislikes: Tomatoes, anime, minecraft, sausages, pepperoni, most alcoholic beverages, tobacco  :eww:

Hobbies: Lifting, video games, music, graphic design/photography.

I like smoking weed sometimes, but I'm not crazy about it and it's quite a while since last time I did it now. (I'd say that's a good thing :wacko:)

So if you against all odds find me likeable or at least relate to me a bit, then that's pretty cool :3

Edited by Ferg
  • Brohoof 1

Lemme get my lonely ass up here.

Name: Lucas

Likes: MLP, comedy tv, GTA V, social media, most internet things.

Dislikes: Sports, all those games with fanbases consisting of rabid 12 year olds, some other things.

Hobbies: Doing nothing, being on my computer, binge watching tv/youtube, some gaming.

Other Info: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

Name: Katy, though ShadO is fine

Likes: Animation, Pixar, MLP, Batman, X-Men, Minecraft, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, mythology, animals, sea food, pasta

Dislikes: Hypocrisy, dishonesty, irrational hatred of characters/ships, stereotyping groups of people or thinking you're superior to them, crude or mean spirited humor, persistent pessimism, and brussel sprouts and Creepers

Hobbies: I love to draw (and play video games when I have time/money). I also like bird watching, and just started learning to play Dungeons and Dragons last month.

Other Info:

- Christian

- Bachelor's Degree in History, Minor in Anthropology

- Celestia is Best Pony

- I work in retail (best job I've had yet)

- OCD and Autism Spectrum diagnosed

- Lives in Texas

- I WILL share my newest artwork with you, I can't help myself

Hit me up on here or on DeviantArt if you'd like to chat!! 83

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Makazi

Likes: Doom; Minecraft; Terraria; GTA V (and IV); Mount & Blade Warband; Mass Effect; Warframe; The Elder Scrolls series; Castlevania; Alien and Aliens (the films); Cosmic Encounter; reading fantasy novels; most kinds of music; Friendship is Magic; Twilight Sparkle; Discord; coffee; the silence; taking it easy; computers and working on computers; iced tea; autumn and spring; anthropomorphic animals; The Lion King; Fox and the Hound; Disney's Robin Hood; Lord of the Rings; Arashi No Yoru Ni; the forest and generally other types of rural areas; cuddles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dislikes: Most things on television; TV, books, or films that rely mostly on "adult" humour, or any media that relies on sex for entertainment value; politics; loud talking/noises; crowds of people; cities (see 'crowds of people' for more info); bullies of any sort; elite gamers whose only goal in life is to pwn "noobs" and ruin the game for others (technically also bullies); any type of elitist; Alien Resurrection; Prometheus; badly written fanfiction; people that are angry all the time; dark comedy (most of the time); toilet humour; summer and winter

Hobbies: Reading; writing; creating music; voice acting; every once in a rare while I try to draw :)

Other Info: If you look up 'inept' in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of my face. Same with 'recluse'. Withal, it's always nice to have someone to speak with. ^^

Edited by Makazi
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, why not.

Name: 

Likes: Crash Bandicoot, classic video games, magic and illusion

Dislikes: Call of Duty (If you like it, I won't judge.), modern music, bugs, heights, PETA, feminists, homophobes, and stupid internet logic.

Hobbies: YouTuber, gamer, animator, programmer, musician, magician

Other Info: I can easily have a disagreement with someone. I respect opposing opinions. But it's when people try to shove their opinions down my throat and treat it like 100% fact when I draw the line. I'm willing to listen to people if they need to talk to someone. When I'm not being serious or in a serious situation, I tend to let out my inner child and just be a weirdo. And I'm not afraid to be weird publically.

On an unrelated note, here's a picture of Discord.

post-35126-0-00578300-1440297243_thumb.png

See, told you guys I like to be weird. :derp:

Edited by StephenP
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Hodor... Or you could call me Kafu.

State: Montana. The seafood here is really delicious.

Likes: Ponies, art stuff, music, video games, Magic, Yu Gi Oh, corgis, muscle cars, 70s/80s/90s music, the 90s, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, 

stuff that tastes good I guess.

Dislikes: Donald Trump, homophobes, and 90% of the internet.

I'm a human. 

• Brohoof 2

Name: Joshua Beitzel

Likes: Music, art, cooking, games, mlp:fim, cuddleing, chaos

Dislikes:Liars, theives, arrogance, girls crying( it makes me wanna cry too)

Hobbies: Writing, cooking, anything virtual, nature

Other Info:I like potatoes

post-34952-0-86430500-1440356889.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Don't know why I'm doing one of this as I don't need a "new best friend", but it's always good to make new friends, I guess.

Name: Alex.

Dislikes: People with really bad grammar and spelling (my grammar and spelling isn't perfect. I fuck up now and then. Probably have done here. But, what I mean when I said really bad grammar is this type of crap: "hi u ok") and more. I could list ALL of my dislikes, but it'd take way too long.

Hobbies: Gaming.

Other Info: If you want someone who will message you 24/7 nonstop, then don't bother. I can talk to my closest friends a lot and that's it, really. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having conversations with decent people and what not, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be talking to you all day and every day (unless we get REALLY close and I click with you quite fast, but I highly doubt that as I tend to push people away unintentionally. Albeit, I have clicked really fast with one or two people on here already. This amazing person is an example @@Kelaria). Sometimes, I just get tired of certain people if I don't click with them or if I feel uncomfortable talking to them. So please, if you want to talk and get to know me, feel free to PM me on here. Just don't get mad if I don't talk for a short while or if I don't respond instantly. Trust me, I've been like that with people before and it's not good. So, don't be like how I used to. Lmao.

That's all I have to say, really. Sorry if this comes across to you as blunt or mean, but I'd rather be blunt on here instead of lying and/or beating around the bush. Thanks for reading, guys. Hope to hear from some of you.

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 2

Time for this lazy introverted unicorn mare to discover more of the magic of friendship...

Name: Nailat (pronounced as Nai-let and means kingdom in English according to my mother)

Age: 13 (I've been a young MLP:FIM G4 fan when Brony fandom was still new and Brony name was recently invented since I was only a 11 year old girl. Instead of a audience target fan I was a little mini young Pegasister! FTW!)

Likes: MLP:FIM (My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic) obviously, Rarity, FNAF/5NAF (Five Nights At Freddy's), Vocaloid/UTAU, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall (anyone knows that mini-series besides me?), Steven Universe, Tim Burton's work, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Kingdom Hearts, Littlest Pet Shop, Harry Potter, Princess Celestia, Percy Jackson, most bestseller books in general like Hunger Games or Divergent and popular stuff (unlike some like those godawful cliche' Twilight books), Markiplier (YouTuber), Princess Cadence, Nostalgia Critic/Chick, dark/black humor/comedy, JonTron (YouTuber), Bravest Warriors and Adventure Time, Game Theory (YouTuber), YouTube in general, most theorists on anything I like really and theories in general, Ib the horror RPG game (anyone else know Ib?), Bee and PuppyCat, Nightmare Before Christmas, TMNT (2012 modern version only), Invader Zim (anyone remembers that show besides me that sometimes still watch it in my freetime?), Alien Isolation, Disney, video games, some anime, DIYs, Internet culture and memes, movies, Portal, Winter, Summer, Spring, Fall, ...all the seasons in general, nature, technology, any kind of music except metal or country (I rarely like metal or country), fanmade music for any of my fandoms, Minecraft, books, MLP anyalsts and reviewers, upbeat music, horror RPGs such as Ib the game or Mad Father or The Witches' House, Creepypasta, dark and eerie stuff sometimes, strategy games such as Yandere Sim, etc.

and lastly fandoms and I happen to be a fandom-obsessive idiot (I'm called the official Fandom Fangirl at my Jr High for a reason even if I hate myself for being fandom-obsessed) and I like WAY MORE stuff too but that's kinda overloaded. :derp:

Dislikes: Fighting over religion vs atheism (really I don't care wheater someone was religious or not), people saying 11-12 year olds are all immature when clearly they hadn't seen the more mature ones (I've been in this fandom since age 11 and if I were still 11 I'd still behave the way I am. I was always consider mature for my age and people testing preteens and mixing them with 5 year olds gets on my nerves even though sometimes they're true. :/ ), negativity, people saying Muslims are terrorists and extremeist (and bash both any religion or even all atheists for that matter), critics who think the best and only way to be critical is to be negative above else, reality and how it's isn't like my unhealthy maladaptive daydreams, death, arguments,

rapid fans AND rapid haters, potty humor, immaturity, and WAY more things I don't even want to go into depth about.

Hobbies: Lucid maladaptively daydreaming if that ever counted, fangirling or obessing over fandoms if that counted, reviewing, drawing and art, writing, reading and literature, video games, debates and rants, listening to new fanmade music for any fandoms or whatnot, writing essays (if they're fun of course), discussing in depth, collecting stuff sometimes, playing mobile games, etc.

Other Info: I'm Muslim (I AIN'T a bloody terrorist for the sake of Celestia -_- ) and I'm Aromantic Asexual, if that needs to be said. I'm also a fandom-obsessive loser. I'm called the officials Fandom Fangirl of my Jr High. And I wear that title proud even if I hate myself for being obsessed with my fandoms because it mays me feel like a stereotypical girl going through phases since my fandoms kinda help me cope with my depression a bit.

I'm also pretty mentally ill and messed up. I had autism and OCD for a crazy long time and I have a serve condition of maladaptive daydreaming. Because of that and that 98% most of my daydreams are about my favorite fictional characters I often feel more attached to the fictional characters than my real friends and family.

If anyone wants to be friends (I doubt much will) then PM me and/or add me but I'd like to get to know you first. :P

I might update this constantly maybe if I wanna add some new stuff or change some things up and everything.

Oh yeah...

*sits down to write letter while waiting for new friends to show up* ...

post-32807-0-93631700-1440380449.jpg

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 5

Name: Joshua Beitzel

Likes: Music, art, cooking, games, mlp:fim, cuddleing, chaos

Dislikes:Liars, theives, arrogance, girls crying( it makes me wanna cry too)

Hobbies: Writing, cooking, anything virtual, nature

Other Info:I like potatoes

Potatoes are rather delicious!! LOL

and that picture... skittles... m&m's ... evil, pure unadulterated evil!!!  :blink:  lol

• Brohoof 3

Potatoes are rather delicious!! LOL

and that picture... skittles... m&m's ... evil, pure unadulterated evil!!!  :blink:  lol

Are you kidding? It's a mix of heaven! D: Chocolatey and sticky fruity little rainbow candies together. D:

• Brohoof 2

Name: Choccy (U ain't gettin' ma real name)

United Kingdom

Likes: Wolves, the forest near my home, puppies, anime, ponies, gaming, YT, Pikachu (he's just so cute), kawaii, drawing, reading (The Hunger Games ARE AWESOME), seaside, dolphins, pony-wolf fanart

Dislikes: Creepypastas, FNAF, Smile Fan art, when people mistake huskies for wolves -.-, when people kill and give wolves a bad name when really they are just like us... I bet they even have fandoms.... jk XD, 

Other info: Is a wolf therain (more on that in a future post -winks-)

• Brohoof 1