Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Amanda/ Panda

Dislikes: social interaction, most people in real life, toddlers.

Hobbies: collecting toys, riding horses, drawing, and writing

Other Info: I tend to be pretty negative a lot of the time...

Name: Mathew

Likes: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Pokemon, racing games that are actually controllable, psychology, hypnosis

Dislikes: Spicy food, getting chocolate ice cream out of the container, high pitch sounds, ignorant people who refuse to learn, fast food hamburgers, most friend foods

Hobbies: writing, drawing, lip syncing, learning about psychology, unprofessional acting, daydreaming, exercising which goes along with the acting because I would act out someone who exercises which has me exercise as a result. 

Other Info: I'm pansexual, but I have a girlfriend. I highly value loyalty and hate cheaters. In other words, don't brag about how you cheated on someone to me. You have to earn my loyalty, I have possible schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder. (I haven't been tested because I don't have a phone, and the mental health stuff here are virtually non-existent.) I have anxiety and mild autism. I love food. I suck at singing, which is why I lip sync instead. 

• Brohoof 1

Name: Amanda/ Panda

Dislikes: social interaction, most people in real life, toddlers.

Hobbies: collecting toys, riding horses, drawing, and writing

Other Info: I tend to be pretty negative a lot of the time...

horsessss

and drawinggg

and no social interactionnnn

let's be friends? :D

• Brohoof 1

Name: Alex/Alexis Walker :D

Gender: Honestly, it fluctuates a ton but I am genetically male~ ;)

Country: I live in that wonderfully rainy place known as the UK!

Likes: Listening to a TON of music, video games, tennis, writing and generally just talking  :please:

Dislikes: Scary movies >.< and cigarettes

Hobbies: Gaming, jogging and acting  :P

Other info: Well idk what I'd put here to be honest  :fluttershy: Just looking for friends to chat with and stuff like that  :yay: I can get pretty lonesome sometimes after all  :blush:

Edited by 1Bit
  • Brohoof 2

Giving this another round!

Interests: Anime, Pokemon, MLP, Video editing, video games, horseback riding, and just talking in general!

Other: I am a very active user, opinionated, love to talk, can get random at times, and I just like a good conversation.

:grin:

• Brohoof 2

Name: Zeal Crown, Pristine, Skorpido, or my human name of Cherry

Likes: History, (I'm really interested in knowing about other countries besides the all and great US) dressing up, anything Roosterteeth related, and Wizard101 (goodness, if someone still plays that game) Oh, and just general talking. I'll talk about anything.

Dislikes: Anyone who excludes people because of uncontrollable traits such as race, gender, ect.

Hobbies: Drawing, (with the use of a sketchbook and Adobe Illustrator) writing, and drumming

Other Info: People seem to be putting down their sexual orientation, so I'm bi as a whale. Also trans. Take that society!

I figured I'd post this before looking for people who might have interests similar to mine.

Edited by Zeal Crown
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Joshua

Likes: MLP:FiM, EDM music, Pokemon, European super cars, muscle cars, tuner cars action movies, hanging out with my friends, swag-filled fashion, helping other people out with their problems, gaming and simply being the nest person possible. :)

Dislikes: Homework, studying, people who constantly judges others by their race, sexuality, gender etc., internet trolls, religious extremists etc.

Hobbies: Making music, drawing, gaming.

Other Info: I am a proud Filipino, born in the Philippines. I also usually dress in a cool manner. I've always wanted to be the most popular kid in school.

Feel free to add me as a friend! No permission required! Also, PM me if you want. :)

Edited by DJ Gumball

Been a while. ^^

Likes: Nutella, being outdoors, staying up late, horses, Spring (minus the allergies!), learning, chocolate, tea, '80s music and dubstep

Dislikes: Watermelons, horror movies, little kids

Hobbies: Art, writing, Psychology, Classics, reading, horseback riding, bird watching

Other Info: I love to meme. :P

Name: PinkieatHeart/Briana

Gender: Agender, biologically female (tends to present as more female)

Likes: Singing, writing, poetry, journaling, theatre, performing, YouTube, humor, making people smile, making people laugh, planning parties, daydreaming, making crafts, baking (especially cookies, cupcakes and cakeballs), music, animals, Disney, Disney World, Steven Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, drawing, participating in fandoms, having fun, helping others have fun, and lots of other things.

Dislikes: Mean people, environments that disapprove of creativity, imagination, happiness and fun.

Hobbies: (see likes)

Other Info: I can be a bit shy at first, but I try not to be. It's mostly cuz I have anxiety. I'm getting better every day though. :3

• Brohoof 4

Name: Fluidty

Continent: Europe

Likes: MLP (obviously), manga, anime, animation in general, music and other stuff .3.

Dislikes: A lot of things >->

Hobbies: Internet xD

Other Info: I don't know...ask me stuff. ö-Ô

Name: Perfect Alicorn

Likes: MLP (first two Seasons), Dragon Ball (even GT), video games (mainly limited to Nintendo), warm weather, travelling, being critical of things, being controversial, reading and writing MLP fan fiction.

Dislikes: People who accept things blindly, nostalgia pandering, cold weather, being stuck in the house for long periods, people who hate on the police / military, being politically correct. 

Hobbies: Reading (sparsely), writing, video games, being on the internet... don't have much of a life.

Other Info: Religious.

Edited by Perfect Alicorn
  • Brohoof 2

Guess I'll do this again, since I didn't get any results the last couple of times I did this.

Name: RattPitt. I'm using an alias, since I hate my real name.

-Music. My favorite song is "The Scarecrow" by Avantasia and my favorite band is Powerwolf.

-Video games. My favorite is the Assassin's Creed series, specificially IV.

Writing. I have a FiMFiction account with a couple of stories out, and even more planned in the future. My best story, according to my readers, is Fly on the Wall. It's about a changeling that was captured during the events of A Canterlot Wedding being sent to Saddle Arabia to take out an enemy.

-Movies. My favorite is In Bruges.

Dislikes:

-Repetition in most things

-Anything poorly written

-Most pop music

-Extremely nosy people. That doesn't mean I don't like being talked to

Other:

-I don't have any close brony friends. If anybody's willing to change that, shoot me a PM.

-I'm an aspiring voice actor. The only reason that I consider myself an 'aspiring' VA is because I haven't been in any projects and can't at the moment. I don't have anything to record my voice. I've heard a lot of positive comments about my voice, even from Lee Tockar, who voiced Steven Magnet and Snips from the show.

-I'm willing to collaborate on any writing projects (like a story, song lyrics, or anything else) with anybody for any projects I'm interested in. If you've got something you need help with, shoot me a PM on here or on my FiMFiction.

-Music. My favorite song is "The Scarecrow" by Avantasia and my favorite band is Powerwolf.

Wow I never knew one could become best friends with another person based on so little information!!  Avantasia and Powerwolf FTW!!

Name: Sam

Metal and punk music.

Watching anime.

Collecting and reading manga.

Playing video games. Splinter Cell is my favorite series.

My Little Pony (Duh)

Dislikes: 

Almost any music that is played on the radio.

Socializing with people in person.

People who tend to follow what is cool instead of what they like.

My depression.

Edited by Rarity Is Best Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Telferi

Classical and pop music

Playing video games

Making videos

Drawing

Technology

Dislikes:

Animes

Policians

Politic

Name: Emily, but most of my friends call me Em

state: Ohio

Likes: music, going on tumblr, memes, talking to people online, sci-fi, fantasy, cartoons, undertale, & watching youtube

Dislikes: school, being alone, Homophobic people, racist people, & people being mean & rude to others for no reason

Hobbies: drawing, reading, chatting, going on walks (sometimes), daydreaming, stalking deoxyrebornicleics tumblr.

Other Info: im an asexual/aromantic pansexual, so  im accepting of anyone who wants to talk. also i might get moody sometimes, and if you cant handle me at my worst then i honestly understand because i cant handle myself either :T

• Brohoof 1

Name: SOM3D4Y :P

playing video games (League of Legends / CS:GO / Hearthstone)

graphic design

rap / metal

friendly people :D

mlp x)

twilight sparkle

Dislikes:

oh damn here we go

unfriendly people (who likes them anyway :D)

equestria girls

overused memes (rage comics etc.)

most dubstep songs

facebook

I could list sooooo many more things but if i really want to find a new friend here i shouldn't judge him / her on what he / she likes and i dislike. It was the same with mlp, around 5 months ago i used to dislike anything related to mlp. Thats how fast i can change my opinion. ^^

Hobbies: graphic design, video editing, playing video games

Other Info: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SOM3D4Y

Name: Cindy  :muffins:

Likes: Halo series,Destiny,sci fi movies,and watching birds outside ^^;;;

Dislikes: My parents >_>

Hobbies: Drawing,making remixes sometimes,creepypasta,and watching youtube videos >.>

Other Info: There's more about me,if you want to message me x3

Edited by Princess-Moonlight
  • Brohoof 4

Name: Ollie

Continent: Europe

Dislikes: Judgemental and racist people

Hobbies: weightlifting, Season ticket holder for my football team, Gaming.

Other Info: I'm kinda shy at first, but after a while I tend to open up to people.

• Brohoof 1

Let me try this again.

Name: Tameless

Continent: U.S

Likes: MLP, Gaming, Anime, Reading, Drawing/Coloring, Collecting Stuffed Animals, Drinking Tea, and Wishing I had a Bunny.

Dislikes: Well If you are not a nice person, I won't like ye.

Other Stuff: I haven't been on much, but I'm trying to find people to chat with and become long time best friends. Send me a chat anytime!

• Brohoof 6

Hmm, okey. Let me give this a go. :3 

Name: You can call me Stella for now. :3

Continent: North America

Likes: Uh hmm everything? XD I like chatting about all sorts of things, and I really like philosophy, regardless of what yours is. I just find how people think to be really fascinating. I like all sorts of music, especially brony artists. Sherlock, DW, Tim Burton films. Cryptozoology and aliens. Creepypastas. Art. Reading, esp. fantasy. Probably other things too but this is what comes to mind >.< 

Dislikes: Idk?? I don't really like English muffins. Does that count?

Hobbies: Writing, art, bunnies, flight rising. 

Other Stuff: Uhmmm. I'm nice and I don't bite? Idk. If any of this sounds remotely interesting please say hey. ^^

• Brohoof 2

What a great topic! Ok here I go:

Name: Angel

Likes: Ok a lot of things! I like people a lot, music, fruit, soft things, cats, history, cool lipstick , music, composing, poetry, pastel colors, clothes, things that are too expensive, cute candy, petticoats, and ect...

Dislikes: Yelling, the dark, not having food, holes in clothes, being sick, people who hate women, bad haircuts, hiccups.

Hobbies: Music. It's my life, I play it , write it, breathe it... I also write a lot of poetry but I burn most of it. I used to do coding but school happened. Makeup art is fun.

Other stuff: I'm really friendly, don't be afraid to add me even if we've never talked. Also I'm a huge nerd.

• Brohoof 1

Name: DW but you can go ahead and call me Daffy.

Gender: Female but also genderfluid. All genderfluid people, unite! I'd like to make some fluid and gay friends. Since I don't meet a lot and I would love some to talk to that understands.<3

Likes: Rain, tea, video games, traveling, snorkeling, reading books, sleeping, eating, drawing, singing, voice acting, cooking, hiking and taking care of animals.

Dislikes: Nothing... Rarely! I'm a loving p.

Other info: All stated above... So I'll leave some info about me instead. I am a romantic, pansexual, happy, out going, loving person who adores animals and nature more than most. Therefore also loves to hike, travel, bike and be all enthusiastic about animals and earth in general; to add up I'm a vegetarian and recycler. I'm also a huge dork.. I love animation, give me any kind of cartoon and I will love it to bits. Therefore also anime. Yeah.. Singing is part of my daily routine, though I'm not the best at doing it.

I also cosplay a lot with my girlfriend, go to conventions and.. Stuff.

Lastly... Love me, cause I will love you!

• Brohoof 2

I haven't posted in here in a long time, so I'm going to give it another go.

Name: Dynamo Pad

Likes: Video games, anime, MLP, reading, singing, music, roleplay.

Dislikes: Spiders, bullies, being alone, seeing others being put down for what they like, mean or rude people

Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading, listening to music, roleplaying (I haven't roleplayed in a long time, but I've been wanting to get back into it.), singing, hanging out with friends, playing card games.

Other: I'm really shy at first, but after getting to know someone, I'll open up right way, 

• Brohoof 1