Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Call me either Slice0Pie or D'Anna :P

Likes: Music, Animated films, old country music, country in general, friends, nice people, cooking, food, Rat Fink, Steven Universe, MLP

Dislikes: Rude people, stressful stuff, homework

Hobbies: I love helping my dad around the shop. I love cleaning and cooking. Not only that, but I love drawing and animating, traveling, and going camping :D

Other Info: I can be shy at first, hehe :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
Name: Joyce/Giovanni

Likes: MLP, Game of Thrones,  Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, cartoons, GTA V, Halo, art, movies, Bo Burnham, YouTube, philosophy, psychology, being lazy. satire, Rick and Morty, Fallout, Undertale, music( several genres but mostly metal, pop, musical and alternative).

Dislikes: Politics, closed minds, waiting, Justin Bieber, Injustice, homework, haters, trolls, SJWs and small children.

Hobbies: Games, TV, reading, listen to music, watch youtube videos, being on the forums.

Other Info: Curious,heterosexual, atheist, closed brony, i am bad at talking to people and i have a DARK sense of humor.

Feel free to PM me at any time.

Edited by Joyce
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Dreambiscuit/Katie (or make up your own nickname, thems is fun!)  :pinkie:

Age: Early twenties (if you want to know my exact age, PM me and I'll lie about it more specifically).  :lie:

Likes: Disney movies & parks, Barbie movies, Star Wars and live theater. I also love good candid talk. Sometimes getting personal can make the most stimulating conversation.  :grin:

Dislikes: Video games (even though I play my fair share of them), computers (like the one I'm on right now), modern technology, feminism, politics and rudeness.  :pout:

Hobbies: Art (traditional), writing, and trying new things.  :)

Other Info: The things I like I love. So I guess I'm a passionate person in that respect.

And while I think having similar interests with someone is good, we don't need to be clones of each other for us to be friends. Sometimes a few differences make things more fun and interesting. Drop me a PM and we'll kick it around!  ;)  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 5

Well it's been well over half a year since I last posted here so lets give it another go.

Name: Lucas / InfectedPone

Likes: Mlp, video games, comedy tv shows, cartoons, the internet, and m e m e s.

Dislikes: Trends and popular culture (I'm a teeny bit of a hipster), politics, drama and a few other little things.

Hobbies: Being silly on the internet, walking, cycling, coding, photography, hanging out with friends.

Other Info: I'm weird, be warned. :P 

May as well fill this out. Can't really hurt anything, eh? :catface:

Name: Carl

Gender: Male (technically I'm transgender, but I really just want to be treated like any other guy)

Likes: MLP, The Lion King, The Walking Dead, zombies in general, video games, Star Wars, fantasy, animated movies/TV, comic books, southern comfort food, being active, being lazy, my family, animals, nature, and a lot of other stuff. Some of my preferred musical groups/singers/etc. are Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Ne-Yo, Hawthorne Heights, Eminem, William Control, Fall Out Boy, and other similar artists, though I like or at least don't dislike most music. Also really like 80s pop.

Dislikes: politics, tumblr, and people who don't get that blunt/sarcastic doesn't equate to angry. Also anti-LGBT ideals and organized religion (though I have nothing against the concept of having a religious faith), maths

Hobbies: reading, writing, gaming, haunting the internet, drawing, making graphics, creating TWD theories with my family and fellow TWD-nerds, and exercising

Other Info: I'm a very quiet and blunt person who has a lot of trouble socially. I have trouble reading people sometimes or how they mean a comment, and can be quite the awkward loner. I'm very introspective and thoughtful, and while I do want friends, I don't value continual shallow conversations and will lose interest in people who don't seem willing to put effort into a conversation. I almost never initiate conversation because I really don't know how. You'd think saying "hello" would be pretty straight forward, but for me it really isn't. I just want meaningful friendships with a few people who actually understand me and have interest in actually getting to know me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Not going to tell this one.

Likes: cartoons, drawing, animals, being with friends... and of course, ponies. Pretty much all of those interests you see a lot on the Internet.

Dislikes: Seeing sad people, close-mindedness, murder stories.., not much, to be honest.

Hobbies: Video games, playing on the forums xP

Other Info: I'm always interested in trying out new things! Don't be afraid to talk with me. :D

most of them quoted by @Odyssey i'd rather be secretive about my personal info

(edited)

It's been a couple of months since I did this last, so here I go again.

Name: RattPitt. I use an alias since I hate my real name.

Location: Idaho, USA. I plan on moving soon. Most likely out of state.

-Music. My taste is pretty eclectic, but I typically prefer metal and its subgenres. My favorite subgenres of metal are power metal and stoner metal. My favorite song is either "Persephone" by Year of No Light or "The Scarecrow" by Avantasia. My favorite band is Powerwolf. My favorite solo artist is Buckethead. My favorite album is "From Mars To Sirius" by Gojira.

-Video games. I haven't been playing a lot lately. I'm a PC gamer, although my computer broke, so I can't play anything on there. My favorite game is probably Skyrim.

-Movies. My favorite is easily In Bruges.

-TV shows, animated or not. My favorite live action show is Breaking Bad. My favorite animated show is the reason why I have this account.

Dislikes:

-Repetition in most things, although I have a mild case of OCD.

-Anything poorly written (movies, TV shows, songs, etc.)

-Most pop music.

-Extremely nosy people. That doesn't mean I don't like being talked to

Edited by RattPitt

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Luminn/Connor

Likes: Music, Watching Youtube videos, Reading fanfics, Gaming (FPS Games to be precise)

Dislikes: Ignorant people, politics, nasty people etc.

Hobbies: Making music, Video editing, Playing video games, talking to people

Other Info: I'm really nice and enjoy talking, I'd love to play games with someone too!

Name: Kozmos | Jacob

Likes: Music, Playing games (Video games and card games) and of course, MLP

Dislikes: Rude people, The current government

Hobbies: Making music (Hip Hop)

Other Info: I love making friends and talking to others!

Name: people know me online as Wheatley, Pastel, or Littlepip, and god knows what other names I've switched through (real name is Kaitlyn tho)

Likes: catspones, video games (animal crossing, cry of fear, heavy rain, pokemon, portal, resident evil 4, silent hill 2, splatoon, undertale, etc..), music (electronic especially), deadpool, anime, the nightmare before christmas, candy gore, pink girly girl stuffs, welcome to night vale, steven universe, cleaning, decorating, coffee, zootopia, lgbt advocacy, idk i like a lot of stuff

Dislikes: anti-lgbt, republicans, politics overall tbh, rude people, smart-asses, all the basics

Dumb Hobby Stuff: um....video games......i guess....maybe...

Random info: lesbean lesbian, vegetarian, agnostic, INTJ, loner, has depression + social anxiety, likes making friends despite my anti-socialness 

full.gif

• Brohoof 3

Name: Mentis Soliloquy or Emerald Bolt (in places, mainly youtube) if we actually become good friends I'm ok sharing my real name sure.

Country: Australia, though I travel from time to time, right now I'm in Hong-Kong, later UK

Likes: a lot of things i could write a few pages really, you'd find out more by us talking.

Dislikes: PC and third wave feminism

Hobbies: gaming, airsoft, paitball, chating to people and so on...

Other Info: straight (had guys hitting on me, I'm flattered really, but no) i just like chatting to people. Oh! AND ROLE PLAYING!!!

pm if you so wish, its hard i know.

(edited)

(Update of sorts)

Name: Call me Wolf

Gaming:

PC video games or to be more speific Indie games 

Any good AAA games  from the seventh generation or earlier

Other things I like:

• Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • X-files(Season 1 to the first movie)
  • Gravity Falls
  • 90s cartoons
  • Anime
  • Comics(Marvel, IDW and Doctor Who)
  • Books: space, sc-fi, and history 
  • Fan-Art 
  • Music: Orchestra, video game soundtracks, classic rock, Irish punk rock, metal; brony music with geners I metioned before
  • Bands:Nickleback, Metallica, Godsmack,Green Day,Megadeath, AC/DC, Offspring, and Skillet 

Dislikes

Gaming
  • Consoles; somewhat
  • Military FPSs( for ex: CoD and Battlefield) 
  • MMOs 
  • EA games
  • Sport games 
  • Pokémon, sadly since I only played Snap and only watched up the 3rd movie of the anime series 
  • I also don’t TCGs because me they are boring and I only see those cards as pieces of paper.
Other Things:
  • I really dislike American Football, but I am tolerable for other sports. What I really dislike is hardcore sport fans
  • Adventure Time because of the characters.
  • Religions 
  • DC comics, with the expectation of Batman,
  • Military because I dislike the use of guns to solve problems  
  • Sonic, with expectation of the music and the first and second sonic games  
  • I also dont like Rap, hip-hop, country and most dub step 
Hobbies
  • Playing video games
  • Making MLP wallpaper via Phototshop
  • Bowling
  • Researching
  • Reading
  • Writing
Other Info:I have Asperger’s and I am a bit anti-social Edited by COBLoneWolf

(edited)

Name: 

PinkDeadly/Albin

M

Sweden

Games, anime and cartoons

Dislikes:

Prank videos, vlogs and winter

Hobbies:

Gaming and watching anime and cartoons

Other Info:

Steam:PinkDeadly

Edited by PinkDeadly

Name: duskrain / Mateo

Likes: Doing nothing, hanging out with friends, going to concerts, sitting on my computer, and animals. I also like (quoted from my profile) "fog, rain, snow, especially in forests and mountains. That plus Medieval and Ancient Japanese stuff are my aesthetics. All the way. Oh yeah, and space shit is cool too."

Dislikes: People. I would say some other things, but I realize that all those other things are caused by people as well.

Hobbies: Adventuring, skiing, trampoline, and producing music.

Other Info: Even though I'm just a dumb kid I literally hate everything, and I am pessimistic as shit. Kinda. I'm probably lying, but who really cares?

Hello there. I'm Heather . I'm here to find some good friends in the community . I love neopets and my little pony . I am a fan of anime and manga , I like to write , but feel discouraged due to areas I need to work on . I'm 21, from Ohio . I have aspergers , ocd, and depression . I'm currently not working , but hope to start soon. I have a great fiancee and best friend in real life . Just want to make a few more friends

• Brohoof 1

Hey, if anyone needs a new friend, then feel free to send me a pm. I consider myself a prolific writer and a lot of my interests are based in literature and poetry rather than television and video games. I admit, I'm probably one of the oddest people here. But if you're simply interested in having good company and having someone to depend on, I can be just that. Plus, if you happen to share my interest in poetry and classic literature, we'll get along swimmingly. Read my profile for more info.

Just want to be a friend for some of the lonely folks here, because I know what it's like.

(edited)

the original post dates back to 2K13  so just starting a new one here.

Name:  Strong willed  Pegasus/Jeff

Sex: Male

Likes: spring and summer weather, my 4 adorable God Children, most types of music, this includes video game music the color purple( the actual color). laughing and trying to make others laugh

dislikes smoking(it's hard to breath clean air----It's made even harder when you have asthma like I do)

Some one scrawled a  "swastika" on the dead end street where my first real sweet heart and her mother and her elder brother lived at the time. they never caught the person who did it.

Other Info: when I was a youth growing up I had a fascination with jelly-fish, at one point I even wanted one as a pet but my mom emphatically refused 

Edited by strongwilled_pegasus
  • Brohoof 1

@@strongwilled_pegasus

There is actually already a fairly large thread regarding the same topic here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/75783-finding-your-new-best-friend-thread/page-37

Granted, it is not a mega thread, but it is certainly still in use. Therefore, I will be merging this thread with the original.

• Brohoof 1

Lemme see if I can do this.

Name: Dakota Helhiem

Likes: stuff, roleplaying, video games, anime, good cartoons, candy, food, animals

Dislikes: bullies, close minded people, easily offended people, flakes, people who play games, people who play the victim role all the time, horrible reboots.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Might as well do this.

Name: Natalie (Tia is my nickname)

Likes: Gaming (Pokemon, Sonic, Undertale, etc.), Youtube, Anime/Cartoons (ALOT of them :Y), Shitposting, Music, Sleeping, Puns, and mainly being an idiot.

Dislikes: People who can't take a joke, flavorless cereal, toothpaste with orange juice, annoying people, cheese. 

Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, Looking at random details on walls (Yup..). Pixelart (Sometimes), Sugarushing.

Other Info: 

• I have mild Autism.
  • I NEVER start the first word when it comes to conversations.
  • I have a weird obsession with soda.
  • I'm slightly crazy and insane.
  • I am rarely taken seriously, or take anyone seriously, because of how fun I am.
  • People sum me up as ''A crazy/fun/edgy kid who can't decide on a personality'', and that's EXACTLY how I am.

Welp, there you go, have fun.

Edited by Dusk Dreemurr

Lemme see if I can do this.

Name: Dakota Helhiem

Likes: stuff, roleplaying, video games, anime, good cartoons, candy, food, animals

Dislikes: bullies, close minded people, easily offended people, flakes, people who play games, people who play the victim role all the time, horrible reboots.

I can relate to all of your dislikes....... haven't Role played in ages though. as  far a feeling worn out you probably need a montage....    ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I can relate to all of your dislikes....... haven't Role played in ages though. as far a feeling worn out you probably need a montage.... ^_^

what kind of montage? A cooking montage? Cause I'm like, super hungry right now lol