Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Zach :3

Likes: MLP (obviously), Death Note, Monster (Anime), most music (mainly music from the fandom), League of Legends, Roleplaying, gaming (PC, mainly), speed running SM64, helping other people out :)

Dislikes: Ignorant people, people that don't know what it means to tolerate, overly-religious people, country music, heavy dubstep or metal

Hobbies: gaming (mainly LoL and SM64), chatting in general, writing, roleplaying

Other Info: I'm pretty open to trying new things, so if you have any suggestions, chances are I'll give it a shot! ^^

• Brohoof 1

is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction
The problem is sexual attraction and romantic love can be very different things. Yet there is one word for both. This creates more confusion than it attempts to solve. Can a person love someone without being sexually attracted to them? What word do we use then? Again, explain to me the difference between this and bisexual.

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary
Too bad basic biological reality doesn't agree.

The problem is sexual attraction and romantic love can be very different things. Yet there is one word for both. This creates more confusion than it attempts to solve. Can a person love someone without being sexually attracted to them? What word do we use then? Again, explain to me the difference between this and bisexual.

Too bad basic biological reality doesn't agree.

img-1926151-1-tumblr_mbdv62sjil1rhnuj3o1

Okay, okay, feel free to find my answers to your simple questions 'unsatisfactory'. You could a have easily Google'd what a pansexual is, but no, ask me. And thereafter, find my answers to be incorrect.

Staying on topic, I do not plan to be a companion of yours.

Edited by Kurt Cobain
  • Brohoof 1

Name: John Alphonse Lionel Chenier II (seriously!)

Age of my Maturity, Voice, and Interests: 45

Likes: Ponies, Metallica, Kevin Smith Movies, Theorectical Astrophysics, trying to understand modern slang, and Dubstep.

Dislikes: Idiots, Bullies, Religion, Illogical human stigmas such as hunger and tiredness, and... Roquefort. Yeah, I'll go with Roquefort. 

Hobbies: PS3, trying to find wifi up in the sticks, drawing and continuing to slowly spreading the brony virus.

Other Info: I have the GREATEST Stephen Hawking impression in the world. Seriously. I've heard others, nothing I've ever heard compares. It sounds like I have a stoma or something. It's freakish and unnatural.

I just might be the coolest brony there is, just sayin...

If you want to know what I look like, check my post on "Post a Picture of Yourself!".

Edited by ElectronDaydream

Name: Sean

Likes: Rock/metal music, Rainbow Dash, Video games, cute girls wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

Hobbies: Listening to music, hanging out with friends, MLP Forums, playing video games

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

I was not really expecting for here to be someone who actually dislikes the homosexual or bisexual, on here, because of the fact that there are a large amount of both, and even pansexuals. Although, by you disliking the LGBT community, you have lost any chance of me becoming a companion of yours.

Then don't. I am sorry

I am a catholic

I am seriously saying that because it is sin for me to support the LGBT community especially the legalisation of the gay marriage in the US. Also I kinda don't like to be one at all. If I become a gay person, I will die by now  

Since I have given up on the "Finding your special somepony" thread, I WILL give this a shot.

Name: GeekBrony/x86cam/Cameron

Ponies, Computers, Gaming, started to get interested in LoL, Skype, Programming, iPhones and how they work, etc.

Dislikes

1. You know, those people who hate ponies just because of the rumors.
  2. Trolls.
  3. Bullies.
  4. YouTube commenters.

Hobbies:

• Being on the computer
  • Hackintoshing
  • Gaming (Minecraft, LoL, HL2, Portal, any game I find interesting and worth playing)
  • Talking on Skype
  • Having fun

Other Info:

I have had a really hard life, but thanks to ponies, I was saved. I suffer from Aspergers Syndrome.

This is a form of autism. You can read about it here: http://www.webmd.com...ergers-syndrome.

The basics are that I am talented, but I am very shy and unknown of what to do in certain situations.

My life has been very harsh. My mom died when I was only 3 years old. My step mom moved in, and then she basically ruined my life. My step mom is really really mean to me to this day. I had my life torn into pieces when her son moved in as well. I began getting teased by my 2 brothers. Every day, I would cry at home because they blamed me for something I didn't do, but they did. They began stealing my money. I took it back. I got in a large amount of trouble every time. When I got into watching Anime in 6th grade, my brothers would tease me about watching a show that has a really weird title (Sgt. Frog AKA Keroro Gunsou) When they found out that I had Aspergers, it became even worse. They would tell their friends that I had a weird disorder. I started getting called ugly in school, on websites, and when they brought friends home, I got bullied. I had a very serious anger problem.

All this time I had to tell my parents, and they tried. They tried so hard to stop it that everybody lost privileges for a week. But nothing happened. I hated life. I hated life so much that I wanted to commit suicide, but then I hesitated, and thank god I didn't try to kill myself. I still was very sad, felt hopeless, etc. But, when I figured out that I loved to use computers (3 years old), I didn't want to die anymore. I had a life to use. I just didn't know how to use it then.

In 8th Grade, just at the end of 2011, beginning of 2012, one of my friends told me about a new show that they found out about. It was called, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". I was extremely open minded about it. As soon as I finished the first episode, I fell in love. I sort of started a group that year, we talked about the show at Lunch, we celebrated the show, etc. The themes sort of caught on to me at that time. But little did I know, it would change my life forever.

Before the start of 9th Grade, I convinced my Dad to let me go to MetaCon 2012. He was very hesitant. I mean very hesitant to let me go. He thought I would get hurt/made fun of/raped. The exact opposite happened. The moment I walked in the doors, I was so relieved. I felt freedom. I found my life. I filmed all 3 days. It was a wonderful experience. http://www.youtube.c...0D3663607D66398 This is the playlist. I didn't include the 1st day because of copyright problems.

That last day, I made a Brony panel with friends. That was the best experience of my life. I finally learned the importance of friendship. People appreciated what I had done for once. They were happy. I was happy. I never had been THAT happy since never! Now I have no anger problems anymore! This is why I am going to MetaCon 2013.

Later in 9th Grade, I met probably 10 new friends that I 'brohoofed' almost every week. I started to want to make music. I found this DJ, DJOneTrick, I have been inspired by her to DJ. Talking to her was really exciting because I get to learn how to DJ!

I started with Virtual DJ, then gradually on to more advanced programs like Traktor Pro.

Currently where I am at is that I am saving up for MetaCon 2013, BronyCon 2014 and DJ equipment. I am learning how to DJ, practicing it, and hopefully I will get somewhere with my life.

For computer programming, I programmed a Minecraft Server Plugin, EasyEssentials (which I gave up on, and then restarted development). I currently have a laptop for a web server and I am learning PHP/HTML5 line by line, in order to achieve the best website for a home of my Radio Server.

As you can see, my life was saved greatly by MLP: FiM. I made a lot of friends, built trust around myself, believed in myself, and I have come this far. A good way to find out life is to put yourself out there and see what you can do.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Snow/Blob/Emma

Age: 14 (15 in 53 days (who's counting?)) Yes, I know I'm young, but I act older than I am smile.png

Likes: drawing, roleplaying, traveling, singing, dicks,making friends, dreaming, cats, writing, soccer, athletics, sport in general 

Dislikes: waking up. bullies. trolls.

Hobbies: watching ponies, checking out guys... STOP JUDGING ME!!  being kissed by elephants... JUST ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW

Other Info:

anything you want to know you can just ask me, and I will answer it... probably... unless I'm busy.

Skype name: xXSnowdreamXx

Edited by Snowdream

Finally, a woman who hates swag and yolo. To tell you I don't like twitter. So yeah I hate both Yoloswag and Hashtags. This is a rare phenomena in the internet today

Hashtags and yolo's are far too common on the internet these days, today I was playing Halo: Reach and found an entire lobby, a clan, of people who had YOLO as their clan tag... Just sad, so so sad.

• Brohoof 1

Hashtags and yolo's are far too common on the internet these days, today I was playing Halo: Reach and found an entire lobby, a clan, of people who had YOLO as their clan tag... Just sad, so so sad.

I actually do that occasionally out of a jocular manner. Or I put 'Sweg', as a satire of the infamous word, 'Swag'. Recently, it's been my clan tag on various games... :derp:

Edited by Kurt Cobain
  • Brohoof 1

Let's give this a shot, eh?

Name: Pierce/Jerry

Likes: Music (hip-hop, mostly), video games (Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, etc), food, people with correct grammar, Steam, Team Fortress 2, rifles/pistols, FL Studio/Reason, rainy weather, coding, MineCraft

Dislikes: Peopel witd bad gramer, Origin, trolls, Australians, people who listen to mainstream rap, unintellectuals

Hobbies: Music production, video games, this forum

Other Info: I have a Steam Profile.

• Brohoof 3

Finally, a woman who hates swag and yolo. To tell you I don't like twitter. So yeah I hate both Yoloswag and Hashtags. This is a rare phenomena in the internet today

Yeah, considering that about 89% of my Facebook friends are girls that love hashtags, Facebook is quite hard to browse without ripping your eyes out.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Gabriel.

Dislikes: Small-minded people.

Hobbies: Listening/playing music, writing, drawing, painting, sculpting, watching movies, self-education.

Other Info: Derpy Hooves is best pony.

• Brohoof 2

*sigh* I suppose I'll participate....

Just a head's up to everyone, I'm not good at this.

Name: Just call me "Ray"

Likes: Video games, Writing, Drawing, Internet, Ponies (I guess), Doctor Who, Music, Pizza, Anime, and probably some other things that I can't think of.

Dislikes: Bad people (Hippocrates, lairs, etc.), Mushrooms, "Those guys" who blast music through their mics in online games, and the list goes on.

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing (I don't do much anymore), Internet, Video games, Listening to music, and watching anime.

Other info: [insert pointless info here]

Edited by RayzalKick

That's so weird! I have a Spencer who just moved here from North Carolina. Okay, it's really not all that weird, but it is a coincidence.Alwa

Nice! Always good to have people that live near to you, right? Makes me happy I'm not the only brony around here, haha. Harder to find one than you'd think

OOH I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS!! :lol:

Name: Pink Mist

Likes: Chocolate (I'm a chocoholic), Cherries, Ice Cream, Chicken, Fish, Making Friends, Writing, PONIES, Mysteries, Cartoons and Cheese

Dislikes: Lettuce (don't ask), pickles, any meat except chicken meat, haters, cockroaches, beetles and other big insects, mainstream music, HOMEWORK, math, annoying people, NSFW content, and perverted jokes

Hobbies: Well I love to read, write, make Youtube videos, act-theater or voice acting, spending time on my computer, talking with friends, and watching Youtube videos.

So if you want to add me, go ahead, I love making new friends, oh and send me a PM if you ever want to chat ;)

• Brohoof 8

I'm afraid this topic was posted too late. img-1928152-1-sad.png

I recently became buddies with a best friend type of person in the forum. So why would someone NOW start a thread about finding your best friend here? Can my online life get any more bizarre? img-1928152-2-derpy_emoticon2.png

But I'll bite anyway...there's no such thing as too many close friends, right? img-1928152-3-wink.png

Name:  Wingnut (yeah, I've revealed my first name elsewhere, but I try not to overdo it).

Age: Really old by MLP forum standards. img-1928152-4-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Likes: Ponies (duh), Powerpuff Girls, Transformers, Animaniacs, other cartoons, Big Bang Theory, trains, travel, cosmopolitan cities, long walks through fascinating places, pizza, fish, chicken, animals, football, baseball, wrestling, Christianity, music in general including a lot of Katy Perry's songs, Geico commercials, Melrose Diner.

Dislikes: Yadda yadda, yolo, swag, eggs, stuffing, Katy Perry's Roar, One Direction (though I do like What Makes You Beautiful as it was made into a cool Fluttershy PMV), racists, haters, Westboro Baptist Church, the staggering US debt, and possible default.

Hobbies: Um, they're kinda described in the likes listed above. I like to draw too but the drawing bug hasn't bitten me lately.

Other Info: I'm respectful of others and I maintain an open mind. But my mind isn't so open that my brain falls out. I will speak up when necessary to defend deeply help personal convictions. I also believe in love. What is love? As my aunt would say, love is putting someone else's happiness ahead of your own. That attitude works whether you're talking about a neighbor, a friend, a relative, or a signifcant other. img-1928152-5-wink.png

If you think I'd be an interesting fella to talk to, don't hesitate to visit my profile or send a PM. img-1928152-6-smile.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Wingnut~
  • Brohoof 4

I think I've done this before, but I have changed a bit, so...

Name: Not telling

Likes: Mlp, chocolate, anime, Pikachu, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Pikachu, Warrior Cats, "dark rock" (like Evanescence [sp?] or Birthday Massacre), Pokemon...did I mention Pikachu?...fantasy, etc.

Dislikes: Spongebob, English dubs of anime (especially 4kids stuff), most vegetables, haters, bullies, Fish Hooks...most of today's cartoons, actually...etc.

Hobbies: Writing (stories and song lyrics), drawing, gaming, brainstorming, eating (:lol:), etc.

Other Info: I am a Christian who, unlike most, supports LGBTs. Heck, I'm one myself! (I like girls in real life, though with fictional characters I can go either way.)

I also am a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I have creepy obsessions with vore (that includes digestion) and hetero mpreg (I dunno why the slash mpreg doesn't appeal to me as much...maybe cuz there's more than enough of it already :P). So, I guess what I'm saying is...I'm a human, just like everyone else. The one difference is that I have a relationship with God. :)

Edited by Midnight Dragon
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Aidan

Likes: anime, manga, mlp, gaming, reading, listening to music, and for some reason I also really like grimdark mlp tumblr blogs...

Dislikes: Unintelligent people, prince blueblood, racists, homophobics, sexists, and haters (oh wait...).

Hobbies: Doing the things that I've stated in 'likes'

Other Info: I first tried watching mlp this summer, so I'm fairly new to the fandom, my favorite mane 6 pony is Rainbow Dash,

my favorite non-mane 6 pony is Vinyl Scratch, and I'm currently trying to learn how to make dubstep.

Edited by Hate9
  • Brohoof 1

Valormos/Brandon

Male

United States of America

I love to draw play games or talk to others love fluttershys best pony really love cheese

I hate when others think I'm gay or don't like me cause I'm a brony

Hobbies are drawing and playing games

Some other stuff about me is i love wolfs live in Missouri pleasant hill

In the 8th grade

Edited by Valormos

Name:  not telling

Likes: blacksmithing, deer, books (history especially), Steam Engines, manga/anime, biking, hiking, exploring, Pokemon, my husband, (almost) any food, tinkering, my cat and hedgehog, music and instruments, the great outdoors, target practising, my guns, driving, and just about anything that constitutes "Adventure"

Dislikes: TV (don't watch), hunting (I'm okay with it, just don't want to personally), idiots, boredom, typical females that fit into gender stereotyping, people assuming I fit into gender stereotypes, being underestimated, Split pea soup, food so hot I can't taste at all, yippy little dogs that just want to be stepped on, romance novels.

Hobbies: Blacksmithing, reading, biking, steam engine and threshing show participant, anything active and robust, collecting stuffed animals (especially deer)

Other Info: I have a degree in Bible Theology, been married to a wonderful man for over 2 years, am not scared to speak my mind. if you want a bit more info into me, check out my tumblr- Chihirolee3

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

It's always nice to make new friends... I guess I'll give this a go tongue.png

Name: LittleRawr/?(I don't like giving out my name.)

Country: Russian by nationality, but I live in the Middle East.

Likes: Astronomy, listening to music, Doctor Who, MLP:FiM(Obviously), comedy, technology, Death Note(The manga), nighttime, doing new things, scary rides in amusement parks, Portal, blue(Not sky blue), potatoes, blueberries and some other things that I can't remember right now.

Dislikes: Most of the people my age, homophobic people, hashtags(when seriously used), attention whores, insects, water, apple juice, tomatoes, getting sunburnt, short dresses and haters.

Hobbies: Some of them were mentioned in the 'Likes', but anyways...

Doodling, sleeping, running(Not as regularly as I used to...), reading and baking(Although everything usually gets burnt.)

Other Info: I've been a brony for around two years now, but I've only recently joined the forums. I'm in the 9th grade. I guess I'm Agnostic... I don't really think about religion/God much, it's just not my thing. 

• Brohoof 2

Name: Noah/Peleg (online name/Hebrew real-life name)

Likes: I never know how to answer this question :P I guess I would say video games, this forums website, juggling, making videos, talking to people, obsessing over ponies and watching youtube videos.

Dislikes: Anime, furry art, roleplays, Equestria Girls, annoying people.

Hobbies: I don't have very many, and when I do I switch them every few months, right now I'm into making youtube videos.

Other info: never talk politics with me, as someone who lives in Israel, that's never a good idea (I'm not racist or anything, but this place has enough controversy as it is). I'm not shy, I'm not a bragger, but I'm not super-kind either, if I like you, you're a good person (which is most of the time on this site), if not, then don't hold it against me please.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Matt

Country: Virginia, at the moment, though I'm from Ohio, and I've lived in Washington (state) and Austria, and at any given time the Navy might want me anywhere else in the world. fun!

Likes: caffeine, water, spiders, flying, science, flying, fencing, flight, aircraft, flying aircraft in flight...

Dislikes: not-flying... >_> The eternal curse... artificial peach flavor, most teenagers (sorry forum-at-large. You guys are pretty okay.)

Hobbies: I used to make a lot of art, study dancing and music, fence, make costumes, learn to fly... I'm on the nightshift in the military, and there isn't much that I can do with myself lately. I cook a lot.

Other Info: You've actually got a pretty complete picture. I sometimes see clouds when I close my eyes. I used to be terrified of everything, but then I decided to get over it. Good times. I meow irl, don't know why.

• Brohoof 1