Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Bump

Name: Jordan (or of course CB)

Likes: Cartoons, video games, writing, being hyper, reptiles

dislikes: bullies, annoying people, people who are too easily offended, politics

Other info: I'm like an odd mix of Pinkie, Twilight and a little Fluttershy mixed in. I am hyper yet intellectual. Also I have Autism and ADHD.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bump

Name: Jordan (or of course CB)

Likes: Cartoons, video games, writing, being hyper, reptiles

dislikes: bullies, annoying people, people who are too easily offended, politics

Other info: I'm like an odd mix of Pinkie, Twilight and a little Fluttershy mixed in. I am hyper yet intellectual. Also I have Autism and ADHD.

hooray for new friends! I like ponies and jelly fish.

would you clone yourself if given the chance? 

Edited by strongwilled_pegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Name: demonwolfspirit

Likes:coffee,anime,videogames (LOZ,pokemon, the tales series,summon night sword craft story 1 and 2),mlp (all gens),cooking,music(mostly classic rock or anything with a beat I like) and anything artistic (mostly digital drawing and polymer clay)

Dislikes:rude/loud people,thunderstorms,spicy things,rap music,country music

Hobbies:restoring old mlps,making polymer clay charms,looking for easter eggs in nearly everything, and gardening

Other Info:I am terribly shy at times and a introvert.

• Brohoof 1

Name : most of my friends call me Sam because of my username on many games x)

Likes : TV shows (MLP, Gravity Falls, OUAT, GoT, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Grey's Anatomy,...), mangas/anime (One Piece, Fairy Tail, Erased, Assassination Classroom, Soul Eater, Switch girl, Black Prince and Wolf Girl, Last Game,...), chocolate, bananas, blueberries, cosplay, halloween, and most important of all : BEARS AND DOGS !

Dislikes : coffee (yuk ><) and some people (those who tell you how to live your life, who are arrogant, intolerant, or just plain toxic.)

Hobbies : staying in bed (not to be sleeping though xD), drawing, pretending to be the performer when I listen to music when no one is home, writing, crafting, reading.

Other info : I came on this forum to meet new people, so come on people, let's meet :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Mars is what my friends call me

Likes: Music, everything except country. Movies, haven't seen that many Disney movies though. Video games, Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite by far, I have so many playthroughs of that game its not even funny. YouTube. Literally anything.

Dislikes: Mean people, easily offended people, people who never start a conversation or just stop responding without reason

Hobbies: listening to music, gaming (I'm a console peasant), doing nothing, skating

Other stuff:

•Nothing

Edited by Mars Orbit
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think I'll give this another shot after so many years for some reason.

Name: Alex (you can also call me Bee)

Gender: I go with the label nonbinary but I might be genderfluid??? I'm not really sure (my pronouns are they/them and she/her btw)

Hmm what else...I live in North Carolina, I'm pansexual/panromantic, I like a LOT of different video games, shows, manga/anime etc. I'm not a huge fan of mlp anymore though, believe it or not, I just wanted to revisit this site. You can find more info about me on my tumblr (deathstrandingrising)!!! I'm also on Twitter @isnotcrash, on skype @decentusername2, on steam @alluvion_sea and on lots of other stuff! Feel free to ask for my PSN, Friend Code, telegram, phone number, kik, snapchat, all that good stuff.

Oh! I know this isn't a dating thread or anything but I feel I should also mention that I'm polyamorous. I'm in a few long-distance relationships atm but I and my partners are not opposed to me dating more people, if you wanted to know!

Also it could be worth mentioning that I used to use this site often! Mostly the forum games. I used to go by Orangejack, if that rings a bell for anyone :0

Edited by Enemy Stand
  • Brohoof 1

I used to post on here and can't remember what page it is on. Whether it best friend or not I am looking for someone who knows how I am and won't turn it into a problem between friends.

I'm looking for any friends. The types who listens and don't take it out on me because I'm having a bad day. Ones who feels comfortable being around me. One who love to see others like me smiling and happy.

This is all that comes to my mind

• Brohoof 1

I need new friends too. Not someone who is too busy with family.

I don't have a family I spend time with, including holidays and their birthdays. I can understand they need a time for them but agreed. I can't tell if some are busy or outright ignoring me.

I play on my ps4 to pass the time but yeah, we need new friends

Hello ! I'm Heather. I like anime , manga, reading, poetry, writing, neipets , and my little pony. I have Aspergers, ocd, and intrusive thoughts . Despite my depressive nature , I'm hoping to find a good online friend. I would like to iMessage or use Facebook messenger . I think twilight and flutter shy are my favorite ponies. 18-30 . Prefer North America. I'm engaged to the love of my life

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Gir Mew

Likes: MLP, video games (WoW, Halo, Minecraft, etc), Art, Horror movies and shows, Netflix, Stuffed Animals, Dogs, Movies, Anime, Computers, coffee

Dislikes: Driving, excessive drug and alcohol use, sunlight lol, bigots, users

Hobbies: I play a lot of video games and watch a lot of movies. I also like crafts like knitting and crocheting. I like to cook and bake and make tasty treats. I try to draw but fail horribly lol 

Other Info: I really need friends, I'm around 2 dogs and 3 cats all day and that's about it. My boyfriend works a lot and if not work then sleep. So my days are pretty lonely atm. I have rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm a home all the time. My computer, consoles, and tablet are a staple in my life. I have brain fog a lot and go through periods of sleeping a lot or not at all. Also periods of not being able to move and actually being able to function like a "normal" adult (adulting is hard). 

Edited by Gir Mew

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Name: Katie- nickname as you please.

I am female. :)

I'm in high school, just about to be a junior.

US State: GA

Likes: Movies, including Disney and animated films. And some animated shows, obviously, like FIM. Also Miraculous Ladybug. Also reading. Also STAR WARSSS. And musicals. I used to be in musical theatre and choir, but I'm moving on to other things, specifically art and this new animation class that my school is offering.

This is difficult, I'm forgetting so much.

... I like art and music. I usually listen to alternative rock, but pop can also be good, to be fair. I don't like every alternative song I hear, either.

I like dressing nice. I'm a pretty fashionable person in my opinion. Even though I'm also a lazy person, honestly I'm my most comfortable when I'm wearing an outfit that I know is cute. I happen to wear black and dark colors a lot. They're comfortable, if that makes sense. Not that I'm opposed to color or anything. I just included this because I think it conveys my personality pretty well.

This has gotten too long. Moving on!

Also chocolate. How could I forget!?

Dislikes: Well I dislike sterotypes... There's just too many dislikes. I would rather not get into it!

Hobbies: I draw and paint and such. I love watercolor. I like hanging out with friends, watching movies, reading, and singing *without* other people around. I was also in dance club last year, despite not being to great at it. I'll admit, it was fun!

Other info:

I am my most confident, talkative, and fun around confident, talkative, and fun people. Not that I don't want to talk to you if you're shy like me, because I do! I promise, I'm a nice human-even though I joke with my friends a lot.

As far as appearances go, I'm pale, I have blue eyes, and I'm naturally blonde. *Note what I said about disliking stereotypes!

Also: I'm a nerd! ;) I'm clumsy and shy, but I'm also funny if you get to know me. So please do!

That is all.

AND I would like to add that while I still watch and enjoy this show, I'm mostly still on this forum because of the humans in this fandom. :)

THAT is all.

Edited by KatieBelle

Hi, I've never really had a best friend so I'll happily post in this thread  :please: . But i do have a wonderful boyfriend who i do consider my best friend and soul mate  :kindness:

So.. here goes  :blush:

Name: Harii

Likes: MLP, Gaming, Fashion, Goth Stuff, Unicorns, Metal/Rock, Pokemon,

Dislikes: Obnoxious people.. Politics,  Rap, Phone Calls

Hobbies: Fashion Design, Gaming, 

Other Info: Not sure what else to put here  :(  but feel free to add and dm me  :fluttershy:

Pretty sure that I've done this before and I'm not really looking for a 'best friend', per say. But meeting more cool people is always good.

So, here goes nothing.

Name: Alex

Likes: Video games, technology, people who can hold a conversation, etc

Dislikes: Ignorant people, insanely boring people, etc

Hobbies: Gaming

Other Info: Usually, I'm a pretty laid back guy who can listen and talk to anyone. I usually go out of my way to start conversations, albeit, started doing that a lot less recently. I've also become a bit more non talkative recently. I have my off days, like today. It's taking all of my energy to post this, tbh. So, if you talk to me and I sometimes don't reply, I'm not being ignorant. I just sometimes need my own space. Most of the time though, I'm quite talkative with people who interest me.

Bout it really. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat. Albeit, I might not reply instantly.

Have a good one, guys and gals. Hope you all find some friends here.

(edited)

I can never have enough friends.

Oops sorry, I forgot the wacko.

:wacko:.

I'm a 22-year old male from Texas and I want to be an airline pilot. That should paint you a picture of me well enough :wacko: :-p .

Edited by 95-Wolf

(edited)

Name: Lone Wolf

Likes: Video games, technology, cartoons and more. Please check out my "About Me Page"/userpage if you're curious

Dislikes: Ignorant people, politics  and more. Please check out my "About Me Page"/user page if you're curious

Hobbies: Gaming and writing

Other Info: I'm a bit cynical, but I'm not very argumentative. I also do read a lot of comic books and I think that they somewhat better than novels, but again only somewhat. If you want to geek with me let me know

Edited by COBLoneWolf

Name: Matt

Likes:  music that isn't EDM/dubstep, the great outdoors(such as camping, fishing, etc), driving, history, non serious discussions about politics, southern food, mexican food, beer, sports, and keeping fit.

Dislikes: lazy workers, traffic even though I love driving, weed..too many of my friends just want to smoke weed whenever we hang out.

Hobbies: Don't really have that many hobbies at the moment since I've been busy going to school and working though I do try to play golf when I can. I do enjoy stream fishing but it's been a few years. 

Other Info:

Has anyone actually become friends from this thread? Genuinely curious. 

I can never have enough friends.

Oops sorry, I forgot the wacko.

:wacko:.

I'm a 22-year old male from Texas and I want to be an airline pilot. That should paint you a picture of me well enough :wacko: :-P .

Have you ever flown or been in a small 4/5 seater plane? I have a few times and it was an amazing experience. To this day I still to get a pilot's license but that, as well as a plane itself, is expensive :wacko:

Name: Matt

Likes: music that isn't EDM/dubstep, the great outdoors(such as camping, fishing, etc), driving, history, non serious discussions about politics, southern food, mexican food, beer, sports, and keeping fit.

Dislikes: lazy workers, traffic even though I love driving, weed..too many of my friends just want to smoke weed whenever we hang out.

Hobbies: Don't really have that many hobbies at the moment since I've been busy going to school and working though I do try to play golf when I can. I do enjoy stream fishing but it's been a few years.

Other Info:

Has anyone actually become friends from this thread? Genuinely curious.

Have you ever flown or been in a small 4/5 seater plane? I have a few times and it was an amazing experience. To this day I still to get a pilot's license but that, as well as a plane itself, is expensive :wacko:

I've been on a cessna 172 a few times and got to fly one for a little :derp:.

I'm actually reading about how expensive it is (I you want to do it for a living, that is), although most information isn't new to me. I was thinking of getting a few hours soon, but.... People keep borrowing money and I have no choice :dry: :dry: :dry:. Their "credit" with me is AWFUL!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am a English boy who is 15 (prefer girls(as preference because I noticed lots of people mentioned that))

I am interested in history,animals,sword art online, dinosaur periods and the ice age periods

, genetics (science ingenral) and engineering and halo and Princess Luna and Jurassic park I love ww1/ww 2 aircraft and pokemon

I have autism so that explains most of my personality

I dislike talking to new people (but I am very nice when I trust you), and bullying

So hi

Edited by crunch

I don't remember if I've posted here before. If I have, it's been ages! :P

Likes/Hobbies: Doing art (digital and traditional), reading, writing, horseback riding, memes, mythology, tea, chocolate, anime

Dislikes: Negativity, watermelons, getting up early

Other Info: Just like many people, I can be shy at first, but become quite social once I warm up to you. Once I do, I have a tendency to memepost quite a bit. Lel

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 3

I don't remember if I've posted here before. If I have, it's been ages! :P

Likes/Hobbies: Doing art (digital and traditional), reading, writing, horseback riding, memes, mythology, tea, chocolate, anime

Dislikes: Negativity, watermelons, getting up early

Other Info: Just like many people, I can be shy at first, but become quite social once I warm up to you. Once I do, I have a tendency to memepost quite a bit. Lel

Aye, she's a gem this one.

Get her while she's hot, folks.

• Brohoof 2

Aye, she's a gem this one.

Get her while she's hot, folks.

xD

Surprised I see another American here and awesome to meet her or anyone I can't be asked to skim through all of the posts though

By the way I been smiling but is that BlackJack as you avy? xD

• Brohoof 1