Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

I don't remember if I've posted here before. If I have, it's been ages! :P

Likes/Hobbies: Doing art (digital and traditional), reading, writing, horseback riding, memes, mythology, tea, chocolate, anime

Dislikes: Negativity, watermelons, getting up early

Other Info: Just like many people, I can be shy at first, but become quite social once I warm up to you. Once I do, I have a tendency to memepost quite a bit. Lel

It has been quite an honor to have got to know you better. :)

• Brohoof 2

Aye, she's a gem this one.

xD

Surprised I see another American here and awesome to meet her or anyone I can't be asked to skim through all of the posts though

Likewise ^^

It has been quite an honor to have got to know you better. :)

Thank you, Path. It's been a pleasure having gotten to know you too! :)
  • Brohoof 3

I figure I'll post this for third time. This time from the real me, the haha for everyone and I'm always there in your mornings me. First time I posted mines is due to my emotional breakdown of my backstabbing best friend. Second time was I was feeling negativity from backstabbing best friend. Here goes my third time

Name: Sunrise or Surprise or Sunny My real name is *gets muted*

Gender: Male. What? At least I think so when I check myself xD

Country: Eastern U.S, Florida. Near Disney and all the attraction o_o

Likes: I like many things but the biggest one if friendship and ones who like to hang out with me

Dislikes: I dislike...something. Being backstab by my own friend hurts...

Hobbies: Gaming, watching anime, browsing websites

Other Info: What do you get when you mix Silly, Random, and Laughter ingredients in? You'll be surprised of the answer

I hope this is my last but perfect post to meet new friends and more

It is indeed. A very fine eye you have.

"Let me break this down. Keys can be exchanged for all goods and service. No crypto, no nothing"

but but...you constantly ripping me off with bad supply drops with so much commons in Rare Supply Drops and horrible 3 bonus keys :( xD!!

On topic...I forgot to mention I'm more into EqG over FiM. I'm not that TYPE of a brony. EqG rocks, for me xD

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 1

"Let me break this down. Keys can be exchanged for all goods and service. No crypto, no nothing"

but but...you constantly ripping me off with bad supply drops with so much commons in Rare Supply Drops and horrible 3 bonus keys :( xD!!

Oh, don't get me started on him.

Guy has ripped me off more than anyone else irl.

I hate getting 2 commons and a rare in a rare supply drop.

Edited by Sam Gideon

(Is this still a thing? I'm doing it anyway lol)

Name: SunflowerPrincess/Patty

Likes: MLP, cartoons, anime and manga, videogames (few ones, like Pokemon and Yokai Watch), J-Pop/K-Pop, animals, sweets, cheese

Dislikes: people, rap and mainstream music, horror movies

Hobbies: drawing, watching anime/cartoons, reading manga, collecting Pokemon cards

Other Info: I've got depression, and I'm currently healing from amenorrhea (lack of period) and losing weight. I've failed my previous school year, which means that I'll have to repeat it this year. I'm also very socially awkward and still can't believe that I'm almost of age.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Name: Marko

Likes: Techology/computers, talking with others, MLP, older catroons (like the swat kats, pinky and the brain, the real adventures of jonny quest and other stuff from the 90s cartoon network)

Dislikes: N/A

Hobbies: tech stuff (mainly computers), reading wikipedia, watching the news, netflix

Other Info: I'm not the best at staring conversations or I run out of ideas quickly

Can't remember if I've posted here but here it goes!

Name: Charles/Charlie/Chuck

Likes: SCUBA diving, fishing, hiking, boating, swimming, whiskey, music, skateboarding, spending time with friends and family, and MLP of course. Sometimes I enjoy working.

Dislikes: Politics, DESCO Pots, dive tenders, inept co-workers, being cold, being awake against my will, tomatoes, internet slang, vegetable oil, ignorance, housecleaning, Gulf of Mexico weather.

Hobbies: SCUBA diving, watching movies, and finding other hobbies. :rarity: 

Other Info: I like talking to people and stuff! I'm a nice guy! :crackle: 

Seemed like all the cool kids are doing this so hear me out...

Name - Just call me a Twilight affectionate :P

Gender - Male

Country - Apple Pie and Baseball

Likes - MLP(duh), Cars, Photography, Videography, Flora/Botanics, Computers and Tech.

Dislikes - Politics, Drugs/Alcohol, Sports, Violence, Dumbness.

Hobbies - Look at Likes^

Other - I'm always here so shoot me a friend request :derp:

Hi there. I’m Heather. I’m looking for a long term friendship, someone who I can really get to know. I am hoping to find a person who’s willing to talk a lot, is not too busy, is emotionally supportive, and is kind. I prefer females and other lgbtplus people but I can take a guy friend. I’m engaged to my fiancee who’s the love of my life. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, Neopets, subeta, poetry, my little pony, Pokemon, harve moon, etc. I hope to find someone who will be there for me, that I can talk too , develop a bond with and call family. I’m suffering from mental health issues. So I don’t work or go to school. Aspergers, ocd, depression, and anxiety.

• Brohoof 2

I dunno why I'm doing this, I have so many friends anyways. Ha... Ha ha... Ha........

*AHEM*

Name: [[REDACTED]]

Likes: Ponies, writing, classical music, other music, writing again, sharp-tongues, astrophysics, evolutionary biology, anything from WH40K, theology & philosophy, snails.

Dislikes: I don't believe in such things. Stalin, I guess.  :confused:

Hobbies: Writing, wasting time. 

Other Info: I am your worst nightmare dressed in pajamas! 

Name: The Doctor..oh wait, nope. Just Tech.

Gender: According to most humans, female. In reality, male.

Likes: Doctor Who, Gravity Falls, Supernatural, MLP(You don't say!), bowties, musicals, Good Mythical Morning, Game Grumps, Nostalgia Critic, chocolate ANYTHING, not being alone, everything that is cute/adorable, randomness, and peanut butter.

Dislikes: Most humans, people who don't know how to carry a conversation, most reality shows, arrogant people, people who think they know you better than you, spiders, bees, literally any other bug in existence, my own brain most days, and occasionally my mouth for messing up words. 

Hobbies: Making videos, drawing, breathing, writing, singing, waiting for people to respond.

Other Info: Awkward. So very awkward and paranoid when it comes to meeting people, but I really start to loosen up the more I get to know you. One second I'll be tense but the moment we're acquainted I'm a random little dingle of a dangle. Feel free to message me if you'd like :D

Edited by Tech Reel
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Cookie! My real name is ew Dx

Likes: YOU ♥! :'D And also Trixie. And also cookies, and chocolate, and cakes, and ice cream, and donuts, and sugar..... I also really like animals, pets are life ^u^ AND EVERYTHING CUTE <3

Dislikes: School, life, the fact that everything is about money these days... ):

Hobbies: Drawing, rewatching Trixie episodes, talking to birds, crying out of lonliness...

Other Info: I would really love to have some new friends!!! I have literally one friend right now and a cockatoo who talks to me occasionally. Send me a message please! :D

Edited by Cookie <3
  • Brohoof 5

Name: Dawn

Likes: Cats, cake, gaming, architecture, history, hugs, being comforted 

Dislikes: Mean people, maths, alcohol, bullying

Hobbies: Baking, drawing, gaming, youtube, watching films, singing, hugging, photography, writing

Other Info: I'm willing to be friends with people and like to be helpful but I'm very shy and sensitive and have a rough past so please be kind to me.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 4

Hobbies: Baking, drawing, gaming, youtube, watching films, singing, hugging, photography, writing

Other Info: I'm willing to be friends with people and like to be helpful but I'm very shy and sensitive and have a rough past so please be kind to me.

Gaming is always awesome. So kudo's to you for that.

I also share your hate of math. Was never good at it myself and never cared for it.

Anyway, good luck finding friends on here.

• Brohoof 1

Seemed like all the cool kids are doing this so hear me out...

Name - Just call me a Twilight affectionate :P

Gender - Male

Country - Apple Pie and Baseball

Likes - MLP(duh), Cars, Photography, Videography, Flora/Botanics, Computers and Tech.

Dislikes - Politics, Drugs/Alcohol, Sports, Violence, Dumbness.

Hobbies - Look at Likes^

Other - I'm always here so shoot me a friend request :derp:

Hi there. I’m Heather. I’m looking for a long term friendship, someone who I can really get to know. I am hoping to find a person who’s willing to talk a lot, is not too busy, is emotionally supportive, and is kind. I prefer females and other lgbtplus people but I can take a guy friend. I’m engaged to my fiancee who’s the love of my life. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, Neopets, subeta, poetry, my little pony, Pokemon, harve moon, etc. I hope to find someone who will be there for me, that I can talk too , develop a bond with and call family. I’m suffering from mental health issues. So I don’t work or go to school. Aspergers, ocd, depression, and anxiety.

I dunno why I'm doing this, I have so many friends anyways. Ha... Ha ha... Ha........

*AHEM*

Name: [[REDACTED]]

Likes: Ponies, writing, classical music, other music, writing again, sharp-tongues, astrophysics, evolutionary biology, anything from WH40K, theology & philosophy, snails.

Dislikes: I don't believe in such things. Stalin, I guess.  :confused:

Hobbies: Writing, wasting time. 

Other Info: I am your worst nightmare dressed in pajamas! 

Name: The Doctor..oh wait, nope. Just Tech.

Gender: According to most humans, female. In reality, male.

Likes: Doctor Who, Gravity Falls, Supernatural, MLP(You don't say!), bowties, musicals, Good Mythical Morning, Game Grumps, Nostalgia Critic, chocolate ANYTHING, not being alone, everything that is cute/adorable, randomness, and peanut butter.

Dislikes: Most humans, people who don't know how to carry a conversation, most reality shows, arrogant people, people who think they know you better than you, spiders, bees, literally any other bug in existence, my own brain most days, and occasionally my mouth for messing up words. 

Hobbies: Making videos, drawing, breathing, writing, singing, waiting for people to respond.

Other Info: Awkward. So very awkward and paranoid when it comes to meeting people, but I really start to loosen up the more I get to know you. One second I'll be tense but the moment we're acquainted I'm a random little dingle of a dangle. Feel free to message me if you'd like :D

Name: Cookie! My real name is ew Dx

Likes: YOU ♥! :'D And also Trixie. And also cookies, and chocolate, and cakes, and ice cream, and donuts, and sugar..... I also really like animals, pets are life ^u^ AND EVERYTHING CUTE <3

Dislikes: School, life, the fact that everything is about money these days... ):

Hobbies: Drawing, rewatching Trixie episodes, talking to birds, crying out of lonliness...

Other Info: I would really love to have some new friends!!! I have literally one friend right now and a cockatoo who talks to me occasionally. Send me a message please! :D

Name: Niko

Likes: Gaming, cartoons/anime, music, random interesting topics.

Dislikes: Uninteresting, dumb people that can't get an original thought across. 

Hobbies: Gaming. That's it basically :D

Other Info: I'm experienced with stress. Considering I've been through A LOT, I'm still in a decent mental spot. I'm decent with helping people out with stress aswell, so if you're going through hard times, hmu and I'll try my best to help :)

Gaming is always awesome. So kudo's to you for that.

I also share your hate of math. Was never good at it myself and never cared for it.

Anyway, good luck finding friends on here.

LET'S BE FRIEEEEEEEENDS!! :DDDDDDD

Name: Tony

Element: Generosity

Likings and hobbies: ANIMATION  :wub: also drawing and chat!

Dislikes: Bullies, Haters and trolls

Hobbies: ANIMATION!!  :okiedokieloki:

Favorite food: ALL except bugs, guts, and weird parts of any animal

Favorite Episode: Party for One, Suited for Success, are special in this feline heart

favorite music: i am good with most of it except country, reggeae, Reggaeton,

Additional Info: i always reply PMs i like to make draws and presents for my close friends, am busy most of the day so i can be a good company in the mornings and nights... i like to mention, that i consider myself as a person with a lot of empathy, i feel other's pain and try to help them, i listen their vents and confessions with a lot of respect, i try to always bring them a smile, i am not a shy person so if you look for any advise or chat on PMs you better be prepared for walls of texts of course related to the topic and whatnot, 

• Brohoof 3

I would like to give this a shot. To be honest, I've been feeling kinda lonely lately. I think I just need to make more friends. Even if I'm not really a part of this fandom anymore, I'd still welcome anyone here to message me. c:

• Brohoof 3

I've been around the forums for a little while and never really paid much attention to this thread but it seems like such a sweet idea so I'd love to post a bio here. :)

Name: Matt

Likes: Learning, animation, MLP: FiM (obviously!), Star Wars, listening to music, watching sports, hugs, reading, writing, science, history, psychology, and helping people with their problems

Dislikes: Bullying, conceited people, any bug with the ability to sting, my own singing, and mathematics

Hobbies: Writing, reading, and gaming

Other Info: I'm currently a college freshman studying psychology. I'm very introverted and I tend to be both quiet and mysterious until I really get to know someone. Just know that even though I'm timid, there is a gigantic nerd underneath all that!  :twi: My personality is a mixture between Twilight, Fluttershy, and Moondancer... with Rainbow Dash's loyalty thrown in there for good measure. Oh, and I wear glasses. Not sure why you would want to know that, but now you know.  ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Name: Alexandre

Dislikes: Meanies

Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing

Other Info: I'm trying to find friends and to be less lonely. I am sensitive, so I used to avoid people, but.. I want to change that now :) .

Name: Alexandre

Dislikes: Meanies

Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing

Other Info: I'm trying to find friends and to be less lonely. I am sensitive, so I used to avoid people, but.. I want to change that now :) .

Hey there. Is that you in the group? I'm not sure if we're best friend but we can be friends, right?

• Brohoof 1

Name: Logan (Bazz)

Dislikes: Mean people (such as people who dislike the brony fandom), intolerant people, and those who overuse memes until they get tired and unfunny.

Hobbies: Web design (sometimes)   

Other Info: I'm a very friendly guy, so please feel free to add me and/or PM me!

• Brohoof 2