Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Just call me Alexis

Likes: Music, Video games, Reading, Information, Steven Universe, Chewing gum, Sweet food, Gross food, Deep conversations, Dark colors, Jackets, etc.

Dislikes: A lot of stuff, but here are a few. Coffee, Bacon, Balloons, Wide open spaces, Social interaction, Food, South Park, etc.

Hobbies: I don't have any that I consider hobbies.

Other info: I'm not a trusting person. I'm very bad at talking about myself and tend to keep myself out of the conversation, but there is no harm in knowing my likes and dislikes. I dislike using emoji's, so you will not see me use any. I'm a complicated person to get to know, but I've been lonely, so I decided to participate in this thread once again.

• Brohoof 2

Other Info: I'm just gonna say it right now. I really do not like talking to other guys. I really only find myself getting along, and having genuine conversations with females. It's just how and who I am.

Ah fuck! And I actually planned on messaging you! >_<

Anyway....let's move on.

Name: Alex

Likes: Visual art, Chemistry (just as a side note, pretty much only chemistry, I really suck at other natural sciences), talkactive people (my messages are usually a few lines long), sharing personal stuff (I usually like to share embarressing stories and laugh about them ^-^ I'am not ashamed of them because I know everyone has embarressing storie <3) and dark humor

Dislikes: Boring conversations about impersonal stuff, except if it's some philosophy stuff, that's always exciting ^-^ fake niceness (if you're overly nice and positive, it can be a bit creepy and weird), "super shy" people (please don't just stop replying without giving me a reason, I really hate that >_<), overly sensitive people (I sometimes like to tease people a little bit ^-^)

Hobbies: drawing, making chemistry experiments, collection elements, chatting with people, socializing (at least trying to), swimming and wasting way to much time on this forum >_<

Other info: You can pretty much ask me, talk about and say anything without offending me. I have mild asperger autism, but don't worry, I'am pretty good at talking online, you probably won't even notice it. I sometimes tend to be a little negative, so please forgive me if that happens, but other than that I guess I'am a pretty normal person. :)

• Brohoof 3

Let me try this again.

Name: Tameless

Continent: U.S

Likes: MLP, Gaming, Anime, Reading, Drawing/Coloring, Collecting Stuffed Animals, Drinking Tea, and Wishing I had a Bunny.

Dislikes: Well If you are not a nice person, I won't like ye.

Other Stuff: I haven't been on much, but I'm trying to find people to chat with and become long time best friends. Send me a chat anytime!

your profile pic is an owl so you're already my friend

• Brohoof 1

post-40379-0-96501100-1484824296_thumb.jpg

Name: Deathmare/Xanos (Won't reveal real name for security purposes)

-Paranormal things 

-Being in pitch darkness where its quiet (Find it relaxing)

-Disciplined people that have no fear

-Playing Scary/Horror games and Call of Duty

-Listening to music that suits me

Dislikes:

-Being emotional (Depending on the situation)

-People with no common sense

-Brightness (It gets too hot for me)

-Sweet treats (Prefers bitter sweet)

-Being hugged (I get on defense mode there sorry not use to it)

Hobby:

-Taking care of my landscape and castle/home

-Making sure to keep track of time

-Experimenting on alchemy and cyber kinetics

-Looking into the other things of the afterlife

-Tries to keep himself  from drama

Oh and by the way do feel free to ask me anything. Thanks.

My liar, just a part of it. Ponies meet me here.

post-40379-0-58971800-1484802982_thumb.jpg

post-40379-0-49496100-1484824336_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Deathmare

Name: Zachary

Likes: Video Games, Steven Universe, Pokemon, The Loud House, Zootopia, Nintendo, Android, We Bare Bears, The Simpsons (Both Old and New) and Laptops (Can't live without em)

Dislikes: Coffee, Teen Titans Go, South Park, Anime, Math, Spiders, Stink bugs, Sonic Boom Games, Donald Trump, Drugs, Mean People and Anti-Bronies (I was Anti-Brony until I watched MLP that turned me from an Anti-Brony into a Brony)

Hobbies: Video Games and Reading (That is When I get back into reading)

Other Info: I'm always there so Feel free to send me a Friend Request. :)

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

Hello there. I'm Heather. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, neopets, web comics, and harvest moon. Twilight is best pony. Also I just say 18 and up as I'm 22. It's weird to talk to minors and I prefer people who are legally adults. Anyyyyyywayyys. I'm engaged, lgbtplus, and love my future wife and Boston terrier, Clemetine 

Name: Secret! :rarity:

Dislikes: Failing and Stupid people

Hobbies: Soccer, Music (drums

Other Info: Disney and music lover.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Twilight-Sparkle17

Dislikes: Homework, Changing schedules, Writing essays, Bullies, Rude People, getting up really early, wearing dresses all the time, wearing heels all the time

Hobbies: Reading books, writing stories/fanfictions, singing, listening to music

Other Info: My favorite color's red and I can be very patient most of the time, except for when one ticks me off.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Name: Prefer not to say right away

Likes: Pokemon, Zelda, well, video games in general really. Gravity falls, Mlp (duh) South park, comedy stand up specials, and a ton of youtube are all things I watch, and anything football/soccer related

Dislikes: All the usual stuff you'd see on here, that being mean people in general

Hobbies: Writing short scripts, listening to music almost every minute when Im not talking to someone, shiny hunting in pokemon if I've got a good amount of free time, and I guess playing games in general if that counts too

Other Info: Im super introverted and struggle at times to keep a conversation going, but it doesnt take long for me to understand someones 'limits' for lack of a better word and be able to be myself around them, which is a lot less shy and anxious

Edited by Mimikyu Mothra

Name: BlueStreak

Likes: MLP (obviously), Sports (baseball in particular), Cars, Horses, Music, Pizza, History, and the Internet, among other things.

Dislikes: Immaturity, Trolling, Sushi, Broccoli, MMA, Waking up early, People who break plans, and so many more.

Hobbies: Playing guitar, hiking, some video games (don't play nearly as much as I used to), the furry fandom, and of course the bronydom!

Other Info: I'm pretty talkative most of the time, and I'm always looking for new people to chat with. My list has gotten a little thin these days, so feel free to send me a message! I don't bite!

• Brohoof 3

Name: Michael

Dislikes: Having to take daily medication. Forcing myself to get up and ready for work. Realizing its Monday :eww:

Hobbies: Video Games, Bicycling, Motorcycles, working out, photography, computer science and digital photo editing

Other Info: Looking forward to overcoming personal anxiety and depression. Want to move into an apartment

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I posted here a while back but would like to update some things:

Name: Lauren, but I prefer to go by Lucky, Bolty, Bolt, or whatever on here 

Likes: NASCAR, auto racing, cars, sports, roller coasters, water slides, animals... horses dogs and fish especially, meeting new people and making new friends, YouTube, Gatorade, Coca Cola, the colors blue and yellow, life, and RAINBOW DASH

Dislikes: Sounds weird, but I can't think of anything I really dislike

Hobbies: YouTube, NASCAR, I like fishkeeping but I'm not as crazy about it as I used to be...

Other Info: Well, lets see...I don't really play video games too much, I'm pretty tomboyish, I dream of being a NASCAR driver, I'm crushin haaard on NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson...heheheheheh... and talking about my sexuality I'm heterosexual/straight, I'm a christian, and I'm not in a relationship and I DO NOT want to be...the reason why I stress this is because in real life and online I'm always being chased by guys...it gets downright frustrating and annoying, so please guys I can be your friend, just no, you know :adorkable: Lets see what else...well I'm a pretty friendly and understanding person, I'm patient for the most part but I can get irritated when others try taking charge over me. I'm always up for a good chat. Guess that's it lol

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Name: Lunar Echo is preferable for on here.

Likes: Gaming, YouTube, Movies, Training, History, Military Stuff.

Dislikes: Racism, Pedophiles, Vile Language, Sexual Deviants, Gore, Hurting of Fellow Humans and Animals.

Hobbies: Exercising, Gaming, Learning about Military Stuff, Learning about History, Learning about other Cultures, Looking from other Perspectives.

Other Info: Am up for relationships.

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 2

Name: I prefer Telferi for now uwu

Likes: Gaming, Youtube, Reading, Drawing, Playing and listening music.

Dislikes: There is not much that i dislike

Hobbies: Playing games, Drawing mostly ponies, Listening, learning and playing music,

Other info: I am up for relationships

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Name: Nate is fine ^^;

Personality: I'm a mixed bag of bad OC traits. Sometimes I'm very polite and other times I'm intentionally rude. Sometimes I'm excited and other times I'm downtrodden. I can be well-mannered or I can be vulgar, lazy or active, apathetic or empowered, energetic or deprived. Sometimes everything blurs together and I become an empty husk. There's a faint glumness that surrounds the whole charade.

So... in a nutshell, I'm a mess. There's really no other way to describe it.

Likes: Talking to what few friends I have, watching YouTube, gaming, listening to music, and a few certain TV shows

Dislikes: It's hard to pin down dislikes for me

Other Info: I'm shipping off to the Army in September, so you won't see this jabbering corpse around for much longer.

Goals: I want to find someone who will bring out the good in me, and someone who I can enjoy a close, long, platonic relationship with. I also want to start a YouTube channel, since I'm hiding a stack of obscure gaming gems that I'm waiting to reveal to everyone.

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Jade

Likes: ponies (mlp) , cartoons (NOT anime), drawing (sometimes), making people laugh, giving advice, traveling, ice cream, chocolate, Internet, cats, genuine people, love, making people feel happy :D

Dislikes: Vomiting, dogs (not all dogs), bothersome people, rudeness, jerks, loud noises, making huge mistakes, being embarrassed, Internet trolls, discrimination, people who think they're everything in a bag of chips, bullies 

Hobbies: this part of the list is going to be VERY unusual one of my hobbies is reading books or watching videos/movies on the things I'm interested in these include: human anatomy and organ systems, notorious serial killers/murderers, certain historical events, mummies, cartoons, prank videos. 

I sing as a hobby as well, in my free time I write lyrics and sing them making not music but songs I will take deep passion in certain songs and will write them to express certain emotions or just for fun. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but here it goes, I am kind of an artist and I do draw at times you might be wondering why I said earlier "I can't believe I'm saying this" well let me get to that point, I really take a certain passion in drawing cartoon-like drawings of digestive system organs, intestines, stomachs, ETC. with Facial expressions and mostly a funny pun or two :)   If you're curious about my artwork or have any questions about it you can always ask ha ha I personally think it's bizarre as heck too, and I'm the one who draws this silly stuff LOL 

Other Info: I'm unique, funny, and kind as well as Cheesy 

with that being said, I hope you had an amazing and excellent day

sincirely, Jade :D 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Name: Jake

Likes, ponies, fun, technology, making others smile,dogs, sushi (mmmm), Adreilene  rushes

Dislikes, Jerks, annoying people, steryotypes , trolls, bullies, sweating

Hobbies : playing video games, parkour... hm... needs more, uh breathingggggg?:twi:

Other info: I'm an atheist and bi.

Goals: Make everyone's day that much better (Godang I'm alot like pinkie), joining some kind of mlg team 

Edited by Yumekai

Name: Woke Smeed. This is the internet. Were you expecting me to use my real name?

Music - I can listen to just about any kind of music, but I generally dislike pop and country. Rap is something I'm slowly getting into. I've been listening to a lot of classical music recently. When it comes to classical music, I'm more into the stuff that can be played by a few people. Full orchestra's cool and all, but I don't think it's as impressive as having a few people with a lot of talent. My favorite genre of music is easily metal, though. My favorite kind of metal pretty much changes from day to day, but it's generally power, doom, or stoner. My favorite band is probably Sabaton (power metal.) My favorite album is probably Gojira's From Mars To Sirius (groove metal) or Truckfighter's Gravity X (stoner metal. It's also where my current profile picture comes from.)

Movies - There isn't really one genre that I'm a big fan of. I can like just about any kind of movie (although I'm not a fan of religious movies or chick flicks.) I've been watching a lot of 80s horror movies recently. The body horror (my favorite kind of horror) from that era is on another level. Movies that confuse me are also fun, like Memento. My favorite series is either Alien or Star Wars (original and prequel. Sequel trilogy isn't looking too good so far.) My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino and Stanley Kubrick.

Video Games - I'm generally into RPGs like Bethesda's Fallout games (I tried playing the first one, but I've never liked isometric games) or Mount And Blade. I'm also into arena shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament, although I suck at them. My favorite games are Fallout: New Vegas and Sid Meier's Civilization V.

Anime and Cartoons - I don't have a preference over either. Starting off with anime, I'm casually into them and don't really have a preference of genres (although I've never been a fan of harem anime.) My favorite anime would be either One Punch Man, or Cowboy Bebop. As for cartoons, I'm more into stuff from my childhood (mostly because I haven't been able to watch a lot of newer shows.) Stuff like Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Courage The Cowardly Dog are my favorites.

Dislikes: Elitists, assholes, throwing up, overly emotional people, people annoying me when I'm doing stuff, being betrayed.

Hobbies: Writing and things relating to my username

Other Info: Since it'll come up, my religion is somewhere between atheist and agnostic deist. I'm also not an outgoing guy, so don't expect me to send you a PM. If you want to talk to me, or have a question about anything, shoot me a PM.

Name: For MLP Forums purposes, Planetaria. However if we become friends then I have no problem revealing my real name. 

- Love Harry Potter and other YA fantasy novels such as the Red Queen series, Twilight, City of Bones, etc

- Enjoy classic literature such as Pride and Predjudice, Little Women, Jane Eyre and modernization of classic literature. 

- MLP: FiM, MLP: Equestria Girls, soundtracks, I'm bound to love the movie, toys, plushies, collectible card game, etc. 

- Astronomy: I'm actually studying to become an astronomer presently and my interests are in planets specifically. Especially the travel and colonization on other planets and the creation of power it will take to get there. 

- Futurama, American Dad, Family Guy are my FAVORITE non pony shows

- I adore fashion and my favorite retail stores are GAP, Banana Republic, Lilly Pulitzer, Henri Bendel, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, and more that I can't think of right now

- Disney: not as much as I used to before working for them, but I'm slowly liking it again and enjoy going to the parks now. 

Dislikes: close minded people, people not willing to respect opinions or beliefs, unacceptance, non tolerance, uncompassionate people. 

Hobbies: watching my favorite shows listed above, more times than an anyone who isn't working on the actual show should. Spending time with my fiancè, as he works a lot so time is precious with him. I am a graphic designer while in school and create pony pieces as well. Pintereting my dream life. I hope to add camping and kayaking to this list once things get better financially. I'm currently unemployed, or freelance, and things are tight. But God has a plan and things are looking up while he continues to provide for us. 

I am Christian but a very accepting, loving and non judgmental one. Please do not stereotype me, as I will not you. I will not permeate our conversations with scripture or prayer unless of course you share with me that you would like it. I do not discriminate against any religion, race, orientation, etc and I expect the same respect. 

Much love friends! 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Crosswind99

Likes: MLP,  camping trips, 4x4ing, swimming, drawing and pretty much anything to do with aircraft

Dislikes: narrow minded people, the heat (kinda ironic) being late and for all the dangerous animals and stuff where I am I cannot stand cockroaches. Everything else is fine except them. 

Hobbies: fishing, gliding (the best) sketching and hiking. In general if it's something outdoors I'm down for it. Always keen for a chat about everything and anything and meeting new people. Just PM me if youse need anything. 

Name: Pat or Patrick, or my username. Whatever works.

Likes: MLP (obviously), Doctor Who, Meteorology, Auto Racing (NASCAR, Indy, F1, dirt track),animated movies, Fallout Equestria and Fallout in general, Professional Wrestling, video gaming, writing fanfiction/writing prose, reading fanfics, roleplaying, penguins.

Dislikes: Being late, people who only look at my physical appearance, people who complain about the weather, destracted/bad drivers, politics, Calculus.

Hobbies: Gaming, RPing, storm spotting (i'm certified), meteorological and nature photography, writing and reading fanfics. I'm a laidback guy, and very easy to get along with. if you need me at any time, PM me. I'm normally on a few times a day, and i love to chat just about everything. FYI, if the conversation turns to weather/meteorology (which is my favorite thing to talk about), I'll probably talk your ear off about it (sorry, i just love to teach others about what I'm passionate about).

• Brohoof 2

Name: Tilgoreth

I love FlutterDash. I really f**king love FlutterDash. By far my favorite ship in this fandom or any other fandom. I mean that by the way. I really love FlutterDash. Mlp, Hanazuki, Steven Universe, Unbreakble Kimmy Schmidt, Psycho Pass, Sword Art Online, are some of my favorite shows.

I love the Republic Commando books that Karen Travis wrote. Frozen is one of my favorite movies of all time. And I love those Tinker Bell direct too DVD movies that Disney made a few years ago.

I like crude and lewd humor. I also swear like a sailor in real life. My taste in music is mostly shit, but I am open too new suggestions. I suppose I usually like the bitchy character in most stories, as long as they have a reason too be a bitch or aren't actually a bitch in the first place. Which is why Weiss is my favorite RWBY character and Rarity is my favorite mlp character. 

Spelunky is one of my favorite video games. I have played like seventy hours so far and I still haven't made it too Olmec. But I don't care becasue that game is still fun as hell. 80% of the games I own I haven't finished and probaly never will. I love things that don't take its self too seriosuly, but isn't f**king stupid. 

lol I don't know.

firefox_2017-07-14_12-47-31.thumb.png.832f99f181ee6355b1378d5afb82bae9.pngfirefox_2017-07-14_12-58-47.png.2d7504c13c1dd06d1d824276d799133a.png

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I love things that don't take its self too seriosuly, but isn't f**king stupid.

That is my problem - I enjoy serious stuff.

{and now for more than you ever wanted to know about Mirage77}

Really serious stuff. Very serious meaning of life stuff. It causes me to recoil from 90% of the crap in the mainstream, which seems to me nothing more than a corporate guilt complex (you should like this, you should wear that, you should believe this, blah, blah blah). Some people seem to think that the meaning of life is being controlled. I reject that notion. Life is wonderful and terrible - I crave for the freedom to see and live in its reality. But I am a clown, an abolition of grace, a terrible villain to himself and others. I feel all the pain but I also inflict it. So science reveals no paradoxes - but my spirit begs to differ.

I didn't ask for any gifts of insight, or visions, or even tendencies. I didn't ask, didn't try, actually didn't even desire to become a fan of MLP. But here I am.

All I can say is that the show makes me laugh to tears - it is just the funniest, most uplifting show I've seen in my life.

So what would it be like to meet others that feel the same way? Could it be that Equestria means the same?

Is it a metaphor for a soul seeking wonder and innocence? It is just silly time? Or is there just enough well disguised wisdom to inspire real sight through the dim fog of daily BS?

I've seen some troubled people here - venting, reaching out, sometimes on their knees begging to be listened to (figuratively). People wanting to make a connection. As a man who has so much experience with sorrow, I felt compelled to stay - just in case. Just maybe, I could share something, anything, that would make them feel better - no matter how small.

But I don't pander. I don't fake it for praise or for comfort. Comfort kills (refer to paragraph #2).

Peace and beauty live in truth. The truth may not always feel good but it is the only good. This is the magic of friendship. The ponies would tell you the same. (Good stories tell the truth).

And so, rather playfully, I embrace my shadow. A lonely exile from Equestria. Dear Princess Luna, I am your child of the night.

{K}oL

Name: Greg

Likes: Trance, Deep House, electronic - all music really. I love music. Art, writing, MLP, a little gaming here and there, BIG speakers and powerful amps (gotta have teh sounds man), cars trucks engines women tequila and Clint Eastwood.

Dislikes: Idiots, charlatans, messes, small talk or watermelon.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

That is my problem - I enjoy serious stuff.

{and now for more than you ever wanted to know about Mirage77}

Really serious stuff. Very serious meaning of life stuff. It causes me to recoil from 90% of the crap in the mainstream, which seems to me nothing more than a corporate guilt complex (you should like this, you should wear that, you should believe this, blah, blah blah). Some people seem to think that the meaning of life is being controlled. I reject that notion. Life is wonderful and terrible - I crave for the freedom to see and live in its reality. But I am a clown, an abolition of grace, a terrible villain to himself and others. I feel all the pain but I also inflict it. So science reveals no paradoxes - but my spirit begs to differ.

I didn't ask for any gifts of insight, or visions, or even tendencies. I didn't ask, didn't try, actually didn't even desire to become a fan of MLP. But here I am.

All I can say is that the show makes me laugh to tears - it is just the funniest, most uplifting show I've seen in my life.

So what would it be like to meet others that feel the same way? Could it be that Equestria means the same?

Is it a metaphor for a soul seeking wonder and innocence? It is just silly time? Or is there just enough well disguised wisdom to inspire real sight through the dim fog of daily BS?

I've seen some troubled people here - venting, reaching out, sometimes on their knees begging to be listened to (figuratively). People wanting to make a connection. As a man who has so much experience with sorrow, I felt compelled to stay - just in case. Just maybe, I could share something, anything, that would make them feel better - no matter how small.

But I don't pander. I don't fake it for praise or for comfort. Comfort kills (refer to paragraph #2).

Peace and beauty live in truth. The truth may not always feel good but it is the only good. This is the magic of friendship. The ponies would tell you the same. (Good stories tell the truth).

And so, rather playfully, I embrace my shadow. A lonely exile from Equestria. Dear Princess Luna, I am your child of the night.

{K}oL

Name: Greg

Likes: Trance, Deep House, electronic - all music really. I love music. Art, writing, MLP, a little gaming here and there, BIG speakers and powerful amps (gotta have teh sounds man), cars trucks engines women tequila and Clint Eastwood.

Dislikes: Idiots, charlatans, messes, small talk or watermelon.

Oh know I'm an idiot and I love watermelon!! :D

Edited by Tilgoreth
idiot

8 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Oh know I'm an idiot and I love watermelon!! :D

Swear loyalty to the Princess of the Night and thou shall no longer be an idiot. :orly:

• Brohoof 1