Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: You can just call me Berry!

Likes: Cute pastel ponies, video games (Fallout, Skyrim, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Pokemon to name a few), shitposting, anime, them dank memes, j-pop idols, procrastinating 

Dislikes: Close-minded people, spiders, others who don't think before they speak, unintentional bad grammar (there's a difference I promise lol), insensitive people 

Hobbies: Cosplaying, dancing, binge-watching 25 episode anime in one sitting

Other Info: Uhhh I'm pretty shy/awkward/introverted IRL but online I really like talking to and meeting new people! It's just easier to type how I feel rather than to really express it. My personality is honestly Fluttershy to a T. I try to be as friendly as possible and I finally decided to join the fandom just so I can make some other friends with my interests. :3c I really, really enjoy cosplaying and even cos Fluttershy bc she is best pony. I love anime and ironically call myself a weeb but yanno at least I am a self-aware weeb. (Love Live / Osomatsu-san are my favorite shows so if we have that in common pls let me know bc I can talk about either for hours and need more people to scream about it with.) Speaking of cosplay I am actually part of an upcoming MLP cosplay/cover/dance group! My friends and I decided to jump at the opportunity of producing some quality content since we realized there isn't too much out there in terms of cosplay and covers. We plan on performing at NMND next month so I'm super excited! (If you happen to be going too, keep an eye out for us on Saturday lol) 

WHOOPS I rambled but yeah I'm still trying to find my way around the site since I'm pretty new here. But if we have anything in common at all feel free to talk to me! I'm here to make friends. ♡

Edited by Ichigopai
  • Brohoof 1

I can't remember if I ever posted here before but even if I have, there's no harm in posting again right?? :D

Name: My real name is Matthew, though in real life I go by Matt.

Likes: I'm a real fan of animation. :) So I'm into tons of cartoons and I'm slowly getting myself into anime; I would appreciate any recommendations. ^^ I'm also a fan of video games, alternative rock, reading, cats, memes, psychology, economics, Star Wars, food, watching sports, and PONIES! Oh, and hugs. Hugs are the best.

Dislikes: People who use politics and religion (or lack thereof) as an excuse to hate one another, most rap music, small talk, public speaking, manipulative people, and waking up before 10 am. :P

Hobbies: Reading, writing, bicycling, wasting time on YouTube and Netflix, and daydreaming.

Other info: I can be quiet and mysterious IRL. :blush: I'm currently a college sophomore. And Twilight is best pony, followed by Starlight. If the latter pony offends you then feel free to look elsewhere. ;) Jk

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Name: just call me anything You want :v Except for Silly pone :v 

Country: Slavland... I mean, Poland. We have lots of babushkas and kompots, befriend me and my babushka may bring some kotlet mielony  :v 

Likes: Astronomy, science, music (almost every genre with metal and rock being on a lead), meeting people, PC games, board games, memes, learning new things about the world and trying them, traveling, Star Wars or movies in general, fantasy/sci-fi books also helping people when I am able to do it. 

Dislikes: Selfishness, political or religious fanatism and being paranoic about those, close minded people, also I hate smoking (but I don't mind others smoking, so don't worry about it).

A bit more about me: Introvert, currently being part of a family business, about to start new studies. In the free time I work on music (amateur songwriter here), play games, meet friends and do other stuff to keep me busy. Or I am simply being lazy if I feel like it. I try to be open minded for people, things I can't stand were stated before, the rest should be fine by me ^^ I try to be friendly for people, but I am also honest and when in serious conversation I may appear to be a bit blunt (but I never intend to offend or harm anyone, I just don't believe lying and being dishonest helps anyone when facing issues). Oh, I also absolutely hate My Little Pony. I never watched it and never will. Do not watch that dreadful show. Honestly, people are out of their mind to enjoy it! D: 

Hit me up if You want the best friend ever - I promise lots of brainless memes and music spam XD 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there c: I'm Heathr.22. I like anime, manga, webkinz, stuffed animals, writing, reading, neopets, goatlings, subeta, and Harry Potter. I'm a brony and furry. I have autism and am engaged. Looking for a friend to text.

• Brohoof 1

>Wrote a post

>Firefox broke before I saved it

> Furious internal screaming

> Well, here we go again...

I came back to the forums some time ago, so It would be nice to make some new friends here

Name:  Whatever, ou can call me Jack or by my forum nickname (my previous forum nick was Geralt of Poland)

Country: central-European alternative state of mind called Poland (no, it's Russia that has squatting Slavs in tracksuits, we just have regular Slavs in tracksuits xD)

Likes & Hobbies: colorful cartoon ponies, history, learning new interesting stuff from different fields (like science, psychology, humanities), music (mainly rock/metal music but I also like music from many other genres. My favourite metal bands are Iron Maiden and Sabaton), PC games. I've recently got myself into tabletop RPGs.

I also try to be open to new potentially interesting stuff. Sometimes I fell tha spending most of my time procrastinating within my comfort zone is not very good for me, It's a thing I'm slowly trying to change :P

Dislikes: Pointless small talks, people being jerks

Other info: I'm quite shy and awkward but I'm working on it. I'd like to improve my English so don't hesitate to point out my mistakes during a conversation :P 

I wish I could write more about myself and my character but I'm just not good at it :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So I've been friend searching and have lost a few people who I felt close too. I dont know if I did something wrong or just they needed space... I feel bad though bit I'm trying not to get down about it. If I do or say the wrong thing just let me know before you block me okay? Well anyways I like anime, manga, stuffed animals, reading, writing, webkinz, and Harry Potter. I'm a brony and furry. I have a lovely fiancée and she's the love of my life. I have autism, depression, and anxiety.

• 6 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, twilight24 said:

Still open to friends. Bloop 

i love anime,manga,reading,writing and harry potter aswel
i also love drawing and traveling
so if you feel like it you can message me anytime

always open to new friendships but i'm not likely to make the first move so here's an introduction poem i wrote instead

like Applejack in a farm i'm Raised
on the hills near a small town
it has cold winters celestia be praised
for i loved snow as i've grown

my hobbies start with nice long reads
i'm a bit like twilight sparkle
just before her friends she seeks
a bit closed,not quick to chuckle

which brings me to my other trait
like fluttershy i'm very shy
my similarities end there,not great
for its plain i cannot fly

like Rarity my greatest passion
is in Art,i like to draw
though i'm not well versed in fashion
and i always look quite raw

so if you are like Pinkie pie
always looking for new friends
don't hold back,just come say Hi
lets form a bond that never ends

p.s.
as for you Rainbow Dash,i'm sorry
you're too awesome to compare
i couldn't fit you in my story
but i wrote this verse,so there

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: asl 

Country: hong kong special administrative region of the people's republic of china

Likes: ponies and cute things, blowing money on things i dont need, feminism and social justice, making people mad

Dislikes: i dont know

Hobbies: disappointing my parents, dancing <(*v*)>

Other Info: i just want some friends please msg me im lonely

Edited by lil tay
Do not use Zalgo text.

Name: (Do we need say it?, fine: 

Spoiler

Im Jullya

)

Likes: Chocolate, Coffee, Foxes, Wolves, Cats, Dogs, Nice people, Dragons, Changelings, Purple....

Dislikes: People who dont like my gramma and keep trying to ''correct'' me, fake friends, traitors, pink things, people who like say bad about newbs -.-, Altastrofae (banned user, i dont feel confortable at her forums), scammers, animal jam users....

Hobbies: I love play on computer, i love watch TV, i love make parodys and musics cause im the only one who will hear it, i like caring of animals....

Spoiler

but some animals i dont

Other Info: I am shy, i have a terrible mental health, i am ugly, my mental age is 2 to 6, i am crazy, i like crazies, personally i dont like fandoms (DONT KILL ME!), i like pokemon but i prefer yo-kai watch, i am insecure, i am pessimist and i have interest of being a moderator.

Name: Kevin Tang

Likes: indoor activities, the internet, ponies (the reason why I'm here), and many others that I don't remember

Dislikes: household chores, pets and outdoor activities

Hobbies: reading anything interesting and waste my time on the internet.

Other Info: I can be annoying and hurt your feelings unintentionally, because I can be very stupid at random times.

30 minutes ago, CherryAcorn said:

People who dont like my gramma and keep trying to ''correct'' me

It's for your own good. Also, you missed an "r" in the word gramma. :)

Name: Liam J Turner

Country: you probably already know but anyhow I live in Scotland

Likes: GTA (san Andreas and 5), some PC gaming, Fortnite (occasionally), Pones and lots more

Dislikes: Tumblr's idea of genders, anti bronies, spyro, Justin boeber and lots more probable.

Hobbies: the forums, light gaming, watching youtube, making video, singing

Other info: futurama and simpsons fan, massive Frender shipper, Twilight is best pon', planning on joining the Futurama fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Name: TheTaZe

Dislikes: Rap, People who are rude

Hobbies: Listening to music, sometimes making music, IT stuff, Games

Other Info: I'm an IT/Networking student that loves tech and the networking world.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/28/2017 at 7:28 AM, Totally Prospekt said:

I can't remember if I ever posted here before but even if I have, there's no harm in posting again right?? :D

Name: My real name is Matthew, though in real life I go by Matt.

Likes: I'm a real fan of animation. :) So I'm into tons of cartoons and I'm slowly getting myself into anime; I would appreciate any recommendations. ^^ I'm also a fan of video games, alternative rock, reading, cats, memes, psychology, economics, Star Wars, food, watching sports, and PONIES! Oh, and hugs. Hugs are the best.

Dislikes: People who use politics and religion (or lack thereof) as an excuse to hate one another, most rap music, small talk, public speaking, manipulative people, and waking up before 10 am. :P

Hobbies: Reading, writing, bicycling, wasting time on YouTube and Netflix, and daydreaming.

Other info: I can be quiet and mysterious IRL. :blush: I'm currently a college sophomore. And Twilight is best pony, followed by Starlight. If the latter pony offends you then feel free to look elsewhere. ;) Jk

You sound like a cool pony to be friends with!

Name: Synniken

Likes: Sly Cooper, Spyro, Harry Potter, motorcycles, Marvel, drawing, OneRepublic, Dreamworks, Minecraft, Friends, Russian, welding, Disney, Ratchet & Clank

Dislikes: Unnecessary complaining

Hobbies: Drawing, writing

Other Info: About to start my 2 year apprentice-ship as a welder in a few weeks, around the same time I'm hoping to finally get my driver's license!

Name: Mahmoud Elkhalifa (people just call me Moe)

Likes: Nature ,MLP ,Animals Music production Nintendo ,Fighting  games ,Cooking,Playing Saxophone, making friends, Geography, traveling,Basketball, Track, long distance running, archery.

Dislikes: bragging, cringny stuff.

Hobbies: Music Production, Drawing , Track and Field, 

Other info: I wanna learn how to break dance.

(edited)

Hello everypony!

Now, I decided to make this just because, well, I have not seen any forum posts around here that deal with ponies all around who are looking for more friends, or at least not directly!

Being a shy, not too social.... and limited on friends myself... I thought maybe I should start one here!

So! If you are looking for friends, please.. post on here! In turn, if you maybe want to add me or anything as well, feel free to, as this forum threat is meant to be very open into giving everypony a shot here at friendships!

Do not be shy here, we will all be accepting around here! ;)

Edited by Butterscotch Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Yes, it is going great, thank you for asking! How about you? :)

Its going quite well thanks! I saw your thread and decided to give it a jumpstart and maybe find a friend or 2:catface:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Its going quite well thanks! I saw your thread and decided to give it a jumpstart and maybe find a friend or 2:catface:

Well thank you very much, that is really appreciated! And that is my goal too, just for ponies looking for friends to find some on here! So by all means, if you see anypony you would like as a friend? By all means!~ ;)  Also, I am so happy you are doing good too!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Zayfen said:

Hey there, just joined recently and we all know that "New firends = good thing" is pretty much like a universal constant.

Indeed it is! But here, this is mostly what this forum... or at least this topic is about! Nothing more or nothing less! This is more for the ones who... are having troubles finding friends or.... really are just looking for some more, to come on over here with open hooves!