Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Just now, Zayfen said:

Oh, got it! Well it's a pleasure to meet y'all!

And it is so nice to meet you too of course! And, hey, if you are ever looking for more or new friends... well, I have a feeling there will be plenty here! :3

39 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Hello everypony!

Now, I decided to make this just because, well, I have not seen any forum posts around here that deal with ponies all around who are looking for more friends, or at least not directly!

Being a shy, not too social.... and limited on friends myself... I thought maybe I should start one here!

So! If you are looking for friends, please.. post on here! In turn, if you maybe want to add me or anything as well, feel free to, as this forum threat is meant to be very open into giving everypony a shot here at friendships!

Do not be shy here, we will all be accepting around here! ;)

Is this like some sort of lounge? :ooh:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Is this like some sort of lounge? :ooh:

In a way? Mostly here though, it is all about making friends! I am trying to make it slightly different compared to the WPCC lounge!Talking a little bit to maybe making a new friend after a little chat.... Or maybe just follow a couple of ponies on here to then start the talking off with a "Thank you for following!"

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

In a way? Mostly here though, it is all about making friends! I am trying to make it slightly different compared to the WPCC lounge!Talking a little bit to maybe making a new friend after a little chat.... Or maybe just follow a couple of ponies on here to then start the talking off with a "Thank you for following!"

Oh! I see, I was just curious on what this was exactly. Fair enough, I think a place to chat to make friends is a nice thing to have. :kindness:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Oh! I see, I was just curious on what this was exactly. Fair enough, I think a place to chat to make friends is a nice thing to have. :kindness:

That is why I made this here, for that reason, at least I hope so! ;)

• Brohoof 1

So, I know quite a few of you already here. :ooh:

Now to know who I don't know already! :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

So, I know quite a few of you already here. :ooh:

Now to know who I don't know already! :ph3ar:

Good idea, you might find some new friends you have a ton in common with! Hehehe... or at least get to know some ponies! :)

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Finding your next best friend
2 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Oopsies... so there was a thing like that already! And... I guess I was not looking good enough... Thank you!

No, It's quite alright. We still can make friend though! :squee:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

No, It's quite alright. We still can make friend though! :squee:

No, no, of course we can! I hope to make a ton of friends here then... or at least... try my best!

3 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

No, no, of course we can! I hope to make a ton of friends here then... or at least... try my best!

Well... do you wanna make friends? Let's start! What is your favorite thing to do?

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Well... do you wanna make friends? Let's start! What is your favorite thing to do?

Um... I do, of course! Alright... Um... Well I like walking, listening to music, doing MLP stuff of course, and um.... I sometimes play video games?

• Brohoof 1

Um... I do, of course! Alright... Um... Well I like walking, listening to music, doing MLP stuff of course, and um.... I sometimes play video games?

That's great! I like quite a few of those too! I love music especially metal. I like MLP stuff, like making friends and I like to play games in my free time!

Just now, TheTaZe said:

That's great! I like quite a few of those too! I love music especially metal. I like MLP stuff, like making friends and I like to play games in my free time!

Ohhhh, nice! Hehehe... I listen to mostly brony music myself... I like making friends too! Even if sometimes that can be hard for me to do.... But no, it sounds like we have a few things in common!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Ohhhh, nice! Hehehe... I listen to mostly brony music myself... I like making friends too! Even if sometimes that can be hard for me to do.... But no, it sounds like we have a few things in common!

Yes! We do indeed have something in common. If you want to talk out of here all, you can message me any time you want!

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Yes! We do indeed have something in common. If you want to talk out of here all, you can message me any time you want!

Oh, normally I am bad at saying hello first and all... But I would really want to talk with you more!

Oh, normally I am bad at saying hello first and all... But I would really want to talk with you more!

I am usually free. If I'm not you can post on my profile or even send me a PM. I will usually respond that way!

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I am usually free. If I'm not you can post on my profile or even send me a PM. I will usually respond that way!

No worries, I do not want to bother ya when you are very busy for the day! I might just send you a PM then!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

No worries, I do not want to bother ya when you are very busy for the day! I might just send you a PM then!

I'm not that busy. I'm just in class doing networking stuff! I will respond to your messages, don't you worry about that!