Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name:  You can call me Clawdeen or whatever my username is at this time

Likes: Art, Mythology, Writing, Art, Sonic, FNAF, Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, Kpop,Jpop, Metal, Pokemon, books, Comics(DC),Monster High, Anime and Manga, Tarot Cards, Halloween, Spiders, Cats, motorcycles etc

Dislikes: Sports, Arrogance, People who use other people to get to someone else or to get what they want and other things that I don't have time to list lol

Hobbies: Photography, Doing Art, Playing Videogames, Shopping, binge watching shows on netflix and Disney +, etc

I posted on here years ago, but I guess I'll use that as an excuse to redo everything for the sake of not having completely outdated info.

Name: Cash, because that's far simpler than my real name

Likes: MLP (Shocking right??), PC Games, Sonic, Music, Film, Card Collecting, Reading, Manga

Dislikes: People who act like assholes

Hobbies: Gaming, Sleeping, Photography, Enjoying Nature

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I probably  done this but I'm bored.

Name: TBD

Likes: Kpop, Rock, Jazz, Indie/hiphop, anime, SW, Marvel/DC, and Doctor Who. I like books as well, mostly classic ones, mystery, classic romance (depending what it is), and most of all, History. I also like clothes such as fashion in general.

Dislikes: Rude people and talkative ones.  ( please don't be clingy.) 

Hobbies: Drawing, writing short story or poetry, playing my guitar, and collecting whatever interests me.  

Other Info: I don't know what else to put but people tends to knows my pros and cons once they get to know me for a week or two. :twi: