Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Octavia's Melody/ Jon

State: Arizona

Likes: Ponies, comics, movies, anime, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Pokemon, Batman, Spiderman, Transformers, music, food, fashion. Too many to list.

Dislikes: Mainly ignorance and close-mindedness. Also not a fan of heights.

Hobbies: Play video games (not as much as I used to), collect Transformer/MLP merch, read comic books, used to play the guitar, window shop in my spare time.

Other Info: I am a student at ASU pursuing a degree in Behavioral Psychology. I used to speak semi-fluent Japanese after years of self-teaching and classes, but now I can only write and understand it when spoken. I initially took an interest in MLP after winning a G2 Rainbow Dash plush from a claw machine and discovering that Hasbro had put out a new series roughly two years ago. It's been hard trying to find people my age that are fans of the franchise so I don't really talk about it much with people outside of online forums. 

Edited by Octavia's Melody
  • Brohoof 2

Name: call me whatever

Likes: video games, animation, adventure time, mlp (duh), art of all kinds, minecraft, phoenix wright, nature, animals, legend of zelda, horror games, equality, uh so much else lol

Dislikes: sexists, racists, homophobes, rude people, closed minded people, 

Hobbies: drawing both digitally and traditionally, playing video games,

Other Info: I am queer+ an atheist so if that offends you we probably won't get along very well. I am pretty strongly opinionated on certain things but I am also soft spoken. I already got a best friend but I wouldn't mind befriending more people. 

Edited by RainbowGlitter

Name: MidnightInferno/Caitlin

Likes: Mindcrack, English, Media, John Green, LBGTQ, I.C.T, Grey's Anatomy, Sherlock, Microsoft Word, Twitter, times new roman, my bookshelf, my cd collection and my poster wall :)

Dislikes: Welsh, Drama (the subject and the actual thing), Stupid people, Shitty decor, the majority of people I know and close-minded people, comic sans, art (as a subject, art otherwise is beautiful!) I also dislike cliches.

Hobbies: Internet and reading mainly, does going to concerts count?

Other Info: nothing really

Edited by MidnightInferno

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sylvia.

Likes: Parks and Recreation, Breaking Bad, Celestia (duh), surfing the internet, bronies, nice people, hugs, sketching, twilicorn, acting, friends, Christmas, sunny days, dresses, fluffy dogs, the Simpsons, the Office, sport, travelling, etc.

Dislikes: Directioners, JB fans, makeup, bullies, trolls, racism, Dutch, lol kidding, mosquitoes, going shopping, photos, homophobes, rockmelon, watermelon, fruit in general, popularity, metal, etc.

Hobbies: Drawing, acting, watching MLP, basketball, ice skating, bowling, mini golf, eating, Forums, hugging people, running, other junk.

Other Info: Straight (if that's really important), outgoing and fun. :P

• Brohoof 1

Name: SCS (I don't feel comfortable disclosing my real name publicly on the internet)

Likes: Family, friends, Christmas, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, nature, animals, life, the world, music, comedy, some video games, the internet, books, philosophy, mathematics, physics, ufology, oneirology, art, history, and spirituality.

Dislikes: Hatred, evil, violence, war (when it is done unnecessarily), close-mindedness, homophobia, racism, sexism, bullying, materialism, naturalism, pessimism, scientism

Hobbies: Using the internet, doing taekwondo, taking walks, playing video games

Other Info: I always love making new friends here. I'm willing to talk to anyone, so feel free to send me a message or add me on Skype. My Skype username is supremecommandersturm. Just please make sure to say who you are on the forums if you add me on Skype, though. Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

Name: ghostfacekiller39/Riley

State: Texas

Likes: Rarity, Ponies, Pepsi, 80s and 90s Alt Rock, Baseball, Writing, Birdwatching, and playing guitar.

Dislikes: Stupidity, Spike, Hatred, and Violence.

Hobbies: Writing, birdwatching, playing guitar.

Other Info: I'm a Junior in High School. I'm also awesome. I work part time in an autoshop, but I plan on becoming a secondary English teacher one day :D I'm a huge Rarity fan, but I love the others ponies quite a bit in their own right, barring Flash Sentry, Blueblood, and Spike, if he counts. My favorite band is U2, and, erm...I guess I've had a lot of success writing shipfics in the past, mostly for the Ace Attorney series :D I'm also a clopper, and I chew tobacco to help alleviate stress without having to inhale smoke into my lungs. I guess those are my cons :D My skype name is the same as my username on here.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Whatever forum name I use at this moment

Likes: Pop Punk/Post-Hardcore/Metal-core, Football(soccer), MLP, some games, social butterflies(if you can keep a good conversation with anyone, we will be amazing friends), funny sh*t, jdm lifestyle, thats kinda it I guess

Dislikes: Manchester United, Real Madrid, mainstream pop artists, typical teenagers(yolo, swag, krewella fans, etc.), gta 5, battlefield fanboys, black veil brides, and blood on the dance floor, ksiolajidebt

Hobbies:listening to music, playing games, everything jdm, drawing, writing, thats all i can remember

Other Info: I'm single but already like someone

Dislikes: Doctor Whooves (and other stuff that I prefer not to say)

Hobbies: Making YTPs, playing Magic, prank calling 

Other Info: ?  

Edited by P1nwheel

Name: Blue Blur/Rayden/Ben

Country/State: Australia/Cairns, Queensland

Likes: Drawing, Music (mostly dark metal, heavy metal, hard rock, symphonic metal/rock, goth/horror punk/rock, but i LOVE Folk Metal (like Skyclad)), Animals, Roleplaying, Romance

Dislikes: Hate, Discrimination, YOLO, SWAG, Gangan style, What does the fox say?, bieber, 1d, etc.. ASK!

Hobbies: Art, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Roleplaying, Writing and Ponies

Other Info: I am not sexist, I enjoy being friends with both males AND females :), I'm friendly, open-minded, easy going and I love to help others out.

Edited by Blue Blur
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Vincent

State: Wichita, Kansas

Likes: MLP, bad jokes/puns, cartoons from the 90's, smiles, a good romance novel, Hellsing Ultimate, classic Final Fantasy, the joker, star trek, Queen, and Youtube

Dislikes: Jerks, expensive stuff, Justin bieber, and bad drivers

Some info about me: I love to make new friends, and socialize with others. I'm nice to all people and will not judge you for what you like,

Well, I have a new year resolution to find a best friend since who knows when, so let's see how this goes. 

Name: DXSilverX (Real name to be revealed if interested.)

State: California

1. Music: Many, mostly of the heavy metal, rock, electronic, remix, and dark type. But I'm also open to any song, as long as it's not mainstream...
  2. Video Games: I'm up for anything BUT sport, fighting, and motion controlled games.
  3. Movies: Adventure, Animated, Action, Suspense, Documentaries, Sci Fi, War.
  4. TV Shows: MLP FIM, Regular Show, Wander Over Yonder, Gravity Falls, South Park, Tosh.0, World's Dumbest, Impractical Jokers, Hardcore Pawn, Littlest Pet Shop, Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons, Rick and Morty.
  5. Books: I can try, but I'll stick to shipping fics on fimfiction.
  6.  Electronics: 3DS, PS3, Samsung Galaxy Notepad 8.0.
  7. Attitude: Calm, relaxed, cool, serious, dark, normal, and silent.
  8. Favorite internet stars: Nostalgia Critic, Jaltoid, Caddicarus, UberHaxorNova, and so much more.
  9. Anime: Examples like Shingeki no Kjuin. Still new to it.

Dislikes:

1. Almost everyone.
  2. Mainstream.
  3. Social websites like Twitter, facebook, and instagram.
  4. Depends on how I find it.
  5. Twerking.
  6. Most Celebrities.
  7. Homophobes. 

Hobbies: Internet, chatting, playing video games, walking the outdoors, listening to music, being alone, trying new things, watching TV, watching anime, and so much more.

Other: Asexual. (Still Heterosexual, but not really.) 

If your interested, give it a like, PM me, or let met know, so here's to a new best friend.  ;)

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Joe Kelleher

-My Little Pony

-Star Trek

-Computers

-Movies

-Video Games

-History

-Science

-Firearms

Dislikes:

-Justin Bieber (assasinate this little douchebag)

-One Direction

-The Twilight Saga (KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!)

-Every single one of Nintendo's products (and I mean every single one)

-Equestria Girls (kill me!)

-Anti-Bronies

-R34 (f***ing seriously?)

Hobbies: Honestly, I'm just a lazy bastard. So I just play video games and watch movies and My Little Pony

Additional info: I am a very lively and chatty person, so prepare for long debates and discussions.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Joe Kelleher

-My Little Pony

-Star Trek

-Computers

-Movies

-Video Games

-History

-Science

-Firearms

Dislikes:

-Justin Bieber (assasinate this little douchebag)

-One Direction

-The Twilight Saga (KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!)

-Every single one of Nintendo's products (and I mean every single one)

-Equestria Girls (kill me!)

-Anti-Bronies

-R34 (f***ing seriously?)

Hobbies: Honestly, I'm just a lazy bastard. So I just play video games and watch movies and My Little Pony

Additional info: I am a very lively and chatty person, so prepare for long debates and discussions.

:squee: I am so jealous of you! I've always wanted to go to Ireland!!! Live like my ancestors did! (I'm part Irish and Scottish)

• Brohoof 1

Name: Lone Wolf

Likes: PC video game,Sherlock,Doctor Who,Supernatural,X-files(Up to the first movie),bowling,old school arcade gams

Dislikes:Consoles (PS4 and Xbox One), Military FPSs(CoD and Battlefield),sports(expetion: Baseball and bowlng),MMOs,EA games,politcas,chirstmas(sort of)

Hobbies: Playing video games making MLP wallpaper

Other Info: I am a bit crazy and go on rants sometimes

• Brohoof 1

.. buck it! why not..?

Name: Crimson

Drum & Bass

Favorite Labels: Close 2 Death, Renegade Hardware, Dark Box, Lifted Music

Favorite Artists: Terror[east] & CVI, Optiv & CZA, Native Element, Nexaka

Dubstep

Favorite Labels: Xenomorph, Heavy Artillery, Subhuman

Favorite Artists: Captain PANIC!, Mantis, Rekoil, Devour [was Gambit]

House

Favorite Label: Big FIsh

Favorite Artists: Savant, Rob Gasser, Space Laces, Steve Aoki, Gigi Barocco, Darth & Vader

Favorite Brony: PinkiePieSwear, SoGreatAndPowerful, EM120X, Silva Hound, Archie

Trap

Favorite Artists: Bro Safari, ETC!ETC!, UFO!, Valentino Khan, Bangladesh,

Moombah

Favorite Artist: Bro Safari

Don't know any Trap or Moombah specific labels.. I don't bother searching

The original list was gonna be a little too big ['cept Moombah], so this is just a sample

Dislike: Any type of music except EDM [don't hate music, just don't like it] There are some non EDM music I like and some EDM music I hate

Hobbies: Making music, listening to music

Other: I live for music.

Questions or concerns? Just ask

Name: you can call me nova. I will give my real name after talking for a bit

Likes: mlp (no, really?!), Harry potter, Star Wars (yay, watching marathon right now on TV. 6th movie just started), swtor (though haven't played in months), guild wars 2 (need someone to play with), mmorpgs in general, kitties ( my two in particular), puppies (my little chihuahua in particular), pink, fluttershy, animals in general, hats, fireflies, soft rock/pop/rock music, writing, reading, pride and prejudice (book, movies), TV, futurama

Dislikes: dirty things (I have OCD), hunting, people who hurt animals, umm hypocrisy

Personality: shy, but not so much online, quirky, kind, funny (I think lol)

Looking for: someone to talk with and game with and watch stuff with. A best friend would be nice, but just friends is ok.

• Brohoof 1

Why not? :D

Name: Evan

Likes: Music: country, classic rock; Video games (I would love someone to play with ;D): civ 5, CS:GO, minecraft(modded), Fire Emblem, starbound, pokemon x, some tf2; soccer, ponies, science, history, outside, geology

Dislikes: pop music, people who break things

Hobbies: doing things related to my likes :P

Personality: not very outgoing, but more so once I warm up to people. I've been told that I'm funny. I have a very dry sense of humor.

Other Info: I like bad puns. And parodies. Idk what else to put here.

Send me a message if ya wanna talk! This post sounds really weird but I am actually kind of normalish.

Edited by Diamondeye83

Wow! I was actually looking for a topic just like this one! No way! ^^
well anyway, here we go.

Name: For now, Just call me ChuniaC, not my real name, but as it is my preferred name... do it.

Likes: I like cooking, watching movies, Liestening to music, I always listen to music even when I'm talking on skype or playing games. Just about any music will do for me. Something I really like about me, but I tend to listen to electro.  My little pony (duh), general talking and long discussions about, media, entertainment or just plain philosophy. but my absolute favurite thing to do when I have free time is to play games on PC. I've done it since I was around 7 and I'm still rockin' it. Nothing cheers me up quite like it.

Dislikes: I don't... don't like much. As in there is little I do not like. The only thing I could think of now are just mildly infuriating things. Like these http://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/  (Great subreddit, check it out!)

Hobbies: If I'm not playing computer games I go to school, exercise, or I do other stuff such as mindlessly wandering the city.   Hrrm... Next!
I am a jack of all trades. I'm pretty good, but not really good, at everything. Just an interesting fact.

Personality and traits: My general personality could be summarised as Pinkie pie mixed with a little Rainbow dash. On top of that I'm a perfectionist, cheery, and pretty off, sometimes. You'll find out what I mean. I'm a planner and often strategic in matters. From playing games to making sandwiches. I always need something to be always 'new' to enjoy it. This has lead me to try and then get bored of many sports, hundreds of games, and some friends. Therefore the games I play tend to be games that always change in a little bit. Every play though or match differs from the previous one. Games like Garry's mod, Planetside 2, or Minecraft.

Humor: I'm pretty...Cheap? Mostly anything will make me laugh, so send the jokes my way! 

Other Info: I'll just drop this info blob here if anyone's interested in a new friend. (It's free!)

Skype: ChuniaC Always online and active on Skype if I'm awake.
Steam: ChuniaC
Youtube:  Theemmastrom
Email: Colaburk2012@hotmail.com

Edited by ChuniaC

Name: ...

Likes: Anime, video games, socializing, Korean music, cigarettes, coffee, MMORPGs, MMOFPSs, the PS2

Dislikes: K-POP, Drugs, cocky people, loud people. cringe people, immature people, people who act to friendly(unless they're funny),

people who try to be funny, EA, DICE, Infinite Ward, The Final Fantasy Series, Nintendo, 

Hobbies: ...

Other Info:

If anyone plays League of Legends, oh my god, please teach me HOW

Edited by Fragilistic

Name: Well just call me the Fox ( Only if we talk to together for little while maybe I well give you my name)

Start: Virginia

Looking: I looking for a friend how live in the some start I live.

Like: Well I like to play games like Minecrift ,Little big Planet2 and more. I like to do is sometime to draw.

Dislikes: one hate to work, Hate not having some friends to talk to and playing game with.

Well if you guys or ladies wants to be my friends send me a PM. Maybe we can be BEST FRIENDS.

Fox Out!! B)

post-11881-0-98473900-1389569980.png

Name: Aura (Sorry.  No real name in this thread.)

State: Pennsylvania

Dislikes:  Sin, stupidity (as such I do dislike myself to an extent), consoles (but I'll still play on them).

Hobbies:  Other than video games, none at the moment.

Other Info:  Born-again Christian reaching many crossroads.  Still attending college; one class left for my Associate's in Police Science, then I hope to work towards a Bachelor's in Forensic Chemistry.  Encouragement would be appreciated even if we do not talk much.

Name:  Riddle (no real names on the net)

Likes: Anime, Manga, History, Books, Writing, Fanfic, Writing FanFic, Occult, Getting Lost, Exploring, Wolves, Werewolves, Libraries, Bookstores, Dogs, MLP, cartoons, going to the movies, having good and deep talks, day dreaming, camping, biking, walking, being outdoors, playing old school games when I can, looking at art, watching the sun set or rise, making graphics.

Dislikes: Bullies, Rude People, Romance for no reason in a story, crappy ending in books or a show/movies or anything in truth, lies.

Hobbies: I named in the likes, I veiw likes and hobbies in the same if you put time into them...

Other Info: If you want to know me, just send me a pm and such good things!

• Brohoof 3

Name: Damian

Likes: Video games, reading, anime, MLP ( duh), cartoons, manga, comics, painting, drawing, learning keyboard, big variety of music, horror movies, I think thats enough for now.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, being ignored, mushrooms, really loud noises, unsanitary people.

Hobbies: working with wood, painting, playing keyboard, video games, and learning new things.

Other Info: hecka?

• Brohoof 1