Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Toy Story Gang (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

hey, Jessie, does Bonnie now realize Woody's missing? If so, how's she taking it?

Yeah but Bonnie found a rag under the sink and she's playing with that now. :blush:

Woody, which playtime scenario was your favorite when you were still Andy's toy. 

For instance, in Toy Story 1, Andy had you face off against One-eyed Bart to stop him from robbing the bank and running over Bo Peep's sheep.

Or was it when he had you and Buzz team up against Evil Dr. Porkchop to save Bo Peep?

Or was it when he had you, Jessie And Buzz take on One-eyed Bart, One-eyed Betty AND Evil Dr. Porkchop all at the same time?

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Woody, which playtime scenario was your favorite when you were still Andy's toy. 

For instance, in Toy Story 1, Andy had you face off against One-eyed Bart to stop him from robbing the bank and running over Bo Peep's sheep.

We're numbering playtimes now? :wacko: "Must be a new rule. :ooh:" I guess "story one" with the bank robbery is my favorite. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Hey Woody I have a bit of a question are you kind of worried that Sid kid will have other kids thinking their Toys after that stunt you did on him ?

I doubt it. :mlp_smug:

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

I want ask  Trixie and Rex do you sometimes pretend to be predator and prey  like a play battle between a t-rex and a triceratops ?

Yeah! :D

• Brohoof 1