Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Spanish Inquisition! (But With Less Fear, and Shouting.)

Lunar Glow

(edited)

Hey everypony, appears that I have made a thing! Probably won't get many replies but at least I can say that I tried. B) 

I love our community and would like to get to know you guys better! If there are any questions, ask away, weather it be rapid fire questions like the *Spanish Inquisition* or a sixteen-syllable, falsely punctuated sentence! I'm open to any questions except my age, IRL name, location, or post office box number. And please, keep it SFW.

Anything else? Ask away, my little ponies. :grin:

Edited by Lunar Glow

@Sherbert Music-Guard

Its okay! Quick questions are all part of the Spanish Inquisition after all. ;)

I'm doing pretty well, just made a cup of tea and now I'm multitasking both MLP Forums and karaoke; guess who isn't working today and has too much time to spare? 

Spoiler

tenor.gif.7a2c3d2b631121c83769213282f75967.gif

I actually made the name a long time ago, when I was about thirteen or so and was getting into MLP. I guess my newly-teenaged self didn't put much thought into what it meant as a personality for my OC; I knew I loved the night and was always fascinated by it, wanting to be an astronomer and all...But the stronger passion in my life being music, my pony's looks and cutie mark tend to reflect that more. Thinking about changing it...

And, yes, I tried to get my pony to look like me. Although pony creator doesn't have that wide of a variety, I worked with what I had...although green and black hair would be quite awesome 'friad I can't say for it to be true IRL, but green, black and white are my favorite colors. I tend to wear black, too, and my cutie mark is true to my love for making and listening to music. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

@Sherbert Music-Guard

Its okay! Quick questions are all part of the Spanish Inquisition after all. ;)

I'm doing pretty well, just made a cup of tea and now I'm multitasking both MLP Forums and karaoke; guess who isn't working today and has too much time to spare? 

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif.7a2c3d2b631121c83769213282f75967.gif

I actually made the name a long time ago, when I was about thirteen or so and was getting into MLP. I guess my newly-teenaged self didn't put much thought into what it meant as a personality for my OC; I knew I loved the night and was always fascinated by it, wanting to be an astronomer and all...But the stronger passion in my life being music, my pony's looks and cutie mark tend to reflect that more. Thinking about changing it...

And, yes, I tried to get my pony to look like me. Although pony creator doesn't have that wide of a variety, I worked with what I had...although green and black hair would be quite awesome 'friad I can't say for it to be true IRL, but green, black and white are my favorite colors. I tend to wear black, too, and my cutie mark is true to my love for making and listening to music. :grin:

You don't need to change the name, it's a very nice name!

How did you first come across the MLP Forums?

• Brohoof 1

@Sherbert Music-Guard

I was ransacking the web for some MLP Season 3 spoilers and suddenly came across this place! I found what I was looking for spoiler wise and found myself looking around the Forums and fell in love instantly. Upon stalking the website for about a week I gave in and made an account. :ph3ar:

Just now, Lunar Glow said:

@Sherbert Music-Guard

I was ransacking the web for some MLP Season 3 spoilers and suddenly came across this place! I found what I was looking for spoiler wise and found myself looking around the Forums and fell in love instantly. Upon stalking the website for about a week I gave in and made an account. :ph3ar:

Awesome!

Who is your second favorite pony?

@Sherbert Music-Guard

Hm. Mostly rainy, but sometimes we'll get these three-day sun spells before it pours down rain all over again. Now that it's summer the clouds have cleared up and Celestia has been keeping things warm! :D

You're right! That is weird! :sunbutt: Does your third favorite Mane 6 pony happen to be Applejack?

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

@Sherbert Music-Guard

Hm. Mostly rainy, but sometimes we'll get these three-day sun spells before it pours down rain all over again. Now that it's summer the clouds have cleared up and Celestia has been keeping things warm! :D

Awesome!

9 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

You're right! That is weird! :sunbutt: Does your third favorite Mane 6 pony happen to be Applejack?

Tied 3rd favorite between AppleJack and Fluttershy!

Who are your 2 least favorite mane 6 charactors?

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
  • Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Who are your 2 least favorite mane 6 charactors?

Aw, I'm sorry that Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie actually are my two least favorite...:blush:

58 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Who is your favorite Princess excluding Twilight?

Of course I love them all, but I gotta say Princess Luna is my favorite :toldya:

Just now, Lunar Glow said:

Aw, I'm sorry that Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie actually are my two least favorite...:blush:

Of course I love them all, but I gotta say Princess Luna is my favorite :toldya:

My favorite pony is Princess Luna, but excluding her my favorite Princess is Cadence.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are my least favorites personally!

Yeah, when it comes to princesses (that aren't Twilight of course) I'm like this...

anyways...

When abouts did you come back?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are my least favorites personally!

I agree with you on the Pinkie Pie front, but Rarity is quite lovely in my humble opinion. :grin:

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Yeah, when it comes to princesses (that aren't Twilight of course) I'm like this...

I know what you mean! They are all so perfect in their own perfect ways. :yeahno:

4 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

When abouts did you come back?

Actually pretty recently, 'round the beginning of May! Everything got so busy in life and MLP Forums kinda slipped out of my consciousness until this May and I wanted to come back to my outlet and home. :toldya: 

1 minute ago, Lunar Glow said:

I agree with you on the Pinkie Pie front, but Rarity is quite lovely in my humble opinion. :grin:

I know what you mean! They are all so perfect in their own perfect ways. :yeahno:

Actually pretty recently, 'round the beginning of May! Everything got so busy in life and MLP Forums kinda slipped out of my consciousness until this May and I wanted to come back to my outlet and home. :toldya: 

Yeah,

Do you game?