Reecejackox

What is the worst dream you ever had?

Or night made

The only dream I had that was bad as in scary was one where a giant was holding a feather and laughing at me , that caused me real life fear 

Badges

Recently, I dreamed that my dad’s cancer came back. :(

The time that I fell and woke up.

Badges

Any time I find myself with sleep paralysis 

Badges

I believe about a year or so ago I had a dream where I died and had to watch my own funeral as a spirit.

Badges

The one where I went into public places without wearing pants. :sealed:

Badges

9 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

The one where I went into public places without wearing pants. :sealed:

I love having dreams like that. :bedeyes:

• Shocked 1

The only dream I ever really remember having:

I dream that I wake up, get a drink of tap water, go outside to the front porch for some reason, go down the steps, and I fall through a seemingly endless hole. I usually wake up at the end.

Badges

One the heaviest and toughest dreams i had was like this:

I was standing on a bridge that spans over a lake. I stood there and couldn't really move at all. I looked at the lake and saw a wave getting bigger and bigger as it came closer I was also getting pretty sad at that moment too 

I pretty much realized that my life was over at that point as the wave was pretty much like tsunami already I could only stand there crying silently as the wave hit the bridge and me destroying my body and everything else.

Then there was nothing the dream didn't end even though I died and that lasted for a while then in ended.

Another dream was that I was in my house normally then I walked past the window and looked out in the sky there was a huge meteorite descending.

I pretty much figured then that it was over already and panicked it was pretty painful seeing that thing on the sky and only thing you can do is to wait it to hit the ground and end everything.

Most of these dreams seem to be dealing with physical problems... my nightmares are almost always emotional. I dream about people leaving me or neglecting me... or sometimes I dream that the people I miss come back to me, only to wake up and be disappointed :/

• Sad 2

My worst dreams involve me crying over my father's death and my friends betraying me.

I've had many dreams of monsters when I was little, and those always scared me. I had a recurring dream about a pink plastic lady (she looked like a ventriloquist's dummy gone horribly wrong) that was always coming after me no matter how well I hid. I eventually faced her down and defeated her in my dream and she never returned. 

I've had other dreams that are not so much bad or scary as unsettling because I'm not myself in them; doing things I'd never do in real life. That can be unnerving. 

The one where I wake up and have to leave my bed.

I think these where a result of a mild PTSD, but for a while, I was having dreams where I was back with my parents, and either in my old slum, or worse, THEIR country, both of which I loathe. I remember being extremely anxious in all instances. Good thing these stopped for a while now

I'll be spoilering the first of two as it's pretty dark...

Spoiler

The worst dream I had was watching my biological father commit suicide. It's...strange; I have no idea why I would dream something like that, but I remember walking to my front porch and seeing him voluntarily tying himself to a rope, which itself was tied to a truck. I just watched as the truck drove away, him waving at me as...

Stopping there; that one was really too much...

The second was scary at first; watching helplessly as my home was invaded by thugs, watching in tears as my neighbors were killed, only to end in a silly way with a fistfight that would fit well in a Power Ranger episode. Never have I had a dream before where the beginning and end were polar opposites.

• Shocked 1