Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Mickey Mouse

Will Guide

(edited)

(Since I'm a Disney fan, I figured I could do an Ask an Character on the Mascot of Disney, Mr. Mouse himself)

Ladies and Gentlemen, here he is, the leader of the club that's made for you and me. M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E! 

1398668882_download(9).jpg.2bc6e78c9039271668ba6cc71c077900.jpg

Oh, boy! Hi, everybody. Ask me anything! even questions about my time as a Keyblade Wielder

(Spoilers for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate)

Spoiler

Even though my company likely wouldn't allow us Disney characters into Smash, I am so happy that my friends Sora got in! And I know all the Nintendo characters and even all the other video game company characters will get along just fine with him

(And remember, be respectful of others!)

Edited by Will Gazzzze
Reference to Smash Brothers
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-05-03 at 1:01 AM, Samurai Equine said:

Do you still keep in touch with Bugs Bunny?

Yes. After production on "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" ended over 30 years ago, we remained in touch. Despite being the mascots of two rival companies

On 2020-05-03 at 1:09 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Hi Mickey!

Will you ever visit your old pal Donald over in Duckburg? Goofy recently dropped by to lend a hand. You guys should all get together.

Oh boy. That's a swell idea. I should make time for that

• 5 weeks later...

Chatterbox happy.gif Whoa! Mickey Mouse himself! I'm so lucky! I been following you since I was a little filly! Can I ask you a question Mr. Mouse? What is your favorite place to go?

On 2020-06-01 at 6:35 PM, Balareth said:

Chatterbox happy.gif Whoa! Mickey Mouse himself! I'm so lucky! I been following you since I was a little filly! Can I ask you a question Mr. Mouse? What is your favorite place to go?

Oh Boy! Outside of working as Mascot of Disney, I love taking Minnie on a 2 person ride for a picnic and watching the sunset over the hills

On 5/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, Will Guide said:

Yes. After production on "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" ended over 30 years ago, we remained in touch. Despite being the mascots of two rival companies

You may work for different companies, but you can still be friends, you agree?

On 2020-06-08 at 9:44 AM, Brainstorm said:

You may work for different companies, but you can still be friends, you agree?

Of course

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
On 2020-06-10 at 5:45 AM, Brainstorm said:

Mickey,

How're The Three Caballeros doing?

All three of them are doing swell!

(to be honest out of character I never got around to watching The Legend of the three caballeros)

On 2021-02-09 at 10:08 PM, Della Duck said:

Donald told me about a vacation you took to Hawaii that also included Minnie, Goofy and Pluto. What was that like? :wacko:

Well I had two trips to Hawaii. And they were both wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Well I had two trips to Hawaii. And they were both wonderful.

WOW! I meant the one from the 1930's but that is SO COOL that you were able to take another trip.

How do you feel about Disney moving away from traditional animation? 

On 2021-02-10 at 11:54 AM, Della Duck said:

WOW! I meant the one from the 1930's but that is SO COOL that you were able to take another trip.

How do you feel about Disney moving away from traditional animation? 

I'm okay with it

Why I'll bet that if Father Walt lived to see the rise of Computer Animation, he would be very excited to see the innovations of animation. Especially since Pixar is following 3 rules that follow the spirit of his philosophy of Storytelling:

1. Good Story

2. Compelling Characters

3. And pushing the technology further 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

With the opening of the new Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure and some restrictions being lessed by June 15, do any of you fellas look forward to returning to the Disneyland Resort in California?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When is the angriest you've ever been? 

Oh...There have been several rare moments where I've been angry. One especially was of the time I thought Goofy was dead when he pushed me out of the way of falling rock caused by a Heartless and took the hit instead.

(I recommend starting this clip from 1:10)

Boy was it swell that Goofy turned out to be okay shortly after this moment. But you can see why Goofy is such a loyal friend to me, not just simply Captain of the Guards.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Della Duck said:

Why do you irk my brother Donald so much? :confused:

What do you mean? At the House of Mouse Don and I run the cartoon club 50/50. I even gave him the very first House of Mouse Cartoon Lifetime Achievement Award since he's been working so hard at the Cartoon Club. He even ended up taking a Pumbba fart to save everyone in the House of Mouse from Pete's scheme and even stood up for me against Mortimer Mouse when that egotistical rat insulted us both

Although he has been thinking about running the club someday changing it to House of Duck. I'm still not so sure if that's a good idea. (Even after 20 years)

But he's a really close friend of mine, even if I sometimes can't understand him. I did after all chose him to to be a member of my Court and he's an excellent magician, even if he sometimes cast unnecessary spells or the wrong one.

(OOC: thank you so much for leaving a question or two. I miss doing things like this

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Mickey Mouse said:

(OOC: thank you so much for leaving a question or two. I miss doing things like this

You're Welcome.

What do you mean?

You two seem to have a bit of a rivalry that's spanned over eighty years. :sealed:

1 hour ago, Della Duck said:

You're Welcome.

You two seem to have a bit of a rivalry that's spanned over eighty years. :sealed:

Well it is true, but it's only on rare occasions that we do have a slight bit of a rivalry.  One time, while me Donald and Goofy were Roller Coaster Painters the theme park owner offered a lifetime membership to Jollyland to whoever would paint the most of the roller coaster. I noticed how Donald really want that lifetime pass so I decided to give him a run for his money.

Unfortunately things got out of hand to the point where we were painting each other more than the roller coaster. In the end it was Goofy who won the lifetime pass actually doing his job. Unfortunately he wanted to share it and ended up ripping up the pass into a piece for each of us, rendering it invalid. Even when goofy isn't goofing up he's still somehow manages to goof up. (Chuckles)

• Brohoof 1

Well it is true, but it's only on rare occasions that we do have a slight bit of a rivalry.  One time, while me Donald and Goofy were Roller Coaster Painters the theme park owner offered a lifetime membership to Jollyland to whoever would paint the most of the roller coaster. I noticed how Donald really want that lifetime pass so I decided to give him a run for his money.

Unfortunately things got out of hand to the point where we were painting each other more than the roller coaster. In the end it was Goofy who won the lifetime pass actually doing his job. Unfortunately he wanted to share it and ended up ripping up the pass into a piece for each of us, rendering it invalid. Even when goofy isn't goofing up he's still somehow manages to goof up. (Chuckles)

(My favorite cartoon from Mickey Mouse Works/House of Mouse is "Mickey's Answering Service" and classic cartoon is "Clock Cleaners".)

How do you keep your ears so round? 

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(My favorite cartoon from Mickey Mouse Works/House of Mouse is "Mickey's Answering Service" and classic cartoon is "Clock Cleaners".)

How do you keep your ears so round? 

Don't tell anybody, but I have them starch every week.

(OOC: and by the way in clock cleaner When Donald got into that argument with that Cog Spring, he was actually shouting "Says you" as an insult to which the Cong spring fires back with a "Says I" although some people thought that Donald was saying something very inappropriate.

Here's the original unaltered version

And yet ironically on Disney Plus, Donald's angry yelling before he throws a mallet at the cog spring was changed from "I'll bust you, you dog gone snake in the grass" to just angry quacking. Seriously if Disney was going to change the line because they were afraid Donald said a bad word don't you think they would have changed the "Says you" line as well.

Also, while I love Mickey's Answering Service, people need to realize that it was made BEFORE Kingdom Hearts even existed, so that scene where Mickey and Goofy were doing a Who's On first Routine with the word nobody.

It had nothing to do the Nobodies of Kingdom Hearts. Heck the Nobodies were not introduced until Chain of Memories or Kingdom Hearts II depending on your definition)

• Brohoof 1