Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Mickey Mouse

Will Guide

2 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

OOC: and by the way in clock cleaner When Donald got into that argument with that Cog Spring, he was actually shouting "Says you" as an insult to which the Cong spring fires back with a "Says I" although some people thought that Donald was saying something very inappropriate.

I know. :oh_golly:

Also, while I love Mickey's Answering Service, people need to realize that it was made BEFORE Kingdom Hearts even existed, so that scene where Mickey and Goofy were doing a Who's On first Routine with the word nobody.

Yeah. I also love the similar "Locksmiths" joke. "Mic-key!" ^_^

Mickey, what is Minnie's favorite food? 

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. I also love the similar "Locksmiths" joke. "Mic-key!" ^_^

(OOC: first of all look what I have for a house key:

PXL_20210620_055847782.thumb.jpg.7e933164d420fb9e657c01a824c675cf.jpg

It's my mic-KEY Mouse to the House! :P)

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Mickey, what is Minnie's favorite food? 

Well she likes chocolate and cake.  They're sweet just like her. :wub:

Although she did get tired of my constant ham cheese and tomato sandwiches with cheese. :Thorax:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Well she likes chocolate and cake.  They're sweet just like her. :wub:

Although she did get tired of my constant ham cheese and tomato sandwiches with cheese. :Thorax:

Clearly, Minnie doesn't appreciate fine cuisine. :proud:

Do you have any children? 

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Clearly, Minnie doesn't appreciate fine cuisine. :proud:

Do you have any children? 

No but I do have two nephews named Morty and Ferdie. Morty was the one who played Tiny Tim in our version of A Christmas Carol starring Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge and me as Bob Cratchit

• Brohoof 1

No but I do have two nephews named Morty and Ferdie. Morty was the one who played Tiny Tim in our version of A Christmas Carol starring Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge and me as Bob Cratchit

(This is just me testing your Disney knowledge. You've been doing very well so far. :))

I thought Horace Horsecollar was Clarabelle Cow's beau, why do I keep reading stuff about her and Goofy in the ToonTown Gazette? 

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(This is just me testing your Disney knowledge. You've been doing very well so far. :))

I thought Horace Horsecollar was Clarabelle Cow's beau, why do I keep reading stuff about her and Goofy in the ToonTown Gazette? 

(OOC: more of a depending on the writer kind of thing. In fact some fans of An Extremely Goofy Movie where Goofy ended up with a librarian who's into the 70s stuff like he is named Sylvia Marpole could have had the character come back. That way, Horace and Clarabelle can be paired together as they were in Epic Mickey. At least their black and white selves.)

Well, if there's one thing I learned from Clarabelle's Celebrity Gossip is that gossip is NOT always true.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if there's one thing I learned from Clarabelle's Celebrity Gossip is that gossip is NOT always true.

I heard a rumor that you and Minnie Mouse were dating is this true? :wacko:

(House of Mouse memories. :rarity:

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I heard a rumor that you and Minnie Mouse were dating is this true? :wacko:

(House of Mouse memories. :rarity:

Truth be told we're actually married in real life but whenever we're filming something for the Disney company, we are dating as boyfriend and girlfriend.

(Walt Disney himself personally claimed that when Mickey and Minnie are not doing their cartoon shorts as boyfriend and girlfriend they're married "in real life" and this was decades before the actual late voice actors of Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor, who actually were married until Wayne's death. 

Just ask Mickey what was the sweetest thing Minnie has ever done for him. I got a few ideas)

• Brohoof 1

Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor, who actually were married until Wayne's death. 

(This is why watching "Mickey's Gift of the Magi" is both special and sad during the holidays. :adorkable:/:worry:

Who walks Goofy if you walk Pluto? :Daydreaming:

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(This is why watching "Mickey's Gift of the Magi" is both special and sad during the holidays. :adorkable:/:worry:

Who walks Goofy if you walk Pluto? :Daydreaming:

He's not really a dog and he's not really a person. He's just Goofy.

(It's thanks to Disney that I first learned the difference between a Funny Animal Goofy like who looks like an animal but acts like a human in every other way, and a speech-impaired/nearly Normal Animal like Pluto and how they can both exist in the same world. In Fact, Mickey Mouse is the prime example of a Funny Animal who looks like a mouse but acts more like a human than a mouse. Heck, Walt Disney forbid Mickey Mouse eating cheese, because that would make him more like the non-sentient mouse than the everyday person. Of course, the shorts of Mickey eating cheese came long after Walt's passing)

• Brohoof 1

(It's thanks to Disney that I first learned the difference between a Funny Animal Goofy like who looks like an animal but acts like a human in every other way, and a speech-impaired/nearly Normal Animal like Pluto and how they can both exist in the same world. In Fact, Mickey Mouse is the prime example of a Funny Animal who looks like a mouse but acts more like a human than a mouse. Heck, Walt Disney forbid Mickey Mouse eating cheese, because that would make him more like the non-sentient mouse than the everyday person. Of course, the shorts of Mickey eating cheese came long after Walt's passing)

("Man is in the forest." and also in your dream realm.)

Who is your best friend? Not counting Pluto who is your "Best pal, Pluto.".

• 1 month later...

Mickey, I've been a fan of yours since I was 2. Growing up, I've grown to love and appreciate so many movies that Disney has made, especially the classics. Anyways, here's a question regarding your time studying under Master Yen Sid. Did you receive your keyblade DURING your training with him or was it AFTER you graduated as his student? Also... does he still resent you for the time that you brought that broom to life and almost flooded the place?

3 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Mickey, I've been a fan of yours since I was 2. Growing up, I've grown to love and appreciate so many movies that Disney has made, especially the classics. Anyways, here's a question regarding your time studying under Master Yen Sid. Did you receive your keyblade DURING your training with him or was it AFTER you graduated as his student? Also... does he still resent you for the time that you brought that broom to life and almost flooded the place?

Oh boy a bit of a long story so I'll trim it down.

I underwent the Mark of Mastery Exam under the supervision of Yen Sid at the Mysterious Tower, accompanied by Donald and Goofy, by which I used the Star Seeker. Later on, I ran away without Master Yen Sid´s permission, using a Star Shard that allowed me to travel throughout other worlds. But the item worked rather randomly as I had not learned how to control it, teleporting me to the Keyblade Graveyard.

At the Keyblade Graveyard, I met Ventrus and help him reunite with his friends. Finally making my way home I sorrowfully handed in the Star Shard and my Star Seeker Keyblade, thinking I had failed to reach my goal and disappointed my master. But Master Yen Sid gave him back the Keyblade with a smile, showing me that I was indeed worthy of the title of Keyblade Master. I then accepted it.

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Who walks Goofy when Goofy walks Pluto? 

Goofy is not really a dog. He's not really a man. He's just goofy

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Oh boy a bit of a long story so I'll trim it down.

I underwent the Mark of Mastery Exam under the supervision of Yen Sid at the Mysterious Tower, accompanied by Donald and Goofy, by which I used the Star Seeker. Later on, I ran away without Master Yen Sid´s permission, using a Star Shard that allowed me to travel throughout other worlds. But the item worked rather randomly as I had not learned how to control it, teleporting me to the Keyblade Graveyard.

At the Keyblade Graveyard, I met Ventrus and help him reunite with his friends. Finally making my way home I sorrowfully handed in the Star Shard and my Star Seeker Keyblade, thinking I had failed to reach my goal and disappointed my master. But Master Yen Sid gave him back the Keyblade with a smile, showing me that I was indeed worthy of the title of Keyblade Master. I then accepted it.

Impressive! Also, did he ever bring up the time when you nearly flooded the entire room at any time during your training?

On 2021-08-17 at 9:15 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Impressive! Also, did he ever bring up the time when you nearly flooded the entire room at any time during your training?

(Eyes shift around and blushes)

Gee I don't know what you're talking about.

(A magic broom comes up and throws water all over Mickey)

• 1 year later...