Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I’m back too!

NoLongerLiver

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Advice of a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I’m here not the first time, but I’m here again. I just want to find friends one year ago, and I tried and tried to do this... And I found some really good friends. But the time change everything and I’m here again. In this friendly community! Oh my, I really shy, heh. I was so sad a hour ago...

• Brohoof 8

Welcome back to the MLP Forums, Liver! It's great to have you back! :grin:

Oh, and trust me; you definitely made a good choice returning here! :fluttershy: You already have some experience with the community, so believe me when I say that it's as good as it was back then~!

Either way, have a great time out here, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Well, I hope you're feeling better now... :kindness: And, hello and welcome back to the community! :squee: We have never met before, but I hope we can know each other better and you can know the community a bit better too! And I'm sorry to hear your old friends that you've met have since left... :( but I hope you get to know some new people here and perhaps make a few new really good friends. I know I have. :fluttershy: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay back here and have fun! :yay: 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome back to the MLP Forums, Liver! It's great to have you back! :grin:

Oh, and trust me; you definitely made a good choice returning here! :fluttershy: You already have some experience with the community, so believe me when I say that it's as good as it was back then~!

Either way, have a great time out here, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

Oh, Thanks! Everything has changed so much here! I’m so excited, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! 

Do I reply correctly? I gonna do this with the quote, right?

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, NoLongerLiver said:

Oh, Thanks! Everything has changed so much here! I’m so excited, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! 

Do I reply correctly? I gonna do this with the quote, right?

Oh, yeah; you're all good! :fluttershy: There's nothing wrong with quoting people when you want to speak to them. You can also mention them, but most folks opt to quote.

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, I hope you're feeling better now... :kindness: And, hello and welcome back to the community! :squee: We have never met before, but I hope we can know each other better and you can know the community a bit better too! And I'm sorry to hear your old friends that you've met have since left... :( but I hope you get to know some new people here and perhaps make a few new really good friends. I know I have. :fluttershy: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay back here and have fun! :yay: 

I’m really feel better, thanks!  My friends just don’t really know about friendship, as I understand. 

But here - everypony is kind! Thanks, thanks, thanks! (Sorry, I’m really forget how to send smiles))

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Welcome back here to the forums!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, NoLongerLiver said:

I’m here not the first time, but I’m here again. I just want to find friends one year ago, and I tried and tried to do this... And I found some really good friends. But the time change everything and I’m here again. In this friendly community! Oh my, I really shy, heh. I was so sad a hour ago...

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Advice of a friend
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Welcome back to the forums. Hope you enjoy our community here. If you have any questions you can ask around and we will be happy to help!

• Brohoof 6

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Welcome back to the forums. Hope you enjoy our community here. If you have any questions you can ask around and we will be happy to help!

Yay, Thanks!

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, NoLongerLiver said:

Thanks for everyone! 

And on my watch is 6:20AM. So, I gonna sleep a little:squee:

Oh it's 6:53 AM for me at the moment and I haven't slept yet. Will be also going to sleep now. :P 

As I say when going to sleep after the Sun has risen; Goodmornight! ;) 

7 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oh it's 6:53 AM for me at the moment and I haven't slept yet. Will be also going to sleep now. :P 

As I say when going to sleep after the Sun has risen; Goodmornight! ;) 

Yay! Good morning, heh

• Brohoof 1

On 7/6/2018 at 5:31 PM, NoLongerLiver said:

Oh, I have a question. Where I can find there an “technical forum”? About different electronic and other things. Thanks:squee:

While there isn't a dedicated section for electronics and technology, you should be able to find the topics you want in the Everfree Forest, more specifically the General and Media Discussions. :)

Here are the links if you want to explore in there a bit to find the right topic for you. :squee:

General Discussion: https://mlpforums.com/forum/9-general-discussion/

Media Discussion: https://mlpforums.com/forum/39-media-discussion/

And I'm sorry for the late response, hopefully this still comes in handy... :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

While there isn't a dedicated section for electronics and technology, you should be able to find the topics you want in the Everfree Forest, more specifically the General and Media Discussions. :)

Here are the links if you want to explore in there a bit to find the right topic for you. :squee:

General Discussion: https://mlpforums.com/forum/9-general-discussion/

Media Discussion: https://mlpforums.com/forum/39-media-discussion/

And I'm sorry for the late response, hopefully this still comes in handy... :kindness:

Thanks a lot:squee:!