Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Hunt For Bon Bon

Jeric

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

I believe that I have awarded everyone that has found Bon Bon the badge. There is still someone out there who no-one has tagged yet. 

New Hint for that one. 

Reveal hidden contents

He is one of the few users who is older than me. 

That was too obvious Jeric!

@Fhaolan Pretty much.

• Brohoof 1

Crap. Bon Bon ... 

Spoiler

Inside the veil of Darkness ... lies the Bringer of Death ... hurry .... she doesn't have much time. Find her and tell Lyra ... HURRY!

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Crap. Bon Bon ... 

Reveal hidden contents

Inside the veil of Darkness ... lies the Bringer of Death ... hurry .... she doesn't have much time. Find her and tell Lyra ... HURRY!

Awe Jeric that's evil. That profile only has one post. And not many followers. Limited ways to find it.

I'll give a hint if others would like help to find as well:

Spoiler

Check the Introducing World Cup Thread.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 2

Only one user fits that description. And if it weren't for a very recent post in another topic, I would not have found them. 

If no pony gets her message across in 24 hours, I will. 

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
Spoiler

Could it be Grogar? I just noticed him having posted something in one of the World Cup threads.

Edit: Ah-ha! There is Bon-Bon! Strange that she ended up there of all places.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Added a bit more.
17 minutes ago, Lyra Heartstrings said:

BON BON! I'm coming hold on!

Oh mare .... please please please be okay!

That ... was close. I gone hoof to fin with a kraken, taken down a pack of timberwolves, and survived a Changeling invasion ... but this Lyra ... 

It was like, being engulfed with your worst day gone ... bad. I couldn't find you. I think I know why we are trapped here. Sweet Celestia I hope I am wrong. I need to speak Princess Twilight, and the others now. 

This isn't a game of Buckball hun. Not anymore. Let's go. 

international_mare_of_mystery_by_cheezedoodle96-d8x74yi.thumb.png.6f899baa8fc858f90556d9db87b50315.png

• Brohoof 2

Aww, it's all done & over with now? Ol' Bonnie couldanot stayed lost & tortured with an excess of adventure? 

From the one time I even did find a Bon, it seemed there was some sorta story going on. But I can't tell as everything is scattered all Pell-Mell thither! There something being written down somewhere here?

Such a great Confusion going on & I wanna be apart of it!

Pouting Gesture!

So does this mean that I found Bon-Bon and can earn another award? It was actually a lot of fun though I'll admit that I did need the hints in order to figure out where she was.

• Brohoof 1

That was fun! The story will be further fleshed out in the World Cup Forum when that kicks up later in July. I will go through and make sure that everyone that found Bon Bon is awarded the Event Badge. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned