Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Hunt For Bon Bon

Jeric

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

You were correct before. Let's let the others see if they can find her. Feel free to add some hints yourself. 

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know and I won't say a word. Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye. :) 

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Jeric said:

Though I hope she doesn't get her hooves all slimy from spying in this user. ;)

Hah that hint sold everything! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1
(edited)

That literally was my face when Jeric has posted the hint and I noticed what's going on there. :laugh:

B1zv7dU.png 

:derp: + [ I see what you're doin' :pout: ]

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Remember since I might not be able to move her image right away after being discovered, I am awarding it to anyone that mentioned the member she is on until she is moved. 

I'm actually away from my laptop so it could be an hour. 

She is still hiding on one special account that is directly tied to MLPF and loves to Welcome new ponies. 

• Brohoof 2

Doesn't seem fair that I've slept through the first 2 hours. If she shows up on the profiles of "my family" and I end up missing her, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

• Brohoof 1
2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Remember since I might not be able to move her image right away after being discovered, I am awarding it to anyone that mentioned the member she is on until she is moved. 

I'm actually away from my laptop so it could be an hour. 

She is still hiding on one special account that is directly tied to MLPF and loves to Welcome new ponies. 

There's no way that it isn't @Buffy. :mlp_icwudt:

And it is~! :grin:

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Yours was the first one I looked at but saw nothing.

I noticed her there as soon as Jeric has posted that image ~ she's even still there at the moment. :P 

Just now, Wholly Windcharger said:

Doesn't seem fair that I've slept through the first 2 hours. If she shows up on the profiles of "my family" and I end up missing her, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

You and me both hahaha

I hope to find to her though

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Either I’m retarded or it’s my phone cause I see nothing

It totally should be visible on phone too; She has to be there, look around. ;)