Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Hunt For Bon Bon

Jeric

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

@Jeric I still don't understand how this exactly works. Where do I even find her?

In the user in question's About Me page. :fluttershy: If you think the hint points towards a user, then you will finder her there, assuming that you're corect.

• Brohoof 1
3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

There's no way that it isn't @Buffy. :mlp_icwudt:

And it is~! :grin:

AHHHH

WHATS ON ME? A SPIDER? 

GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!

*runs around 

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Either I’m retarded or it’s my phone cause I see nothing

Yeah, I'm wondering exactly what BonBon image are we supposed to be looking for. I mean, several users have bonbon as their avatar and that's obviously not what we're looking for!

• Brohoof 1
Just now, The Recherche said:

In the user in question's About Me page. :fluttershy: If you think the hint points towards a user, then you will finder her there, assuming that you're corect.

OH, Alright, that makes a lot more sense to me now. Thank Rech!

• Brohoof 1
2 hours ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

Yeah, I'm wondering exactly what BonBon image are we supposed to be looking for. I mean, several users have bonbon as their avatar and that's obviously not what we're looking for!

You're mostly looking for images like this. :grin:

sesd.png

• Brohoof 2
Just now, The Recherche said:

You're mostly looking for images like this. :grin:

sesd.png

Yeah, I just saw that on Buffy's so I know what I'm looking for. Thanks again!

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Wholly Windcharger said:

It's in about me page; a suspicious looking image, you'll know it is it once you'll find her. ;) 

• Brohoof 1
1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Did anyone mention that @Rikifive has a bon-bon?

Yep, but if she is still there you can still unlock the badge ... which you just did. 

Getting ready to shoo her off now. :P

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Well I am retarded then cause I see nothing. :scoots:

Nah, don't say that ~ she hid in the spolier behind the bushes, so it requires some more investigation... :ooh:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

I found @Buffy but I don't know if that will count. I am on mobile so I thought we were just checking recent profile views. No I gotta check about me sections. She's a tricky spy

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Totally Nye said:

I found @Buffy but I don't know if that will count. I am on mobile so I thought we were just checking recent profile views. No I gotta check about me sections. She's a tricky spy

As far as I know from what Jeric told me, as long as she is still on a users profile you can still get the badge! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1
1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

As far as I know from what Jeric told me, as long as she is still on a users profile you can still get the badge! :rarity:

So just wait until somepony spots her and mention the same user. As sneaky tactic as Bon Bon is right now. :D

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Rikifive said:

So just wait until somepony spots her and mention the same user. As sneaky tactic as Bon Bon is right now. :D

I wonder if mentioning yourself is allowed though :ooh:

• Brohoof 1